• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scarring Stages

§witch

Smash Lord
I know that you can scar, battlefield, smashville, yoshi's island and halberd for sure. Are there others? I know there must be and what are they?

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Smashville
Bridge of Eldin
Norfair
Frigate Orpheon
Poke stadium 2
Distant Planet
Spear Pillar
The Great Sea (only the right side)
WarioWare
Green Hill Zone
Rainbow Cruise (right side only) *might be wrong
Use search function.

Twilightwolf

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to add Pirate Ship (a.k.a. the Great Sea) has been confirmed for the left edge.

Should we add pass-through stages (i.e. Halberd)? The timing is not that different.

§witch

Smash Lord
Thanks. @ twilightwolf, I don't think the pass through stages count, 'cause the angle you go through is different.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
I'm having the same problem as Skater Trainer, even after watching videos of scarring.

Maybe its just the timing.
But if a technique risks that if I mistime it that I just hit the wall and suicide, not worth it imo so unless I find a failsafe way to do it, looks like I'll be one of those people who doesn't scar stages

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I'm having the same problem as Skater Trainer, even after watching videos of scarring.

Maybe its just the timing.
But if a technique risks that if I mistime it that I just hit the wall and suicide, not worth it imo so unless I find a failsafe way to do it, looks like I'll be one of those people who doesn't scar stages
That would be scrubby. Go into training mode. Figure it out.
I don't know how to do it either, but I'm not giving up until I do.

Just to be clear: I tilt away from the stage, then instantly do Wolf Flash? At best, I just grab the stage again.

Can this be done on Lylat Cruise under any circumstances, even unreliably?

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
It really does come down to finding out how to scar stages on your training rather then us telling you since, we cant even explain the full extent of a "scar". I preferably just dropped down at a diagonal, and I instantly began scarring. Some say you can just drop down and scar. Essentially, you just have to find out on your own. Maybe someone around the wolf forums can explain in the proper "scarring" areas of a stage but at this it's really up to you and your training.

Top Bottom