• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Garden Tournament Revived - Sept. 1st r 2nd (MayBe..) Fall River, MA Invitatonalz

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I'm sry I didn't make it to the last one, but I'll definately try my best to make it to the next one. My Fox is ready to verse against another Marth. Good stuff.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Would anyone mind if we came to this? We have a ride and it is official, white and blackmage's will both be there. Provided it is ok with Mr. Hayoto. We maye bring 2 other member from our crew as well. Let us kno.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, we are in. Talked with hayoto last night and he's cool with us being there. Prolly show up around 1ish. As long as the roads are good we will be there no doubt.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good stuff guys. It's nice to see that the smash scene isn't slowing down around here, as long as we all still play.

Unknown - we finally got to play. i did terribly against your gannon in singles, but i gave you a decent run in teams. great seeing you again.

hayoto - too close with that fox man. "simple tactics" lol. next time i'll take thos ematches, just watch.

kj - god**** ness!! too good. never got to play the peach, but hopefully next time i will.

chinglao, everyone else - I enjoyed seeing all of you once again, we had good matches, and i thank you all for the experience.

hopefully we will come to more of these sometime soon. see you all around....

rawsex88

Smash Ace
Yeah it was fun guys, i was training with kj the whole time and i'm learning more and more every time i go there. Some day i will reign as KING OF SMASH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Green Hunter

Smash Apprentice
This was a good little tourney. I'm glad I had the chance to go out there and play with you guys. All those turtles are just too good. Hopefully, we'll get to go to more of these as time passes. Good luck in Chicago, guys. I'm not sure who exactly is going, but good luck.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lot of fun as always. Wish I had more time lol, but it was a great event no doubt. No Roga, Eve, Rax, or Koreandj in singles though!

Mages-Hope you enjoyed the event and can stop by more often now that you have driving to prove no problems . Great seeing all of you again.

Chingy-Holy crap you stepped it up defeating the mighty Hayato not once but twice!

Raw + Tom-Nice eating with you guys at Wendy's lol I think we made record time getting the food back Savath commented that his chili wasn't the least bit cold. Tom sorry about the inconsistent cell phone lol as soon as I renew the minutes it will be easier, or you can call my home number (I can pm that to you if you'd like). Raw hope you got good practice for Chicago!

rawsex88

Smash Ace
I'll be ready unknown. As far as skills go, i'm all set. But i have to develop a mind game, and believe me, i am going to do good in chicago

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
good luck to unknown, hayato, kj, rawsex, and eve? at mlg chicago, turtle soup aint gunna be available, jez some shelltastic *** kickings...

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Tease you? Lol your the one posting in Hayatos thread about your tournament! How rude :p

Hayato I realize we can't do an event on Saturday or Sunday so perhaps Friday would be a possibility? I'm more determined then ever to do well now and have decided to main with a new character at long last =)

But anyway the event went terribly with horrible luck all around for us. I told myself I was fed up with the game and not having fun anymore, but when I considered the facts it was MLG that I despise. The guys never pay any players and take advantage or smash players who are so desperate for big tournaments that they go anyway despite the fact that they KNOW they aren't going to recieve their cash. The whole thing is a bunch of bs, and so is the fact that M3D is such a jerk to all the players. I for one am not going to another worthless event. I'll stick to tournaments run by players where cash is guaranteed thanks. Speaking of which, I should finalize a date for RI smashfest soon..

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
unknown - i hope you didn't take too much offense to my previous comments about you being main-less, you never told me that you were asked to play sheik, i understand now... i hope we cool : ) who's the new main, or a surprise... i bet its doc. and if you guys want us at any following san g tourney's just keep us posted on details.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol of course I take no offense blackmage. So far as the new char, I'll keep it a secret for now lol it will be revealed at KoreanDj's event =P

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, now i have no reason at all not to attend. I cannot wait to see this new character. See you there...hopefully.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
to good tooo goooood welps i just recieved my work schedule and shiiiiit i gotta work on wednesday till 3:30pm so i wont be able to make it so good luck to you all. :) as for sangardens i dunno i gotta find some dates, and i was sorta thinking about that Scranton Tournament in PA but i have no ride or anyone who wanna go wis me so if anyone wanna go lemee know i pay gas :)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hey guys.

Just wondering if it would be possible to have another event this Saturday or Sunday or something. I haven't touched smash in weeks due to recent events and do plan on droping the tournament scene, but I'd still like to see all of you guys from time to time. It would be great to see the group again and of course anyone else since all the MA/RI players are too cool and nice. Hopefully I can get some more chess games too ;)

I will return to sc too and go back to making money haha that was always my true game anyway where I was one of the best (well in the USA anyway Koreans were too good!) That is if the sc community still runs its paypal tournaments and wcg.

rawsex88

Smash Ace
kyle i think i might wanna pick up a copy of sc and start playing again. i've really never played against a "professional". ANyways, i missed you man!! i got better......as always, lmao. anyways, i think i might change my work scheduele to accomodate these sessions of smash because i'm having to take days off of work just to play. And i need money!!! Anywho, nice to hear from you kyle and i hope to see you soon. BTW, are you going to the catalysm? If you are, we should partner up or something.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Doh I didn't realize DJ was holding an event at the same time! Hmm well changing the date to Sunday probably wouldn't change anything because I doubt many people would want to travel to two events in two days. However it would be nice to see everyone again, so perhaps we should wait to hear from DJ on the matter. Me and the San bros wouldn't be able to make it anyway, so at most DJ would lose 3-4 people if the Mages and Dave decide to come to Fall River instead. However either Saturday or Sunday will work fine for me, but I'm not sure if thats the same case for Sarath and the others.

Thanks for the words of kindness Dave lol I always appreciate it. Your too nice and cool of a smasher! Oh by the way did you ever hand in the tape to your class? Lol if not perhaps we can see the full thing at the San's place haha I bet everyone else would like to see it too. So far as starcraft I'd be happy to play you as soon as I find one of the old school players with an extra cd key so I can reinstall =P With some luck I might be able to get some of the other top USA players from the past to return to the game.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Well, I would say that i would host my tourney on Saturday, and let's have the San Garden on Sunday. Most likely I'll be able to go to Fall River on Sunday because there's no school for me on Monday so I can stay as late as I want (until you guys kick me out) so it makes a lot more sense to have the San Garden on Sunday.
Unknown Force, it was an honor to be able to play you at SSBM. Surely we will miss you at the tourney scene, but at least we get to still meet so it's not goodbye forever yet lol. I want to play you at Starcraft one day, but I'll get dominated in a minute because I don't L-cancel (meaning I'm waaay too slow with creating units and buildings) so that might be too easy for you. Good fortune to the future!

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
unknown, good luck with whatever you do for sure!! starcraft is a crazy fun game too.

hayato, can you make sure your bro sees this ->

Mr. Jonez~~

Carolina vs. Chicago :: care to make a small gentleman's wager on this? Maybe $40 "monopoly" money =D Loser pays up the next time we meet. ^_^ Own it up at nationals!!

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hey guys sorry I didn't post earlier. My flight got stuck and I had to spend the night at some stupid hotel =\ I was supposed to be home yesterday at 3 and now here I am at 5PM the next day grrr.. Well I greatly look forward to seeing all of you again. Don't expect much out of me though I swear I haven't touched the game since DJ's event.

Oh and thanks for the support Capps =) I have faith in Chicago of course lol.

Top Bottom