• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sceptile, the Bouncing Wood Gecko

Do you agree?

• Tops balooby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibblenibble

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4768-8493-9389
In my opinion Sceptile should make a new appearance in SSB4. The reason I believe this should happen is because we already have two final evolutions of starters making them Greyninja and Charizard. I chose Sceptile over Blaziken and Swampert because he is a grass type and has a huge fan-base. Plus Treeko was my first starter. ;=;... Having a mega evolution would be even better since he would get power grass and dragon attacks! >:3 I have constructed a move set to come with this powerful green gecko.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A. Claw swipe- a generic attack that combos up to three hits. 5-15%

Up. Jump- Sceptile should be able to jump decently high, while having the ability to wall grab.

Walk/Run- Since he is very fast, why not make him in this game?

B. Leech seed- this attack shoots sideways; with little range, having the ability to drain characters' life. You only get few % back however. You: 5% Enemy: 10%

B/Side. Leaf Blade- this attack has a charge up, the more time you took obviously makes it stronger. Once it is fully charged you will be able to move around with it loaded. However, if it is not fully charged and you happen to get hit, it losses it's power.
Similar to Lucario's aura sphere. 15-40%

B/Down. Dragon Pulse- a blue rocket shoots out of Sceptile's mouth, making it his best ranged move. It is a rather large projectile, though easy to dodge. 10%

B/Up. Bounce- since I want Sceptile to be a fantastic air attacker he should get a great recovery. So I thought bounce was the perfect fit. While using bounce Sceptile simply shoots up into the air, while also being able to hit like Sonic.

Grab. Sceptile has great range and knock back, though lacking some power. When he grabs he uses his hands and smacks them away with his bushy tail. 7-10%kb

Play style- When using Sceptile you should expect the lack of power but with the swap of speed and combo ability. Sceptile excels at fighting in the air and outspending his opponents! On the ground however he is kinda dull. Kinda like the opposite of Little Mac, just not as weak on ground. Since Sceptile can switch between melee and range, that is a great way to play as him, tricking opponents. When using him look out for powerful attacks coming into play. He won't be enjoying those... There are lots of strategies to use and come up with when using this agile character.

I hope you enjoyed this idea, it took me a very long time .3.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
:4greninja:'d

Last edited: