• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus in heat: phannacies

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Some interesting tricks with Samus, some hard, some easy - some well known, some obscure. Mostly just some tricks to do speed Samus up a bit, I hope you enjoy this (very brief) video:

Phannacies

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Cool stuff.

Is there any particular trick to doing SHFFL missiles, or is it just pure finger speed?

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Altough brief, very entertaining video.
Thanks for sharing, Phanna.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Those techniques are the most useless techniques I have ever seen. When are you just going to be jabbing the goo stuff without your opponent attacking you back?

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Those techniques are the most useless techniques I have ever seen. When are you just going to be jabbing the goo stuff without your opponent attacking you back?
Calm down, these are just for exhibition.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Mario is on all fours through out this video. There are also some scenes where he is just taking some punishment and not fighting back. You have some very nice tech skill phanna, but this video is clearly a fem-dom clip.

Eggz

Smash Hero
This disrespect to Mario is clearly a challenge. >=[

Your platform cancels are too good. Nice spacing.

Also, I can't SHFFMC yet. T_T Maybe if I actually played Samus occasionally...>_>

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
^.^ good stuff. that shffmc was sweet, hope you can put an advice on how to do it

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Stop Hating

Whom Ever Is Hating On Him Stop It ***** Samus Is Good Period **** I Am Picking Up The Sticks Again Just Because Of My Boy Phanna So Ppl Expect For Wes To Make Use Of All What Samus Got When **** U Seen On Vids I Will Show Yall It Is Useful Just Like I Showed U The Swd Was. Good **** Phanna On Ur Vids Mister Trickster You Got Style Just Like Ur Black Samus Brother Wes I Like That **** Unlike Some Samus Players. SO ON THAT NOTE I AM COMING BACK STRONGER THEN EVER GOIGN OUT WITH A BIG BANG, I CANT LET U HAVE ALL THE PHUN PHANNA

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Whom Ever Is Hating On Him Stop It ***** Samus Is Good Period **** I Am Picking Up The Sticks Again Just Because Of My Boy Phanna So Ppl Expect For Wes To Make Use Of All What Samus Got When **** U Seen On Vids I Will Show Yall It Is Useful Just Like I Showed U The Swd Was. Good **** Phanna On Ur Vids Mister Trickster You Got Style Just Like Ur Black Samus Brother Wes I Like That **** Unlike Some Samus Players. SO ON THAT NOTE I AM COMING BACK STRONGER THEN EVER GOIGN OUT WITH A BIG BANG, I CANT LET U HAVE ALL THE PHUN PHANNA
Oh my goth...
*dies*

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Wes, Dyna, Phanna, Eggz...too much pwnage in one thread.

I shall practice until I can do everything in this video...or at last SHFFMC consistently.

Also the Mario is quite amusing. :chuckle:

Mars-

Smash Champion
Rofl Wes. If you make it useful somehow, then hats off to you, but I don't see jabbing something pointlessly useful.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Rofl Wes. If you make it useful somehow, then hats off to you, but I don't see jabbing something pointlessly useful.
Hmm might require some thinking. Here, I'll make it easy for you: do it to someone's shield outside of their grab range. If you don't find that "useful" then I recommend special education.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Wow stop spazing out about it, I just said that I don't see it being useful, doesn't mean it isn't useful. I didn't mean to "disrespect" phanna, if that is the way you want to take it then fine, be disrespected.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
well im not impressed at all everyone can take clips from perfect control 3 and make a video like that
call your next video phancakes :)

Samochan

Smash Master
Wow stop spazing out about it, I just said that I don't see it being useful, doesn't mean it isn't useful. I didn't mean to "disrespect" phanna, if that is the way you want to take it then fine, be disrespected.
If you don't get the concept of why some technique is very useful and your only means of adressing this is bashing, then just shut up and keep your comments to yourself. :/ Random bashing at someone is being disrespectful toward them.

As Dyna said, this video is only for exhibition and shows some various tech stuff you can do with samus, not how to apply them in your game. You don't jab at some random obstacles on stage, but you jab on opponents shields outside their grab range with fast 2 frame first jabs, since samus' second jab is slow. To quote Rohins, "If you don't find that "useful" then I recommend special education.". Shield pressurising owns.

Very nice vid from you Phanna, I especially liked the multiple platform cancelled aerials to lower platforms and more cancels. :3 The shffmc looked sweet too. ^^ Poor Mario looked down in shame. :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lmao Wes...And good stuff phanna. I love the jabs and use that all the time :). I cannot WAIT to samus ditto you :). It will be one big tech show hehe.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
And by the way, WaveBombing IS useful, I can say it for experience.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wavebombing = OMG WHERE DID MY SHIELD GO?!?!

offcell

Smash Apprentice
Isn't homing missles just a quickly tapped b.
I recently saw a samus combo vid called 'samus under construction' and he's got some nice moves too. I especially liked the swd -> blaster. that move is hotness.

Top Bottom