• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Sorry for not responding. The smashfest sort of died while I was gone. I'll be more careful about planning next time so I don't drop the ball again.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Moving everything to the FB chat.
Job, sleep, and game. The grind.

and SGDQ2014

Last edited:

Valdens

Smash Ace
Well, here goes

VALDENS' HOUSE FOURTH OF JULY BBQ TOURNAMENT/SMASHFEST
POTLUCK ENTRY - Bring items to grill, buns, chips, drinks, beer, whatever for entry to all events!

HOUSE PRIZES AWARDED
TO ALL EVENT PLACERS + RANDOM DRAWINGS

Angled, Heavy Brawl 1v1/2v2 (or regular Brawl if we all hate this idea) - Saturday 12PM

Project:M 1v1/2v2 - Sunday 10 AM

TIMES:

Saturday 12PM and on: Brawl events, Smashfest, sleepover, alcohol!
Sunday 10 AM: P:M events, Patriotic BBQ!

CALL OR TEXT ME AT 509 844 6977 FOR MORE DETAILS OR ANYTHING REALLY! I'LL EVEN TELL YOUR PARENTS MY WIFE AND I ARE ACTIVE DUTY AIR FORCE AND THIS IS OUR DRUG FREE SAFE HOME!

-

I will be closing on my house on Monday or Tuesday, and it's time to celebrate - and what better time than on the most American day of the year?

This will be a two day event - Brawl tournament day one, P:M day two? Half and half both days? Smashfest day one and tournaments day two? Tell me what you like best.

We will be grilling and cooking a bunch of food, providing tons of liquor, and opening up the entire downstairs for the event - garage, bedrooms, backyard, you name it.

Accepting any suggestions or ideas for what to add.

Please spread the word and tell inactive smashers to come to this event - I'm really gonna be going all out, and reviving the scene for a healthy Smash 4 begins now!

-

What this tournament needs from you:

Potluck tournament entry - please collaborate on the thread so we don't get 50 packs of hot dogs!

CRT's and setups - If you can bring either, let me know and I will keep it updated in the OP

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I work Thursday and close Friday, but I should be able to hang out Thursday til late. I can also come by Friday after closing.
I guess I can bring some soda or something. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom