• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Garden Brawl Tournament: Fall River, MA 02721 11/15/08

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Brawl Tournament only. Teams & Singles per request on what happens first. I am shooting to start signup around 12PM - 1PM so we can begin at 2PM. I am doing this for my friend who requested otherwise I wouldnt have thrown a tournament.

RULES:

This is a house tournament like any others so if you ever been to the previous San Garden you will know what its like. The address will come in a few days. I kinda forgot the number.

Yahoo - KirvyXSan
MSN - Khmyoutcast"@"hotmail.com (remove those quotes)
275 Brayton Ave 3rd Floor
Fall River, MA 02721

(508) 813-1735 (Phone will dy in about 3 hrs..) or 774-644-9353 if you get here. I will come down to get you, The door is on the side of the building.

Teams / Singles

If you cant decide on character then its Blind Picks... If you won on a stage you cant counter pick on that level unless agreed on or the other team picks it. If time run out its on the stock then its on the %.

Entry Fee:

$10 / Singles
$20 / Team ($10 per person)

( Prizes are being rounded so I dont have to do crazy math... Keep that in mind..)

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

if you have a problem with that.. dont come..

No Items

4 Stocks / 3 Stocks
8 Minutes / 8 Minutes

Round 1 - Random: Smashville, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, & Final Destination.
Round 2 - Loser Picks: 4 Neutrals, Lylat, Pokemon Stadium, Halberd, Delfino, Luigi's Mansion and Castle Siege.
Round 3 - Loser Picks: Same as round 2...

Sorry I'm not open to stage suggestions. It is what it is. If it was all my idea I would do just those 4 neutrals and nothing else.

Also Nooooo Glitching to stall the game neither... If you do you lose the round.

Thats it for now. Its next week, sorry for the short notice but i been busy. :) i cant change the date neither sooooo come or cannot come :)

xHayatox

Smash Lord
I forgot that part... my bad.. Im considering doing $10 per head for singles and teams. due to the fact that last time no one had change and it was abit annoying running around asking for change for 20s. Soooo If you the peoplez can bring change or try to bring change maybe I will consider making it $5 per head. Otherwise it stands at $10/singles $20/team

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
If you do Brawl+, people might be interested, since Brawl+ >>>>>>>> Brawl

xHayatox

Smash Lord
haha i wish i had the arcade setup at the crib it be fun to play some sf games. but so far i dont think anyone is coming to this besides the dartmouth crowd and my own. so i might just turn this into a random fest.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
ionno i forgot it was about 20 kids but not all of them entered.. they just came to take up space lolz.. i think maybe around 15 or 16 registered.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
if you read the fist post itll say. but yezz its a house tournament. no venue fee.

Ummmm My phone is sorta dying sso if I dont pick up call this number )my new cell) 774-644-9353..

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yooo this tournament was hott!! maddd kidss showed up i was like wtffff.... no rooom. but yea i still won it all nah meanzzzz.

1st hayato
2nd cpu1
3rd cpu2
4th cpu4
5th cpu5
5th cpu6
7th cpu7
7th cpu8
and more...! total of 64 entrysss!!

Crazyyyness but i was just too good for these clowns.....

xHayatox

Smash Lord
lol yeazzirr every human player was "too busy" to come sooo i just canned it.. i dont think ill run another one anytime soon... no one seems like to like us very much im so saddd :( o wellz what everz im just gonna relaxx today kinda glad i canned it cuz of my inability to walk atm...

Top Bottom