• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Ryan and I are really the only one in our little circle that was serious about competitive Brawl. Thunder and his friends were always more of a separate crew because we just meet and we are having a hard time fitting his schedule it seems. Kidd is just so hard to contact. Not on AIM anymore or maybe he has a new SN he hasn't given me (I remember him saying something about that). He's told me he has more responsibilities now, but I'll try to see if I can contact him before this. I lost his number too...

Lareit

Smash Ace
Khai , Ryan, and Thunder's crew are the clemson people

As for kidd...dunno, steped on some more shellfish probally.

As for an aside. Brawl at billfest is totally on a sunday

Screw that. Football>Brawl.

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Lol, you guys, I'm the only one out of my group that goes to Clemson. Azzy used to go here, but he's back in Columbia now. L and Alvin go to Winthrop, and we all live in Columbia.
So, as far as tournament Brawl goes up here, it's me, Ryan, and Khai. And we haven't gotten many chances to play, but we're working on that.
I know lots and lots of dudes who play Brawl, but it's hard to bring them all together. But hopefully, that's what this is for ^^;

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I can take MK in the Sig, he is my emergency character in B+ along with Lucario....I'm still working on him (Lucario) and Sonic in B+ lolz

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I don't consider Thunder's crew the Clemson crew, him and his peeps are too spread out amongst other college campuses to be consider a crew with a specific location.

I was more referring to the people we've met through Khai & Ryan... and Kidd, isn't really part of the Clemson crew, either, but isn't he from Greer, or somewhere right up under Clemson's nose?

@Snap—that D3 is pimp.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I don't consider Thunder's crew the Clemson crew, him and his peeps are too spread out amongst other college campuses to be consider a crew with a specific location.

I was more referring to the people we've met through Khai & Ryan... and Kidd, isn't really part of the Clemson crew, either, but isn't he from Greer, or somewhere right up under Clemson's nose?

@Snap—that D3 is pimp.
I cna't lie that is a pretty cool looking D3 -- though I would have thought he would be doing his chain throw, but thats just me ^_^

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Bolded for ease of reading:

thunder865@msn.com says:
heyooooo
#Ðevin. says:
But, mainly my body.
#Ðevin. says:
She kinda thick, but she still cute.
#Ðevin. says:
She straight.
thunder865@msn.com says:
lol
thunder865@msn.com says:
she aight?
thunder865@msn.com says:
lolz
#Ðevin. says:
she aight
#Ðevin. says:
she skrate
#Ðevin. says:
na meen?
thunder865@msn.com says:
lol
thunder865@msn.com says:
yeh cuz
#Ðevin. says:
das rite son
#Ðevin. says:
she a bad lil mama
#Ðevin. says:
bay snatchin down dere i tell ya i promise
#Ðevin. says:
yo
#Ðevin. says:
for real
#Ðevin. says:
if i could have any black man's voice
#Ðevin. says:
in the world
#Ðevin. says:
it would be plies
thunder865@msn.com says:
hahahahaha
#Ðevin. says:
youknow plies?
#Ðevin. says:
tell me you know who plies is...
thunder865@msn.com says:
i think so
thunder865@msn.com says:
hold on
#Ðevin. says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-1-yioYoMc
#Ðevin. says:
listen to the first like, 20sec
#Ðevin. says:
just the intro
#Ðevin. says:
that **** would be so intimidating if i walked up into a smash fest and starting yelling **** like that
#Ðevin. says:
idk if anybody would comprehend me, but ****
thunder865@msn.com says:
LOL
thunder865@msn.com says:
they wouldn't need to
#Ðevin. says:
i know right
#Ðevin. says:
LOL
#Ðevin. says:
that song is so ****ing gay
#Ðevin. says:
i just listened to it wtf
thunder865@msn.com says:
hahaha
thunder865@msn.com says:
shawwwwwwwwwwwwtyyyyyyyyyy
#Ðevin. says:
cuz after i beat'cha babe, i'm liable to **** up yo whole life
#Ðevin. says:
WTF!
!!
!
#Ðevin. says:
#Ðevin. says:
SEX ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT
#Ðevin. says:

thunder865@msn.com says:
LOL
thunder865@msn.com says:
what kinda girl would get with a dude who told her that
#Ðevin. says:
LOL
#Ðevin. says:
i know
#Ðevin. says:
a bad lil mama
#Ðevin. says:
w/ a lotta *** on her
#Ðevin. says:
i think
thunder865@msn.com says:
LOL
#Ðevin. says:
she's also gotta be bowlegged
thunder865@msn.com says:
i'd belve that
thunder865@msn.com says:
LOL
#Ðevin. says:
i thinkn
#Ðevin. says:
wtf
#Ðevin. says:
this song is epic

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
**** Devin, for getting me partially sick and shiz, I thank you...because I take medicine for a runny nose -- and now I have a full blown cold -- WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Dawg, I didn't give you cold.

If you got anything from me, it would have been death.

Not joking.
Well ****, your still alive so aprranetly I caught some bull**** sick bug from someone >_>

I still blame you, if I die, I would like to request a better death than Micheal Jacksons -- OF ALL TIME!!! I want a burial better than anyone else SON!

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
If you got sick from Devin, it's your own fault.

learn2immunesystem.

:3

Also, 100 posts. I've been here for how long? lol...
How is that possible...and yes my immune system is quite low >_> You weren't supposed to call me out on it though

Also Thunder, not exactly -- Devin DID show up to my event sick -- so it kinda was his fault, I mean I can't leave...I'm the host lolz

Just sucks I'm the only one suffering from Devin's death sickness lolz

Kack, don't worry you'll be in the next sig...lolz -- I hope >_>

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
Bolded for ease of reading:

thunder865@msn.com says:
heyooooo
#Ðevin. says:
But, mainly my body.
#Ðevin. says:
She kinda thick, but she still cute.
#Ðevin. says:
She straight.
thunder865@msn.com says:
lol
thunder865@msn.com says:
she aight?
thunder865@msn.com says:
lolz
#Ðevin. says:
she aight
#Ðevin. says:
she skrate
#Ðevin. says:
na meen?
thunder865@msn.com says:
lol
thunder865@msn.com says:
yeh cuz
#Ðevin. says:
das rite son
#Ðevin. says:
she a bad lil mama
#Ðevin. says:
bay snatchin down dere i tell ya i promise
#Ðevin. says:
yo
#Ðevin. says:
for real
#Ðevin. says:
if i could have any black man's voice
#Ðevin. says:
in the world
#Ðevin. says:
it would be plies
thunder865@msn.com says:
hahahahaha
#Ðevin. says:
youknow plies?
#Ðevin. says:
tell me you know who plies is...
thunder865@msn.com says:
i think so
thunder865@msn.com says:
hold on
#Ðevin. says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-1-yioYoMc
#Ðevin. says:
listen to the first like, 20sec
#Ðevin. says:
just the intro
#Ðevin. says:
that **** would be so intimidating if i walked up into a smash fest and starting yelling **** like that
#Ðevin. says:
idk if anybody would comprehend me, but ****
thunder865@msn.com says:
LOL
thunder865@msn.com says:
they wouldn't need to
#Ðevin. says:
i know right
#Ðevin. says:
LOL
#Ðevin. says:
that song is so ****ing gay
#Ðevin. says:
i just listened to it wtf
thunder865@msn.com says:
hahaha
thunder865@msn.com says:
shawwwwwwwwwwwwtyyyyyyyyyy
#Ðevin. says:
cuz after i beat'cha babe, i'm liable to **** up yo whole life
#Ðevin. says:
WTF!
!!
!
#Ðevin. says:
#Ðevin. says:
SEX ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT
#Ðevin. says:

thunder865@msn.com says:
LOL
thunder865@msn.com says:
what kinda girl would get with a dude who told her that
#Ðevin. says:
LOL
#Ðevin. says:
i know
#Ðevin. says:
a bad lil mama
#Ðevin. says:
w/ a lotta *** on her
#Ðevin. says:
i think
thunder865@msn.com says:
LOL
#Ðevin. says:
she's also gotta be bowlegged
thunder865@msn.com says:
i'd belve that
thunder865@msn.com says:
LOL
#Ðevin. says:
i thinkn
#Ðevin. says:
wtf
#Ðevin. says:
this song is epic
plies is from the town i used to live in fort myers, FL.. just saying

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It did get deleted. It's off topic. I'm trying to give you guys a hint without sniping u with points.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
But im just wondering why do you care so much? Your a mod from georgia. this is an SC thread. Sc smash is bascially just a group of close friends. a small community. our threads arent important enough to be watched over this closely. it was just a link. links get posted all the time. why delete it? its not spam. it was relavent to devins post. once again i would like to say im not angry or flaming. just asking.

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, my post is gone. And I don't think there was anything offensive in it?

Mike G, I understand and appreciate what you're trying to do, but... well, as Snap said, it might be effort wasted here. ^^;

There aren't a lot of us in SC, and we all basically know each other. We also basically know that a lot of people aren't going to show up to these, so we don't need to devote the thread to attendance confirmations/logistics announcements. As a matter of fact, if we did do that, the threads would be about 3 pages total and they'd be on page 5 come tournament day.

I can see why you'd want to delete the picture of JMan and Kanye. I could also understand why you edited Jman's post, but... perhaps I'm biased, but I didn't see anything wrong with mine except that it was in reply to JMan's. And I guess that's why it got nuked, I suppose.

It's whatever. I guess I'll just go change my Facebook status or something. You're the boss. :D

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
we could go post in the gentlemens club. but why? so a bunch of elitist *******s can call us scrubs? Id rather just show a funny video to my friends.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol this is why I should just shoot fist then ask questions later *sigh*

If you would take the time to go in the Gents club, the socialroom, you would know that it is nothing like what you think.

we can go on and on this or you can ignore me until an Smod has thier way with you and closes the thread or moves it to the gents club. ....Or you can take my friendly advice and just...settle down on the spam...and replying to spam.

the ball's in your court.

EDIT: better yet, **** it. next time I have to come in here I'll shoot on reflexes

done.

Lareit

Smash Ace
lol this is why I should just shoot fist then ask questions later *sigh*

If you would take the time to go in the Gents club, the socialroom, you would know that it is nothing like what you think.

we can go on and on this or you can ignore me until an Smod has thier way with you and closes the thread or moves it to the gents club. ....Or you can take my friendly advice and just...settle down on the spam...and replying to spam.

the ball's in your court.

EDIT: better yet, **** it. next time I have to come in here I'll shoot on reflexes

done.
Thats right son. Be a big man. Tell them upfront they better watch out of they'll get points on their account. That will settle them straight and show em who is in charge around here.

As for what constitutes as spam on the smash boards....is kind of amusing considering the number of self created meme smashboards circulates. But thats up for each individual to decide for them self.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Thats right son. Be a big man. Tell them upfront they better watch out of they'll get points on their account. That will settle them straight and show em who is in charge around here.

As for what constitutes as spam on the smash boards....is kind of amusing considering the number of self created meme smashboards circulates. But thats up for each individual to decide for them self.
ADAM i love you in the non gay way.

TGB: lol U MAD?
Philosoraptor: YUS
TGB: lol
TGB: Well if you get banned i will lol

what was it i said early about us being a close group of friends?

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Guys, just leave it alone, there's no need to lose an account—if you have something to say, save it until we go back to WABA—there are no infractions IRL (or respawn points, for the matter).

**** the lock-in and AWA last weekend, there should have been a monthly that day :]

MikeG's the boss, alpha, and omega, and right now, boss-man is getting his jollies from picking on SC players.

There's no point in making any further posts on the subject, MikeG knows how we feel about him and vice-versa. The only thing that will be accomplished if this continues is MikeG getting what he wants—someone banned. As I've said before, on SWF, it isn't a fair fight, the odds are his favor—his moderator powers reign supreme over the average member.

Moral of this story? Don't get baited, you can't have your say here.

————————————————————————————————

With that said, why would you lock this tournament thread? This is going to be the biggest thing SC has had in a while—that'd be really ****ed up for you to take that from us just because you don't care for the locals. I remember what happened when I voiced my opinion on one of your natives—it was called harassment.

The fact that you can rely on infractions, post editing and the like doesn't make yours anything less than mine. Harassment is harassment, regardless of shape or size. I was punished for my opinion, but due to the fact that your able to express yours from behind the scenes, history won't be able to repeat itself—precedence means nothing on SWF. I know you're biased, but moving/locking a tournament thread solely due to disliking the community as a whole is nothing short of ****ty.

You've had your power-trip, now let us have our thread back. A thread with so few pages doesn't deserve so many infractions. A bump is a bump, it serves no other purpose than to help grab attention by keeping us bolded and near the top—no one is trying to piss you off through keeping our thread alive.

Ever heard of hype? Because that's what you're preventing by infracting everyone. Last time I checked, the place for that was a tournament thread, not the social section, and if any tournament thread warrants the kind of attention you're giving ours, especially in regards to socializing, it's the WABA weekly thread(s)—that's plural. Weren't they in the Gent's Club? I wonder how ever did they make their way back here?

Nothing we've done here constitutes the amount of policing you've done—and before you infract me, there's a difference between being a douche and defending myself to you, especially when I'm in the right—this is the latter.

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Ahhh geez, why did you post it, Snap? I was vaguely hinting that you NOT post it. Any six-year-old could string together the logic to figure out who that was... It wasn't meant for Smashboards.

Now I look like a prick =/

This topic is rapidly going down roads that DO require moderation. Accusations flying left and right, people mad at each other beyond issues, etc etc. Not something I want to be a part of, so I think I'll take my leave until things are fixed, or at least till they cool down.

I'd send this in a PM, but seeing as my business has been posted on the internet, why not finish it off here?
Mike G, no hard feelings from me. You've made your point, and I respect it (and agree with parts of it). Thanks for doing your job. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom