• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai's speech today

danio13

Smash Cadet
Since DLC is decomfirmed, what else do u expect from sakurai's speech today

I hope it has something to do with music:bee:

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I don't think we're going to get anything of any importance to the Smash community. Remember, he's at GDC, he's talking to the masses.

Zeyeth

Smash Cadet
Well, what else is it that he can tell us that we don't already know? Aside from the DLC speculations, there was nothing else we were arguing about, was there?

And Shadow Calibur, PM me your Wii code. You live pretty ****ed close to me and I wanna play you once Brawls out. And are you going to the tournament near your gamestop?

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I would really just like to hear about which characters almost made it, which characters got cut late in the game, and why these characters either didn't make it or got cut.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I bet it won't be anything impacting us as a smash comminuity, just somthing like,

"I built the game around the idea of __________, so people that play like ___________ and also play people who __________. I also built the game like Knuckles from the Sonic the Hedgehog series was every character. MINDGAMES SON. Also, L-canceling is not out, you can just do it when your a landmaster, which will be most of the time. You can also just wavedash as the jigs during her final smash or if your the link player Aniki. There will be no DLC, due to the fact that i don't want Krystal in brawl. I am also unsure of another installment in the series. The game is already exausted as it is, and I do not want to create another game to just put more characters that people voted for brawl that did not get it. Also, I am a liar. I am teh uber 1337 h4x. I have acually never played any kirby or SSB games. I just make them. Also, I made sure shiek and zamus had fat **** for all of the fanboys. In addition, I am announcing a new technique for tournmement play. You are allowed to slap the controller out of the enemies hands twice per match. It will be called 'Sakurai'. On another note, I am deeply sorry for the delays that have occured. We really tried to reach the launch dates, but we also wanted to make sure that you were playing the best non-competetive smash game of the series. We reduced hitstun by 241% just to piss off Mew2King. I did however, keep the Ken Combo in because he is a n00b without it. I hope everyone enjoys the game has much as I had making it. Thank you"

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
I don't think we're going to get anything of any importance to the Smash community. Remember, he's at GDC, he's talking to the masses.
Speculating is kind of a good thing.

Is also kind of a bad thing though... And I want to know the same Aeris is asking. ._.

cheezysnacks

Smash Cadet
I bet it won't be anything impacting us as a smash comminuity, just somthing like,

"I built the game around the idea of __________, so people that play like ___________ and also play people who __________. I also built the game like Knuckles from the Sonic the Hedgehog series was every character. MINDGAMES SON. Also, L-canceling is not out, you can just do it when your a landmaster, which will be most of the time. You can also just wavedash as the jigs during her final smash or if your the link player Aniki. There will be no DLC, due to the fact that i don't want Krystal in brawl. I am also unsure of another installment in the series. The game is already exausted as it is, and I do not want to create another game to just put more characters that people voted for brawl that did not get it. Also, I am a liar. I am teh uber 1337 h4x. I have acually never played any kirby or SSB games. I just make them. Also, I made sure shiek and zamus had fat **** for all of the fanboys. In addition, I am announcing a new technique for tournmement play. You are allowed to slap the controller out of the enemies hands twice per match. It will be called 'Sakurai'. On another note, I am deeply sorry for the delays that have occured. We really tried to reach the launch dates, but we also wanted to make sure that you were playing the best non-competetive smash game of the series. He reduced hitstun by 241% just to piss off Mew2King. I did however, keep the Ken Combo in because he is a n00b without it. I hope everyone enjoys the game has much as I had making it. Thank you"

that there is what i refer to as an entertaining read :) ... pretty **** funny there memphis

Blade42

Smash Apprentice

"I built the game around the idea of __________, so people that play like ___________ and also play people who __________. I also built the game like Knuckles from the Sonic the Hedgehog series was every character. MINDGAMES SON. Also, L-canceling is not out, you can just do it when your a landmaster, which will be most of the time. You can also just wavedash as the jigs during her final smash or if your the link player Aniki. There will be no DLC, due to the fact that i don't want Krystal in brawl. I am also unsure of another installment in the series. The game is already exausted as it is, and I do not want to create another game to just put more characters that people voted for brawl that did not get it. Also, I am a liar. I am teh uber 1337 h4x. I have acually never played any kirby or SSB games. I just make them. Also, I made sure shiek and zamus had fat **** for all of the fanboys. In addition, I am announcing a new technique for tournmement play. You are allowed to slap the controller out of the enemies hands twice per match. It will be called 'Sakurai'. On another note, I am deeply sorry for the delays that have occured. We really tried to reach the launch dates, but we also wanted to make sure that you were playing the best non-competetive smash game of the series. He reduced hitstun by 241% just to piss off Mew2King. I did however, keep the Ken Combo in because he is a n00b without it. I hope everyone enjoys the game has much as I had making it. Thank you"
haha funny stuff

Mediator

Smash Journeyman

qft :laugh:

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
I hope he says that he was just joking and then says that there will be DLC. Realistically though, because that isn't going to happen, I hope he talks about something involving balancing the characters out to make the game fair. (And why he chose to make Marth as powerful as he seems at the moment.)

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Is this being Recorded anywhere?

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Since DLC is decomfirmed, what else do u expect from sakurai's speech today

I hope it has something to do with music:bee:
There's no such thing as "deconfirmed."

Also, for the record, Sakurai goes back on what he says a lot...

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
YEH WE GET TO PAY TO ENTER FRIEND CODE YIPIEE!!!

anyway DLC is confirmed for wii as well as add on content for disc based games (SWEET), but not nessicarliy for brawl...

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
welll he certainly didnt say anything of dire importance

Top Bottom