• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
ROFL. It's all good. This is one of those old accounts I still use and I don't even think about its name anymore, haha! I'm not one to get riled up over something over the internet, so I just lol'd.

I'm glad the WC has its share of trash talkers, as the MW's internet sensation ******* is moving away as well. :'( He's such a nice/cool guy in person, too. Sometimes you need some of that e-peen to complete the community, haha.

So yeah. I'll see you guys more often when I move to Northridge, and I promised Zjiin I'd step up my Melee game as well. I'll probably hold some Melee tourneys in Northridge.

Peace.

<3 Aura

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
the wombo combo, is the single greatest accomplishment to ever grace the game of Super Smash Brothers Melee

-Game Informer Magazine
LMAO TOO GOOD MAN!!!!
i wonder if people know they're always that good

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts! where you at!
P we didnt play haha

Connor your good! hold it down for all the great 14year olds

kira good **** in teams! ggs in both singles and doubles

lucky your a straight g to! i want your fox lol

Mango! great job! your still to good <3

kathy!hi good seeing yoU!

emerican! we played so much loads of fun! you gotta let me borrow your falcon one day haha too good

atlus. Your soo much fun to play! great set! hopefully play you again soon!

pat! dude to good i can see why brandon likes you so much

hugs. dont worry you'll be back on top of it! i have faith

romeo your kool nice jacket!

nezumi thanks for hosting! =)

dsf you should have entered melee lololo

larry congrats on winning brawl! and doing well in melee

eddress probably spelled it wrong lolol good stuff! against ss and mitchell held it down! great seeing you again!

cameron great job in teams! your to cool your fun to hang out with you should come with mango to devry!

If i missed anyone i apologize i love socal great players great fun later

auras pretty hot id hit

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Phil is the coolest guy ever. I wish NorCal and SoCal merged together into one city or something

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Important shout out:

Thank you glen soooooo much for all the help and recording and everything! You're awesome, as always.

Charoo

Smash Champion
whoever say using a low tier make you special is dumb. You should only be using the char. that you truly enjoy using. If they r top tier then they r top tier, if they r low tier then they r low tier. No one is special for using a ****ty chars.

I can't find the person who posted that, but I hate it when they do. I don't think Taj or Gimpy talk **** about their mewtwo and bowser back in melee. They just love using them for the char. Not cause they r low tier.

edit: teba stop using sheik for a while now. He kinda realize that he wasn't gonna win anything with her. So he just use Dedede now

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I really wanted to play Pink Shinobi.. :(
But school does take priority.

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Was there a seperate thread for the 6/12 event, or a result thread?
results are on the first page of this thread.

Next one will be in January, either the third or 4th weekend, not sure yet, working out details still. I'll post and announce when we have it secured.

Top Bottom