• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 SE Round 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brox

Smash Rookie
I have still be trying to contact my opponent. Approx 1 hour ago I also sent a PM/Email and have been waiting on AIM for any response. There has been no response and he has still yet to come online.

Jefeton

Smash Rookie
Have been trying to contact Lobos for one hour. Sent a PM and have been waiting for him to show up on aim. Hooray for byes?

Sudai

Stuff here
My opponent, n3g4t1v3 still hasn't shown up and there are currently 5 minutes before the deadline. I have sent him Messages over AIM. I sent him one at 3 AM before going to sleep and then at least once an hour after I woke up (10 AM). I have been sending him multiple messages the past hour as well counting down the time till 3 AM EST. I sent him a PM earlier today as well.

I can provide screenshots/chatlogs/whatever if needed.

Mr.Game_and_Watch

Smash Apprentice
Mr.Game_and_Watch beats Aryman by forfeit
I sent him a steady stream of IMs and PMS but he still hasnt answered
and its 3 mins before deadline.

I have copies if needed

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Crom still hasn't showed, so I'm assuming he's forfeiting, as we couldn't finish the match in 3 minutes anyway. Game and Watch, I'm pretty sure you're going to be playing me next, so I'm adding your BC now. AIM me when you're ready. My screenname is 'xeleion', just like on here.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Darn it, I thought I'd be able to play, but apparently I have stuff I have to do. Oh well.

In case that wasn't clear I forfeit.

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
BearsAreScary defeats Imabeast78 by default.
-waz going to play a friends due to home router problems but never got to.
I forfeit and say thanks to Nintendo for all their great error codes while trying to connect. awesome, just awesome. haha
Hopefully next time it's all good.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Awesomeness and eazail were both DQ'd for not posting results and both equally not being able to get in contact with each other. hellbird, you get a bye.

REPORT ALL SUBSEQUENT ROUNDS IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom