• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salinas Valley Super Smash Brothers tournament

EdgarAllanPoon

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow smashers I'm new to smash boards. I just wanted to spread the word on here. I will be hosting a smash night on the 19th of next month. It will consist of all four smash brothers game each on their own respective consoles. And which ever game gets the most love will be the game we do a tournament on. If anyone on here is interested let me know. It will be held in Soledad California at California Gourmet Pizza from 4-10 there will be a 2 dollar cover charge and 3 dollars to play a best of three on any game (if you win you can keep playing until you lose at a best of three) I hope there are some of you on here near the area and could make it out to support the smash community.

Top Bottom