• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SD Remix - 3.3 Full with Slippi Rollback Released!

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'm having Dios Mios problems and I was hoping to find a solution here so I can play my copy of games again and play SD Remix.

So I downloaded the most recent Dios Mios Lite update (DML 2.10), installed it using a Wad Manager (I had installed DM 2.2 beforehand), and I put GALE01 onto my SD card along with the Dios Mios Booter. However, when I try to load Super Smash Bros, it just redirects me to the Wii menu. Any help?

I get similar results when using CFG. And does anyone know which folder I should put my Gamecube games in if I'm using USB loader GX? I know you put Wii games in a folder called wbfs, but I don't know where to put my Gamecube games. Any help is appreciated, I want to get back to playing SD Remix.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
It's really a ****ing shame to see this project end

Too bad people prefer Melee filled with ****ty good-for-nothing waste-of-time characters, Melee has so many goddamn ****ing awful characters that would be awesome to play if they were better. I mean who the **** enjoys playing with a ****ty character as a part of a competitive community?

Thanks to everyone who put their time and effort into this, especially VietGeek and Ripple, you're awesome

**** Melee with it's ****ty balance, I use the word ****ty because everything is relative. Melee's balance is great from one perspective, ****ty from another

I'm sorry for this post but I'm actually sad ='(

R.I.P. SD Remix

/drama

Looking forward to the final version!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yes, it's against the rules to post isos but if you PM me I can help you with that.

but PM me after I finish this final demo

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
It's really a ****ing shame to see this project end

Too bad people prefer Melee filled with ****ty good-for-nothing waste-of-time characters, Melee has so many goddamn ****ing awful characters that would be awesome to play if they were better. I mean who the **** enjoys playing with a ****ty character as a part of a competitive community?

Thanks to everyone who put their time and effort into this, especially VietGeek and Ripple, you're awesome

**** Melee with it's ****ty balance, I use the word ****ty because everything is relative. Melee's balance is great from one perspective, ****ty from another

I'm sorry for this post but I'm actually sad ='(

R.I.P. SD Remix

/drama

Looking forward to the final version!
my feelings exactly
at least there's always PM, it's just a shame it often gets similar treatment from the same stubborn melee purists.

and after all the ****ing effort I put into figuring out how to mod my jank ass wii too, including but not limiting to fixing a brick

Fishaman P

Smash Apprentice
I'm having Dios Mios problems and I was hoping to find a solution here so I can play my copy of games again and play SD Remix.

So I downloaded the most recent Dios Mios Lite update (DML 2.10), installed it using a Wad Manager (I had installed DM 2.2 beforehand), and I put GALE01 onto my SD card along with the Dios Mios Booter. However, when I try to load Super Smash Bros, it just redirects me to the Wii menu. Any help?

I get similar results when using CFG. And does anyone know which folder I should put my Gamecube games in if I'm using USB loader GX? I know you put Wii games in a folder called wbfs, but I don't know where to put my Gamecube games. Any help is appreciated, I want to get back to playing SD Remix.
I'm not sure about USB Loader GX, but I'm not going to start ranting about why it sucks and should never have been created.
Instead, I can say that if it matches the CFG Loader convention, the Melee ISO goes into a folder simply named "games".

shuall

Smash Apprentice

I'm pretty sure USB loader GX doesn't support gamecube backups. Just Dios Mios. But sorry I can't help you with it right now, I'll check my sd card, and see how I've got it set up.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778

CFGLoader version? use 70r51 and beyond.

Kramwood

Smash Cadet
Having a problem with the patcher. I press patch and it stops responding.
Running windows 8.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
not sure, my wii basically stopped being able to read SDR. I'll give you an update soon

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread that the patcher doesn't work :/

Pm me if you want the prehacked ISO though
That's ok, I'll just wait for the final version.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
update. Final version is done. Will be released on the 8th.

the 8th marks the 1yr anniversary of when we started the project.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Is there going to be a changelist with/before/soon after the final demo?
I can give a overall changelog.

I've been messing with my notes so much that IDK if I can do a changelog from demo 2 to final.

I can in general though, almost all changed characters were nerfed but not by a huge degree. 2-4 things changed about them. it really felt like they had a little to much going for them in demo 2. especially DK and yoshi

MVP

Smash Ace
so is this demo the final product? or just the last demo, then the final product comes after?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
it is the final product, I won't work on this anymore unless something's broken

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
It'll be up really late. I have class until 6 tonight, and don't know when I'll be home

shuall

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for working on it. This is still one of my favorite melee mods.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Go Have fun

this is a SD card only version at the moment.

the main.dol is in the character files at the top

there is a 1.2 peach in the folder titled "normal top tiers" in case the default one freezes

there is optional nerfed top tier files in a folder if you still don't like the top tiers.

Edit: id like togive a preliminary shout out to viet geek for starting me onthis and phish-it because I took his bowser down air :p.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
messed up already lol. Ganon doesn't have something right. hold on :p

fixed. New DL

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll get it up tomorrow.

but for now, you can consult this. *warning, some parts highly confusing*it's MOSTLY correct, there is only like 2-3 things off for like 5 characters .and they aren't that noticible

*ignore the file that says fsm, that has a lot of missing info

LLDL

Smash Hero
Looking forward to the dvd version. i use a gamecube with xenogc

_Liquid_

Smash Cadet
I'm liking this final version a lot. I don't really notice any big changes yet though.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I no longer have my original Melee iso... can I just take these files and paste them over my old iso files for SDR? I could see this being an issue if any character with changes in the previous demo had everything undone for the final release, and so no longer has a changed file in this release.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
as long as you can play an old version of sdr ON AN SD/USB you can still just download the files and replace them. there should be no issues with characters being "undone". if you play using an actual iso. (dolphin/dvd) no you can't

Top Bottom