• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
if anyone has any old/recent rpg games in good condition ill buy them from you. doesnt matter what system. message me with a list.

oh and burnout paradise ps3

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ITS HOBO TIME, NERDS!

*listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X86Tsn0HhM4 while you read*

Ok ladies, HOBO 40 is happening tomorrow (5-11-2013). Are you ready? Anyways, please be at the venue by 11am (if you are late, i will charge you a $500 late fee) and try to bring as many full set-ups (wii/tv/ssbb) as possible. More setups means more friendlies/MMs as well as increased tournament speed. If you could bring 1, 5 and 10 dollar bills that would really help me out too because making change is a major hassle when everybody bring me 20s and 50s. If you cant do any of that^ its totally cool, there is no situation i cannot handle.

I will start the tournament with regular 2vs2 (MK legal) and then start regular 1vs1 (MK legal) about half way through 2vs2. Low Tier 2vs2 (tier list version 7) will follow as regular 2vs2 ends. PM 1vs1 and 2vs2 will be happening in between all of these events and will be ran by Sethlon Jr (Oracle). Again, please be there on time.

Oh also, there will be $100 worth of FREE food/drinks just like last time. So expect some chips+salsa/chicken tenders and soda. Please make sure you only get 2 tenders, a few chips and a drink. Last time, some jack wagon dummy took 4 tenders, 2 drinks and like 9 handfuls of chips (F-ing Kilik). IF I SEE THAT AGAIN, I WILL BREAK YOUR TOES OFF AND FEED THEM TO YOU!

One last thing and ill leave you alone. If you have any questions/comments about HOBO/Housing or anything, PLEASE make a post in the HOBO thread (i linked you to it at the beginning of this post) or call/text me at 409-692-0697. Its my cell so i will be the only one answering. Ok yea, get amped and go to HOBO 40!

I lied, one more thing. Here is the HOBO 40 results thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/hobo...ll-results-on-5-11-2013.336294/#post-15502946 it will be updated with actual results starting tomorrow.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
More details better come soon.
Cousin has a chance to dip on the Austin plans.
But after a recent family meltdown, I may or may not be available for HOBO.
$25 left, it's make or break.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Sorry for dropping the ball. My fault for not being prepared.

(K Prime text me at 5098446977 if you feel like ditching your family, teaming with me and going to this last minute.)

We'll have our stuff ready to go far ahead of time for WHOBO.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I watched a 100% MM speedrun. I still do not know why FrankerZ is such a popular emote cause I swear half of that 6 hour thing talked about this damn dog 10 or so times.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Brawlman is a Sonic from Mississippi. He is very good, easily 2nd best in the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom