• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San pablo (Pretty close to SF) smashfest (7-26-07) {Need TVs and cubes of course}

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Address = 2689 20th street, san pablo, ca, 94806

Btw the crossstreet is broadway.

Of course not being some kind of magic cube king, I will be in need of gamecubes and TVs.

I shall be listing who is bringing TVs and such in the first post and update it as frequently as possible.

The earliest you can come is probably 11:30 AM I'd say, and everyone can stay until it gets dark.
TVs:

The___cheese: 2

Ky and friends: 1

Gamecubes:

Ky and friends: 2

The___cheese: 1

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Well unless like three people I'm not going to have this then, I have wackier things to do then smash with three people.

quak

Smash Champion
i could go, but yeah, i'd like to see a bigger turnout though, looks likeyou already cancelled it though

so why am i posting?

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Ok Cheese I am going to revive this thread because i ant to see more smashfest at ur house.I suggest u hold one sometime this week (monday thru wensday preferably) which is also prior to the San Jose one so it could be a good chance for everybody to sharpen thier skills further.
Ok i nothing else to say so hopefully u reply cheese and everybody please post if u r interested to see a third smashfest at the cheeses house.Later.

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Yo Cheese, you guys should come over North Bay sometime, check my topic about a smashfest, july 21st

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Well hopefully its a yes cus then me and herrisan will come over and help u clean up.So that everything fits and space for ppl to sit.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Yeah thursday sounds good, but I want you to come to come to 2689 20th street in san pablo, cross street is broadway.

I'll explain the situation when you maniacs come here.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
ok w/e but we need ppl to post to see if they want to go and u need to change the title of ur smashfest from canceled so that other ppl know.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I have done such thing that you said with the title.

I also changed the time of arrival because I've realized how late I wake up now lol.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
dam 2hr 10 min away :O, its too complicated even the 511 transit plan to sjsu is easier and more understandable than that.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Sounds good Ky, that'll probably be fine.

Azn for the revising thing you probably wanna make the max walking distance in between transit points, because if they have you getting off of the at the college ln then I don't think you should take another bus from then, just walk from there. I could probably meet you at the bus stop at contra costa college.

I made the trip from SF state again, assuming you live like right next to there.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Hey cheese u remember the guys we fought against at the marin county smashfest??Well one of them sent me a message asking me about when we could smash together and i let him know about ur smashfest.So hopefully when he answer he will say yes since he only lives in south san fransico.Btw Ganondorf Joe said he will also try to get Lucien to come and if he does he will probably take the bart and me and herrisan could probably pick him up.Later tho.

Top Bottom