• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Amiibo

SmashBros50

Smash Apprentice
(I couldn't get a picture, it wasn't working.) My Samus amiibo is tilted to her right quite a lot. I was wondering, is there an easy way to fix her so she's up right without breaking the figure? :4samus:

Pale Tuna

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sdarian
You could try blow drying it and then bend it back in place. Be sure to blow 8-10 inches away from the figure if you so choose to do this method. People often use this method when their anime figures start to bend due to the excessive weight on one side that could bend the figure due to long periods of time without support.

SmashBros50

Smash Apprentice
You could try blow drying it and then bend it back in place. Be sure to blow 8-10 inches away from the figure if you so choose to do this method. People often use this method when their anime figures start to bend due to the excessive weight on one side that could bend the figure due to long periods of time without support.
Ok, thanks! I'll have to try that. Is there a certain amount of time I should blow dry it?

Pale Tuna

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sdarian
Not exactly sure but you can look up videos on it. I hope the plastic they used on Samus is the same as anime figures... It can possibly ruin the figure since it is so small.

LightlyToasted

Smash Cadet
You would think these toy producers would learn and would give these off balance figures a bra....

Top Bottom