• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I laned in mid against ap warwick last night. He built MR and never left lane. At level 4 he was healing over 100 hp from minion kills.

:phone:
Lane wicks usually build D. Ring then eventually some more AP while health regen so they can stay in lane.
They make sure to zone you out by being where your last minion would be from the line (So for example, he'd be behind the tank minion from the 7 that walk their usual route)
Either you should've started building Magic Pen or Magic Resist items that give AP as well like Abyssal Scepter.

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
I laned in mid against ap warwick last night. He built MR and never left lane. At level 4 he was healing over 100 hp from minion kills.

:phone:
that game was sooo funny i call them black and they reported all of us just bc i call them black then ez and sing on bot wtf is going on then garren top that was sad i didant even know how we almost lost that ww mid

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I realized the uStream recordings doesn't save the overlay text that I do on the uStream window to tag each player. I was about to edit the video and upload golden moments, but feels kinda useless when I can't remember which player was who. I mean our voices are still there but... dunno.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Bottom left was me, top right was Espy, Top Left Paw, Bottom right K Prime, I think trela jumped in and was player one.
But yeah, Espy and I noticed that when we were watching the recordings sunday.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Just encountered a glitch with a steam pipe in Resident Evil: Revelations that prevented me from continuing when I was playing with a guy named "suspect".
Must be a sign.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
turns out my sister's having a baby boy. gonna put a controller in his hand as soon as he's born and he's gonna become the new Megafox.

there can be only 1.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
They're gonna break up and have drama just like every other san antonio couple that have kids under the age of 34

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
Thinking about going to the Ft Worth tourney this weekend. San Angelo and Houston are going.

Anyone interested?
ok 3 things tofer stop calling me basetuna 2 yes paw i am i his best friend and how much well it cost me nike bc i only have 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom