• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salt Lake City, UT - Fan Xperience Tournament

BigK_201

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigK_201
3DS FC
2406-5184-1090
Howdy Smashers,

Continuing off the huge success of our Super Smash Bros. Tournament back in September for Salt Lake Comic Con, we're planning to hold another tournament this April for SLCC Fan Xperience (FanX for short).

Our hope is to make this tournament bigger, better, and more official than our last tournament. So, yes, this time around we will be sticking strictly to an already established and official rule set (e.g. no times, 1v1, limited stages, all that jazz).

We're still in early planning stages, so I'd like to hear anyone's ideas and input for our event.

Also - we'd be grateful for any volunteers with managing the event, but that would mean you can't participate. Knowing that, if you'd like to help us out, shoot me an email at chris-at-utah3ds.com

Thanks in advance for your input everyone. We hope to have some details up soon on the Salt Lake Comic Con website.

BigK_201

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigK_201
3DS FC
2406-5184-1090
One thing I know we are looking for, is someone with casting experience to help with a stream for the finals that will be happening at the convention. If you have that experience, email me with any samples of past experience. Thanks guys!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey, this is Tim Hansmann. I talked a lot with you about normalizing the last one a bit.

I'd be more than happy to help out, and even volunteer for the event if you'd like. When it comes to ruleset and organization, I could talk your ear off, so it'd probably be best to hear what more you're expecting from this event, if anything in particular other than to host it and run it smoothly with a stream for the finals (which I'm getting the equipment for, and could probably set-up once done, should be within the month).

Let me know, pretty well available. You can either e-mail me at timothy.hansmann@gmail.com or you could even call me at 801.836.9297.

Top Bottom