• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus and Zamus vs Female Master Chief!?

legoexpo

Smash Cadet
****it. i was just about to put this up.

seriously, its impossible to describe. You just have to watch it and understand.

As for the Spartan being female, Monty says that shes the spartan that appears in DOA4. Apparently you can see her tag on her breastplate when she puts it down.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
****it. i was just about to put this up.

seriously, its impossible to describe. You just have to watch it and understand.

As for the Spartan being female, Monty says that shes the spartan that appears in DOA4. Apparently you can see her tag on her breastplate when she puts it down.
Yeah, that the same girl from the Halo 3 short that aired not too long ago, only much older.

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
I saw this earlier as well. It was pretty cool. My favorite part was when Samus planted the mines under MC. Classic.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I love how it reminded me of FF VII: Advent Children sorta. Real neat vid, but the very end made me think "WTF?" the whole way through the last twenty or so seconds.

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
I saw this like 4 days ago. That guy has some other amazing work too. I really liked this video, my favorite part is the whole crotch failure gag with the armor.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
saying it has female master chief in the title spoils the last 1/4 of it. Hell, saying it has samus in it spoils the last half...
I first watched this through some other forum that just called it Haloid and knowing samus was in it probably would have marred my enjoyment :p

Top Bottom