• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus or Zamus

W.Jr

Smash Lord
I was just wondering who going to be the better character Samus or Zero suit Samus, which is

better ranking on the tier lists??? And which one is more improves in battle???? Which one

would certain people rather use in a match????

gamer8

Smash Lord
No contest, samus is better in strength, zero suit samus is better with speed and recovery.

My best character in melee was samus, but I'm looking forward to seeing what zamus can do, too. So yeah, I'll play as both equally.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
We don't know tiers, we don't know which one of the 2 is better, and we certainly dont know what certain people would like to play as Samus or Zamus, why do you ask us what certain people would like to play as, I don't knowpeople who like to play as Zamus, as Brawl is not out yet, I only know people who like to play Samus, and you know, who cares at this point, just wait till Brawl comes out and see for yourself which character is higher on the sh itty tier list

SonicTHP

Smash Cadet
NNID
SonicTHP
3DS FC
4897-6845-2284
I'll take the time to use them both. If I only knew how to use Samus and not Zamus, then I'd only be working with half a character (in the case that smash balls are turned on). I simply hope that Zamus has good combo ability and some good moves with a lot of knockback to kill with. I may end up preferring Samus simply due to my experience with her, but not for a lack of trying.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
Samus unless Zamus is her own character. I honestly hope that they make Zamus her own character, because she looks wicked cool. But if she isn't, then Samus all the way baby.

1337ZSS

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna play for both. I mean, it's Samus so I still want to master both...

Ghost07

Smash Journeyman
I plan on playing with them both. I think
Zamus might be a little better with the paralyzer
gun but Samus still rocks.

maxieman

Smash Ace
It should obviously be samus as a higher tier especially if zamus is a byproduct of a final smash (that is hinted to be a disadvantage) it just doesnt make sense that shed be better without her suit

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
I played as Samus only briefly, (most of my time was spent on Ike) and I'd have to say that Zamus is better. She's faster, her stunning helps bring the enemy into some killer techniques, and shes fun to watch. o_o

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
I played as Samus only briefly, (most of my time was spent on Ike) and I'd have to say that Zamus is better. She's faster, her stunning helps bring the enemy into some killer techniques, and shes fun to watch. o_o
I disagree, Samus might be slower, but she has much stronger moves. Like Samus has her sex kick, her b-air, and her missles/charge beams. Zamus is overall much weaker in my opinion.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Depends, actually. If you love using speed and recovery characters, Zamus is definitely the best choice, but if you want to use strength characters use Samus. Overall, they're equally strong.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
Depends, actually. If you love using speed and recovery characters, Zamus is definitely the best choice, but if you want to use strength characters use Samus. Overall, they're equally strong.
Samus has one of the best recoveries in melee, with the bomb jump/grapple beam combo. Can Zamus do her projectile spam, like Samus? I think not, all Zamus does is thwack you with a whip.... :confused:

SonicTHP

Smash Cadet
NNID
SonicTHP
3DS FC
4897-6845-2284
Samus has one of the best recoveries in melee, with the bomb jump/grapple beam combo. Can Zamus do her projectile spam, like Samus? I think not, all Zamus does is thwack you with a whip.... :confused:
But if the whip has some decent sweet spots for its attacks, Zamus may become a decent mid-range fighter, akin to someone with a sword or other weapon.

Samus543

Smash Apprentice

ALL SHE CAN DO IS WHACK YOU WITH A WHIP?

Yhink before you type, that whip is PLASMA, and PLASMA is really, really, really, HOT!
(I mean temperature, BTW.)

W.Jr

Smash Lord
ALL SHE CAN DO IS WHACK YOU WITH A WHIP?

Yhink before you type, that whip is PLASMA, and PLASMA is really, really, really, HOT!
(I mean temperature, BTW.)

that move is just 2 beast, i love the up B, to me samus up B is the

best recover in the game, it owns all.:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

plök

Smash Cadet
Zamus looks like she will be good, but if she's not, Nintendo will have ruined Samus by making Zamus the result of her Final Smash. Also the whip is beast.

Samus deserves to be top tier and should get a better roll.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Zamus looks like she will be good, but if she's not, Nintendo will have ruined Samus by making Zamus the result of her Final Smash. Also the whip is beast.

Samus deserves to be top tier and should get a better roll.
I wish there was more info on her from e for all so we can have some kind of intelligent discussion about her.

Top Bottom