• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samusrules93's brawl character list...UPDATED

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I like the roster but i think you have too many characters....48 seems a bit much.

Skull Kid shouldnt be in before Minda and that seems to be the general consensus.

Blood Falcon is a terrible choice for a playable character even worse than the generic Black Shadow. If you really want another F-Zero rep it should be Pico instead and not a literall clone.

Maybe take out Blood Falcon and add another Mother rep....Masked Man is a good one.

5 retro characters is maybe one to many but if your gonna pick five i think Sukapon takes priority over Baloon Fighter and Mach Rider...although i like the idea of both of them.

I'd rate this roster about 8.5/10

* I didnt read the entire thread before posting my thoughts so sorry if my points have come up before.
I don't think midna should be in just because she was in 1 recent game, skull kid was in it too and more. besides, he's cooler:p

i scraped Blood Falcon for Ness, as i still think he'll return, and scraped mach rider for sukapon, because i feel that that is more likley. 5 retro's isn't too much, in fact, there are much more too be considered, but i don't think make the cut (demiru)

i would like too add clause (masked guy) but i don't want to remove anyone at this point, if ness gets cut then i'll put him in, but i don't know who's at the bottom of the roster anymore...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
updated, and a big one so i think it deserves a double post. i replaced wolf, since he's an alt costume of fox, and i scrapped ness for CLaus, for obvious reasons. and i added RAY 01, which i had been meaning to do, but forgot. and i'm also requesting a good picture of claus, since i can't find one on google.

nrozich

Smash Cadet
Finally, someone who agrees with me on putting in Dark Samus and King K. Rool!!!

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I would LOVE a character named "Black Knight" in Brawl, simply because whenever I die as him I would have to say "It's just a flesh wound!" I would probably annoy my friends.

squall1207

Smash Cadet
I would love to use Black knight in brawl and give him "EClpce" Probbly spilling it wrong The move in whitch him hits his enemy with his sword contiously 5 times.:chuckle:

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Remove the following: Dark Samus, Black Knight, Skull Kid, Balloon Fighter and Megaman. Add in there place some other characters. Some that I could think of are Cel Link, Bowser Jr., Andy (Advance Wars). And...you NEED an AC rep. Of course, these are just my opinions. Final roster will be final in just 13 days :D!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Remove the following: Dark Samus, Black Knight, Skull Kid, Balloon Fighter and Megaman. Add in there place some other characters. Some that I could think of are Cel Link, Bowser Jr., Andy (Advance Wars). And...you NEED an AC rep. Of course, these are just my opinions. Final roster will be final in just 13 days :D!

meh, i hate cel shaded link, one link is enough, i don't think we're getting an AC rep, and we don't need another mario rep, and andy has zero chance as anyone from an advanced wars game. i understand that the characters you listed have low chances as well, but it is more of a wish list than expected list. (thats why charizard was on before Pokemon trainer was announced)

well you didn't really guess lucas, you have the smash bros. picture with the backround
no, i just changed the pic after he was announced because my previous pic sucked.

Skull Kid and Dark Samus kill your roster.

and here is the Claus picture:

thanks for the pic, skull kid and dark samus are awesome. (though i acknowledge they have low chances)

D_JESTER

Smash Rookie
I support any character I see with a unique move set. So yeah I guess I support all of those characters.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
thanks, although i think i'm going to have to edit ness back in, i took him out after the lucas special moves update.

it also looks like bowser jr is an AT in one of the new japanese demo videos, so i'm glad i left him out for geno
:)

Bocom

Smash Apprentice
Roy is a main character of a Fire Emblem game for GBA (A very good one, I might add), and Snake originated from a Microsoft supported console called the MSX.

And this list should be updated. >_>

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
This roster is awesome ^_^
I don't disagree with anything, and you include many characters I support(Ridley, Dark Samus, Krystal, Mewtwo(He's not out dammit!))
10/10 :grin:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Roy is a main character of a Fire Emblem game for GBA (A very good one, I might add), and Snake originated from a Microsoft supported console called the MSX.

And this list should be updated. >_>
how? adding ness back in is the only thing i've neglected to do. (but just did...)

i've never played roy's GBA game (could only find a japanese emulation) but i've played the one with eliwood, and i've played sacred stones.

and on the comment about snake, i meant to say he has appeared on a nintendo system to validate his appearance. thanks for pointing out the typo, i fixed it.

but why the comments on roy?

This roster is awesome ^_^
I don't disagree with anything, and you include many characters I support(Ridley, Dark Samus, Krystal, Mewtwo(He's not out dammit!))
10/10 :grin:
yay, finally an all out supporter. why take out mewtwo, they left ness in and he's a **** lucas clone

:007::002::006:

pokemon trainer FTW!

Top Bottom