• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
wait why cant i just hold the thread what do u want changed in the op

u guys couldnt get it done in the year i was rehabbing in norcal and then still nothing happened 3 months ive been here. during those 3 months ive built a stable community of friends/smashers that previously didnt exist

zex is also moving in w me
you had previously said you weren't coming back to sb. Imagine my surprise to see you at ucsb again haha. but yeah dude the transfer will occur once me and huy play our set.

and yeah huy chill. people don't need to be updated every second with things that might or might not happen. just post when stuff will for sure happen.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Ys

you had previously said you weren't coming back to sb. Imagine my surprise to see you at ucsb again haha. but yeah dude the transfer will occur once me and huy play our set.

and yeah huy chill. people don't need to be updated every second with things that might or might not happen. just post when stuff will for sure happen.
When is your Yard Sale starting and ending? Do you need help moving? :confused: Also this is a new page of the thread so no more JD.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Swf sn

well then wait till I'm on haha. or alternatively, pm me.
I will leave you offline messages. :) Let the world know where I got my SWF SN from (I won't repost this picture repeatedly last time like the Judgment Dragon Card):

Also does anyone know how you add character mains to your SWF profile? :confused:

Let's go home. :) Has anyone been contacted by the new people? :confused:

:001: :002: :003: :004: :005: :006: :007: :008: :009: :010: :011: :012: :013: :014: :015: :016: :017: :018: :019: :020: :021: :022: :023: :024: :025: :026: :027: :028: :029: :030: :031: :032: :033: :034: :035: :036: :037: :038: :039: :040: :041: :042: :043: :044: :045: :046: :047: :048: :049: :050: :051: :052: :053: :054: :055: :056: :057: :058: :059: :060: :061: :062: :063: :064: :065: :066: :067: :068: :069: :070: :071: :072: :073: :074: :075: :076: :077: :078: :079: :080: :081: :082: :083: :084: :085: :086: :087: :088: :089: :090: :091: :092: :093: :094: :095: :096: :097: :098: :099:

Gishnak

Smash Ace
For those that were wondering because people were talking about my peach game... I actually beat Alan in bracket at Ownapalooza (or whatever, my last norcal tourney) it was just recorded wrong in tio, but I didn't care enough to have it changed.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Yvd

For those that were wondering because people were talking about my peach game... I actually beat Alan in bracket at Ownapalooza (or whatever, my last norcal tourney) it was just recorded wrong in tio, but I didn't care enough to have it changed.
I see. So the set seems to be 1-1. :)

Did you catch my other posts? Apparently there is this program called YVD that is similar to Shoddy Pokemon but you YGO. You should try it out. :)

hmm I cant host for sure but I hella want to play
When did you started school?

I know who can host. ;)

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the info like two pages ago lol. I don't know anything about getting around since I don't have any acquaintances around here who drive (yet). So count me out of anything imminent. Brian, we met at Brendan's house for the big 805-er fest recently. =D

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Judgment Dragon

Thanks for the info like two pages ago lol. I don't know anything about getting around since I don't have any acquaintances around here who drive (yet). So count me out of anything imminent. Brian, we met at Brendan's house for the big 805-er fest recently. =D
NP.

I also forgot to mention that I may not be able to join for the smashfest during WoW. :(

EDIT: Did you download it yet? I'm still building my deck but I haven't loaded the deck to begin playing yet.

[size=+5]Pink Reaper is now a moderator! Now SB needs a moderator![/size]

[size=+5]I have some important business to take care of so I may not be able to team with said people or join any smashfests, so plan accordingly. Also welcome our newest player. [/size]

If I was the controller of this thread, I would actually update the OP with everyone's mains for both regions for all 3 smash games, give our thread a cool title, etc. so we can look cool like the other threads.

[size=+5]SB[/size]

[size=+5]N64[/size]

1. blonde
2. srbsburrito
3. Mr.Bluntedbear
4. rufioo
5. chris (he went by gay sex in the last sb tourney)
6. gannon
7. mikethemike

[size=+5]Melee[/size]

Metal Reflect Slime :peach:
Hai Wayne :peach:
Dante Fox :fox:
Caleb :falco:
Gino :falco:
Serotonin / I.C.U. :popo:
Qmann :falcon:
Tony Guacamole :falcon:
Jeff :falcon:
Master Helmet :ganondorf:
Crash Override :falco: :jigglypuff: :jigglypuf
Alex :samus:
Cape :fox: :mario:
A2ZOMG :mario:
Oscular :pikachu: :025:
JoeJoe22802 :shiek:

[size=+5]Brawl[/size]

Junk :dedede: :metaknight:
Crackle :snake:
Dantarion :dk2:
Some Random Kid :dk2:
Vice Grip :ness:

[size=+5]SLO[/size]

[size=+5]N64[/size]

Ismokeherbz :falcon:

[size=+5]Melee[/size]

Gishnak :fox:
Stev :fox:
Pink Reaper :falcon:
$heen :falco: :ganondorf: :marth:
Warp Status :peach:
Andymosity :samus:
Colin Mitchell :drmario:
Javitr91 :shiek:

[size=+5]Brawl[/size]

Warp Status :zerosuitsamus:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Welcome

First year at UCSB Santa Catalina North. lets play MELEE!!
I added you on AIM. What floor do you live on, what is your room number, do you have a full set up, can you host a smashfest, and do you want to team with me for the tournament? I won the last UCSB LAN Party tournament. I play Peach. :) Who do you main so I can add you to the list of players.

[size=+5]SB[/size]

[size=+5]N64[/size]

1. blonde
2. srbsburrito
3. Mr.Bluntedbear
4. rufioo
6. gannon
7. mikethemike
Metal Reflect Slime :pikachu: :025:

[size=+5]Melee[/size]

[size=+5]Brawl[/size]

Metal Reflect Slime :metaknight: :falco: :snake:

[size=+5]SLO[/size]

[size=+5]N64[/size]

Andymosity :kirby:
[size=+5]Melee[/size]

Pink Reaper :falcon: :kirby:

[size=+5]Brawl[/size]

Andymosity :lucario: :pit:

Also is it weird that one time I dreamed that Dante took control over this thread.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I will be practicing. Also our set should be best of 5 with double blinds (if called for), CPs, etc. just like a real tournament finals match. The only question is whether we use CF rules (Brinstar / Rainbow cruise banned) or Pound 4 rules. CF has wobbling banned but I'll let you wobble. :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Ready

I'll use w/e rule set you want. I will be prepared enough so that it shouldn't matter. ;)
Make sure you practice your :marth: :shiek: :fox: match ups too since I won't be using :peach: throughout the set if you CP stages like Rainbow Cruise (if we play Pound 4 rules) or Kongo Jungle 64. I'm surprised you didn't CP Kongo Jungle 64 in the grand finals set of the last LAN Party. :fox: can camp :peach: very well on Kongo Jungle 64. Also when you are using :fox: and you are trying to approach me with SHFFL Neutral Air + Shine, you always forget to fast fall. Also you are too defensive when you are playing :jigglypuff: There are certain exceptions, but the only characters that should be played defensively are :shiek: and :peach: Most of the time when you are playing defensively with :jigglypuff: I just try to shield pressure by turnip + FC F-air + D-smash. ;) I know you are probably waiting for me to Dash Attack so you can rest out of a shield but I think I broke that habit already. I caught on and was able to "fake" a dash attack and used a grab instead. Also another thing is that you don't DI (or at least you probably incorrectly tried to DI Peach's down throw on :jigglypuff: ) You must DI in Peach's opposite direction or else the DI won't work. I'll show you this mistake in Smash Club the next time I see you. :) Should we try to get this set recorded? :confused: Also I noticed that Jun deleted your post from the visitor messages or something. Pretty weird. ;)

hey mrs, i play n64 smash and brawl too.
n64 main: kirby
brawl main: lucario/pit
I updated the list. :) I called 3 senators already. I may call a 4th one tomorrow.

[size=+5]SB[/size]

[size=+5]N64[/size]

1. blonde
2. srbsburrito
3. Mr.Bluntedbear
4. rufioo
6. gannon
7. mikethemike

[size=+5]Melee[/size]

[size=+5]Brawl[/size]

[size=+5]SLO[/size]

[size=+5]N64[/size]

[size=+5]Melee[/size]

[size=+5]Brawl[/size]

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Q not G

gmann you main doc? how come I dont remember playing you? I pretty sure i know who you are though
His name is Qmann28 not gmann. The Q stands for his last name which is Quintanilla. :) He mains CF too and Anthony has done a good job of training him. He will be a threat to Dante and I in tournament sets so I need to practice my CF match up. :)

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Hello gang Ill be moving back on Sunday and hope to get some smash in during the week before school starts. Anyone down? (who can host)

P.S. I missed you guys

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Joey

Welcome to Joe, I'm assuming your name is. Looking forward to playing with you.
His name is actually Joey. :)

gmann you main doc? how come I dont remember playing you? I pretty sure i know who you are though
We played him at DSF's tournament. :)

It means you'd better be ready for our set or I will win.
Do you want our set recorded?

I'll use w/e rule set you want. I will be prepared enough so that it shouldn't matter. ;)
You should laser camp if you need to. :)

Hello gang Ill be moving back on Sunday and hope to get some smash in during the week before school starts. Anyone down? (who can host)

P.S. I missed you guys
I cannot host. Who can host? :confused:

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's Qmann. The line messes it up. I've been switching between Doc and Falcon, but Doc has been getting more playtime lately so I changed it. I know I've played you a few times though.

Thanks for the compliment Huy, but I've got quite a ways to go before I'm up to everyone else's level. Been looking forward to the club starting up again.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?

P.S. I missed you guys
How good were the 626 Melee players? :confused: I forgot to add you on the SB list of players. :(

Yeah, it's Qmann. The line messes it up. I've been switching between Doc and Falcon, but Doc has been getting more playtime lately so I changed it. I know I've played you a few times though.

Thanks for the compliment Huy, but I've got quite a ways to go before I'm up to everyone else's level. Been looking forward to the club starting up again.
NP.

Who can host? Who has set ups? :confused:

[size=+5]SB[/size]

[size=+5]N64[/size]

1. blonde
2. srbsburrito
3. Mr.Bluntedbear
4. rufioo
6. gannon
7. mikethemike

[size=+5]Melee[/size]

Dr. Awesome :falco: :drmario: :falcon:

[size=+5]Brawl[/size]

[size=+5]SLO[/size]

[size=+5]N64[/size]

[size=+5]Melee[/size]

[size=+5]Brawl[/size]

[size=+5]Who wants to team with me?[/size]

[size=+5]Day 1:[/size]

N64:
Huy: :pikachu: :025: /

Melee:
Huy: :peach: / Dante: :fox:

Brawl:
Huy: :snake: :metaknight: / David Chao: :mario:

[size=+5]Day 2:[/size]

N64:

Melee:
Huy: :peach: /

Brawl:
Huy: :snake: :metaknight: /

[size=+5]Day 3:[/size]

N64:

Melee:
Huy: :peach: /

Brawl:
Huy: :snake: :metaknight: /

[size=+5]Vietnamese Student Association Tournament:[/size]
Huy: :peach:

[size=+5]So apparently, I have been contacted by a female Melee player. I wonder how good she is. [/size]

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Camping

don't get cocky huy. I don't intend to rely on camping excessively. (When have I ever?) lol.

Female melee players don't exist lulz. at least not good ones.
Lady Legion is pretty good. "Good" is still a relative word however. There are times where you should camp and times where you should not. ;) I never said you camped in the past, but you should consider it if the situation calls for it. :)

I still have not found a partner for N64 yet though. :crying: Do you know anyone who can record our set? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom