• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Alright thanks. Else I gots 64, PS2, GCN stuffs if y'all wanted to bring something over.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
<333~

I'm sad that it took longer than I thought to get food for my lil' brother that y'all had to leave while I was out, that I couldn't see y'all out ;n; I's all good though, hope y'all chilled well, thanks for coming, and hope y'all get back safe and soundly, especially Leaf and Trela.

I'll see about finding a way to edit the recorded uStream sessions into a condensed YouTube video of key moments or something. If y'all are missing anything lemme know.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
went to play my ps2 and realized the only thing I have to play it is my internet tv which is very laggy for gaming

fml

someone let me borrow a crt for like 2 weeks

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
<333~

I'm sad that it took longer than I thought to get food for my lil' brother that y'all had to leave while I was out, that I couldn't see y'all out ;n; I's all good though, hope y'all chilled well, thanks for coming, and hope y'all get back safe and soundly, especially Leaf and Trela.

I'll see about finding a way to edit the recorded uStream sessions into a condensed YouTube video of key moments or something. If y'all are missing anything lemme know.
Phone charger!!!

If anyone finds that thing, it's gotta be either at Slush's/Beros'/My car or if someone grabbed it, let me know. It's an LG charger, fits Slush's phone too, and has a part where you can unplug a USB from the block that plugs into the wall.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Was nice having Leaf. and Trela here. Gave us somezing to do during spring break.

Last time I saw your charger was at my place, but you wrapped it up and took it with you once we headed to East Buffet, so I have no idea where it might be hiding now.

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
ok guys slush's little bro is at my house and he telling me tofer is calling me basetuna soo tofer stop just stop calling me basetuna get it right its basetunaaaaaaa if u r going to make fun of me get it right and make it longer

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Zano, I thought you were better than that. Dont get trolled.

Plus it was already stated that a tournament is happening the same day here with the same events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom