• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN: 3 Results

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Kyle, I don't think you understand. Every cop will *assert* that they smell something because the goal of every officer on every traffic stop is to get a search to find narcotics. You must not be intimidated, or you're going to get searched every time. Getting pulled over does not mean you're going to get searched. The vast majority of time searches happen because you let them happen.
The "war on drugs" has been the biggest abomination to civil rights in past few decades, imo...even worse than the patriot act (although that is also massive illegal bull****)

All I'm really trying to say is you could have avoided this; however it is now in the past, so instead you should educate yourself on your rights and not let this happen again.
**** THE POLICE

It's pretty sad that they throw innocent people in jail and prison for such bull**** charges such as marijuana possession.
I have written multiple college papers on this subject, the statistics are truly astonishing.

Tink

Smash Hero
lukes actually totally right on this one...atleast in IN....as my lawyer basically told me the same thing. also, they will try to trick you on speeding....if they say, "your were going a little over the speed limit", u should always so, "i was driving the speed limit officer", cause as soon as you admit you thinkkk you were going over, its auto ticket....i got a friend in the dea that tells me that they use this trick alllll the time to get easy ticket money :/.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...u pussed out and wouldnt play fox against it? lolllll u scarrrrrred.

also, even if i lost to a zelda, which issss funny, atleast i didnt play a whole match, then once i lost, said that it was banned so it should be replayed lolll.....ummm...do you nott play this game for years or something jason? when was pokefloats allowed on in the past like, year? lolll

then to say that IFFFFF you hadddd won the match, you wouldve taken it for a 2-0, but since you lost, it shouldnt count? lollll.....grimeyyyyyyy.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lukes actually totally right on this one...atleast in IN....as my lawyer basically told me the same thing. also, they will try to trick you on speeding....if they say, "your were going a little over the speed limit", u should always so, "i was driving the speed limit officer", cause as soon as you admit you thinkkk you were going over, its auto ticket....i got a friend in the dea that tells me that they use this trick alllll the time to get easy ticket money :/.
...implying I'm usually wrong about things...you *****
I see how it is

also, even if i lost to a zelda, which issss funny, atleast i didnt play a whole match, then once i lost, said that it was banned so it should be replayed lolll.....ummm...do you nott play this game for years or something jason? when was pokefloats allowed on in the past like, year? lolll

then to say that IFFFFF you hadddd won the match, you wouldve taken it for a 2-0, but since you lost, it shouldnt count? lollll.....grimeyyyyyyy.

real talk
that's like completing stage striking and then changing characters

ORLY

Smash Master
Kyle, I don't think you understand. Every cop will *assert* that they smell something because the goal of every officer on every traffic stop is to get a search to find narcotics. You must not be intimidated, or you're going to get searched every time. Getting pulled over does not mean you're going to get searched. The vast majority of time searches happen because you let them happen.
The "war on drugs" has been the biggest abomination to civil rights in past few decades, imo...even worse than the patriot act (although that is also massive illegal bull****)

All I'm really trying to say is you could have avoided this; however it is now in the past, so instead you should educate yourself on your rights and not let this happen again.
**** THE POLICE

It's pretty sad that they throw innocent people in jail and prison for such bull**** charges such as marijuana possession.
I have written multiple college papers on this subject, the statistics are truly astonishing.
Spot on, Luke. Civil rights are a very important topic, especially considering how little everyone knows about it.

Key phrases everyone should memorize: "no, I do not permit to any searches" and "am I free to go?". They're both well within your rights to say and ask; do not feel intimidated by a douche with a moustache and a badge.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)

My fox beat him most of the friendlies by just rushing with 0 laser camping to give him practice for Kels after he beat you (a low tier vs a top tier lolol). I also 4 stocked one game and won the set every game, (and 4 stokced Kels, who beat you). He picked a banned stage I not only didn't want to play on, but asked to ban, (did not agree to), then he barely won so instead of it not counting, I was allowed to pick FD (which is a fair compromise, since he picked a banned non-legal stage that I did not agree to.. I was basically tricked). I also restarted the match on FD after he suicided in the beginning. Don't lose to low tier anymore :p is this your 2nd or 3rd time losing a set to Zelda? I lost track

Tink

Smash Hero
what is this inui logic? lolll...this is the MW m2k, we dont use that crap here.

also, u should know the rules...your a pro. you can read the first topic anytime you want, and on toppp of that, we even anounced whichhh ruleset we were using, the same one youve been playing on for months now -_-....theres no johns on allowing him to go.

and ya, i lost to a zelda lolll...his style is the ideal style of beating me...let me beat myself. who cares loll? apprently you do and i dont lolll...cosmos good, no johns.

ill post some shoutouts later....good ish tho to my partner for whooping that butt in doubles...doubles fox too good kelly =))).

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
especially if it's The Manliest Moustache Of All Time
if it's a muustache of that calibre... there isn't much you can do

and luke what i was trying to say is hope u don't run into a ****ty city cop, u find urself in the right neighborhood they will laugh at your little civil rights speech take your *** out of the car and toss some weed in lol..

more and more big departments are starting to put cameras on the piglet cars

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
apparently them smelling it is enough though, because it allows them to be suspicious if there might be anything illegal in the car, so as soon as they smell it they can search you and resisting will only make things worse because you do in fact have illegal property in the vehicle.. so why lie.. i think its better to just be honest and let them take what you have. becuz as soon as they ask if there is anything in the car, they already know there is loll.. so i guess the only thing u wouldnt have to admit to is smoking or being high cuz then they could nail u, seriously tho ive heard iowa is 1 of the worst states lol

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
hey if anyone i played in a set sees this do u think u could give me some simple advice to help me improve overall? as in just maybe what i did bad such as i know my DI needs work..

but yeah i would really appreciate that i guess cuz i would like to improve! thanks a lot dooodz

Tomacawk

Smash Master
apparently them smelling it is enough though, because it allows them to be suspicious if there might be anything illegal in the car, so as soon as they smell it they can search you and resisting will only make things worse because you do in fact have illegal property in the vehicle.. so why lie.. i think its better to just be honest and let them take what you have. becuz as soon as they ask if there is anything in the car, they already know there is loll.. so i guess the only thing u wouldnt have to admit to is smoking or being high cuz then they could nail u, seriously tho ive heard iowa is 1 of the worst states lol
Just because it is there doesn't mean they can smell it. Cops "smell" things all the time. It doesn't warrant a search unless it is a seriously massive smell, which is nearly impossible to pick up through a cracked window. Additionally, refusing a search is not "resisting". It is asserting your rights as a U.S. citizen. I really don't think you understand that cops will almost always assert that you have narcotics, and they will almost always act like they smell something...furthermore, you don't have to lie to a cop in order to get out of a search. Nothing in the law forces you to speak to the police (you have the right to remain silent). Don't answer his questions. Simply reply "Am I free to go, officer?" They will learn quickly that you will not play their games and they will leave you or cite you.
I repeat--the goal of every cop on every stop is to search the vehicle. Even if you get a citation, they cannot search your vehicle without your permission. (EDIT-or probable cause, which means more than "what do I smell coming from your car?")

tl;dr no johns, know the law

Why the **** doesn't the American school system teach this??

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
People will be disappointed with vids, or the lack thereof.

M2K and Cosmo both avoided the recording setup until Winner's Finals, when they were pretty much forced to play on it.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i was just playin people on whatever setup was available at the time
you got my set w/ kels tho which is the most important set i played all tournament
so thats good enough :)

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
luke i understand the rules but im just not in to ****ing with a cop when im being illegal in the first place, they will find what they want and they will *** u for it.. what do u think it looks like to a cop when some kid is being all suspicious cracking his window and locking the doors and keeps asking omg am i free to go LOL yeah right dude its the police they threw my *** out the car and into handcuffs without question. i would like to see yall get out of the situation i was in, would not of happened. and if yall would of fuxed with the cop like ur telling me to do im sure it would of been a harsher sentence rather than the lightest 1 with a chance to get it off my record if i write her a letter.

edit: remember guys i was in the back seat, not driving, otherwise we wouldnt have been speeding in the first place.

ugh i ****ing hate it when ppl say no johns to the law...... becuz its a completely bs system in the first place and honestly there are johns cuz they can do whatever the **** they want. stop trying to tell me i can say things to stop them because trust me, based off personal experience which i honestly can say sadly ive had more of with the law... there is nothing u can do to stop them from doing what they want and the best thing is to just take it in the *** nicely or else ur just fuked even more.

topic related:

cosmo will i ever even come close to beating u :(

ORLY

Smash Master
Flux you have to keep in mind that their "easy way or the hard way" is a trap. They're going to stick it in your butt either way.

They're not your friends no matter how much they want you to believe it. Lawyering up or knowing your rights is not something you should avoid because you don't want to make a fuss.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
definitely,

had i been prepared with all of this information prior to the event taking place i definitely would have practiced it.. a slap on the hand and a lesson learned, now im like a way smarter person and **** cuz of going to jail LOL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Yeah I feel you Kyle. It's very hard to have the balls to do it in the situation because the cops will always try to intimidate you, but I assure you it can and will happen. I've been there before, as has my brother (almost double digit times) and we have never had any problems besides butthurt cops.
You really should watch that video I linked, it's long but it addresses all of your concerns
Enough of this imo, not much more to say
I do have one question for you though Kyle
did you cry?
=]
I would have. Last time (and only time) I went to the police station I cried, but I had age johns

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
no i felt like it after i talked to my mom tho LOL but whats fuked up is all my friends were with me so it wasnt that scary or anything and we kept eachother from crying i think... except the girl, she cried LOL

but yeah enough of this =D

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
just don't smoke while your driving. toss that **** in the trunk and reach your destination... seriously no johnz. the system is what it is... so what's the point of ****ing yourself over with it

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
learn to read the **** thread lol u have said that 2 or 3 times.. there wasnt even any weed in the car LOL

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
shoputout to whomever brought the hacked melee that went "YES" every time an attack hit, if you bring that setup again but make it play jigglypuffs japanese Sing and/or death scream instead i will give you $5

kirkq

Smash Ace
I was drafted to HOT Forever like 4 years ago for roughly no reason. We should've just made the largest crew ever titled the "Big C Basement Monthly Goers"

It is an honor though. :)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm tempted to pass on editing in all the commentary because it literally takes 3x as much time to crank out than just normal vids. 'specially when people don't announce what match is happening and leave it to me to painstakingly listen to the background noises >_> ****in' Dart/Sveet/Trail, doing so much commentary...

Top Bottom