• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai's Interview on How Characters Are Chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I personally don't mind the clones at all. I may not have wanted them (except maybe the Doc. Can't lock the Doc), but they're there. While I'm not fond of Dark Pit in Smash, it doesn't bother me. Why? Because I don't want to use him. I have no interest in the character. He's just there to add to the roster. You don't always get what you want, but you will have to make due with what you have. It is unfortunate that we do not get more unique characters to experiment with and play, but we should be thankful for the ones we do have.

If it makes you feel better, many other fighting/party game fans don't get their every wish granted either. People wanted Crash and Spyro in Playstation All-Stars, Gene/Mega Man/Venom/whoever in Marvel 3, and Bridget and Baiken in Xrd.

And it's "ASTOUNDING" that you didn't expect white-knighting on a SMASH website. People will have differing opinions from you. Some people are actually happy with the roster. Just because you think Sakurai is Hitler for not including your favorite lizards or JRPG swordsman doesn't mean others will agree. I wanted Ridley, myself, but I'm just as okay with the roster.
Well, all those you mentioned are complete disgraces and the companies deserve as much flak as they got for doing that...
- Crash and Spyro not present on PSABR...YEAH, LET'S MAKE SMASH BROS. WITHOUT GODDAMN MARIO!
- Megaman not present on Marvel Vs. Capcom 3...I don't even need to explain this one.
And I don't have to conform with what I have and white-knight Sakurai to the end of the world, I can complain, LOUDLY and CONSTANTLY, we are on a Smash Forum, and we should care about what Smash Bros. means for Nintendo fans, so why can't we criticize a man who clearly doesn't give a **** about what makes Smash Bros., Smash Bros.?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
You can criticize Sakurai, it's the fact your posts comes across as over reactionary and too aggressive in tone over for some silly things. People are going to have a hard time taking you seriously with that attitude. Some of us are trying to give reasonable explanations as to why things happen and your responses honestly comes across as extremely bitter and full of insults and wild accusations. Hence why we're having a hard time wanting to respond to you nicely.

Hell, dude, I've criticized Sakurai for a lot of the things he has done in Brawl and even this game. I'm definitely not a white knight.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The Sakurai white-knighting (To not use another term involving riding something) on this thread is ASTOUNDING, do you people really think he worked as hard as he claims to have worked, do you people really think he didn't know that he was playing with the fanbase's feelings when teasing Ridley for OVER A YEAR!? He's a childish, extremely biased game director and the game suffered because of that, the terrible roster unbalance in terms of series representation, franchises he clearly hates getting NO NEW STAGES EVEN THOUGH A MODDER CAN DO A PERFECTLY-GOOD STAGE IN A DAY! DK getting ONE new remix and Metroid getting absolutely nothing...

Yeah, Sakurai has all the right to insult a fanbase that has all the basis for calling him out on his bull****.
Hey, at least he trolls, but not in a great way like Hideo Kojima who trolls to mislead you.

Hideki Kamiya from what I heard, sort of has a temper. By that, I mean an innocent question can lead to him cursing you out.

There's Tomonobu Itagaki who holds grudges - a stab from Tekken's creators now has him condemning the entire franchise even though he did enjoy playing the games - and he has an absolute view on how games, systems, and everything works. If it doesn't work with him, then he bashes and throws it out. The only reason Ninja Gaiden even exists on PS3 is because Team Ninja had to persuade him and I think, go behind his back; he didn't care if he could profit from selling Ninja Gaiden on Sony systems. I think he also has some issues with Sony. Still, he knows how to make a good game, but he's so strict and easy to hold grudges that he ended up getting kicked out or just outright left Tecmo-Koei.

Now I think this man's great, but Shigeru Miyamoto does show he is conservative and traditional. Games that benefit from having both a great story and gameplay were often shot down by him. It took the team to convince him otherwise which is apparently why Rosalina exists and why Super Paper Mario had a deep story and Paper Mario: Sticker Star was watered down compared to past Paper Mario games. He knows how to make good games, but his views does stop games from being perfect, instead of good.

Peter Molyneux has fantastic ideas that never make their way into games. I think he's stopped, but that actually made his games even worse since there's no drive or tried and failed from his games.

Tameem Antonaides, well, you can say he's one of those kind of "artists" who have their own "mystical, beautiful, and crazy" ways of thinking. He and Ninja Theory do know how to make games and give them decent to good stories, however, he does come off as being pretentious. It didn't help that as a human, he has his limits, and all those death threats and trolling made him bitter and easy to provoke. DmC: Devil May Cry, a good game who's developers were wrongly accused of. It was all Capcom's idea to force a radical change knowing how people would react; Ninja Theory wanted to make DmC closer to Devil May Cry, but they had to do what Capcom wanted or they wouldn't get paid.

Oh, and there's Tetsuya Nomura aka Mr. Leather & Belts. :p

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
You can express yourself however you want. Feel free, no one's stopping you until you start something that violates rules. I think Sakurai made some queer choices with this game, myself, but I'm not going to act like a child because he didn't include the characters I want. I love the Smash Bros series dearly, and understand it's a celebration of Nintendo's history. Much like how not everything is said in history books, not every character will get into Smash.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Giving fans what they wanted...? Yes, now giving the fans what they wanted THE MOST? He didn't deliver there because he hates the Metroid series, the DK series and apparently the Mother series as well, not to mention Metal Gear and Ice Climbers, which ere straight up ERASED from the game.
Did you read the article? Ness is still in, something that the article suggests shouldn't be allowed since Earthbound literally has no future. Ice Climbers being cut wasn't intentional, and they're still present in the game along with the Polar Bear as trophies.
Additionally your only valid argument is with Metal Gear Solid, since Sakurai supposedly forgot about Snake for whatever petty reason. Which I can agree is completely unacceptable.

DK and Metroid have Smash Run enemies too (and uh, Dark Samus and Mother Brain with a fair amount of regular trophies for DK too). Don't act like the Wii U version isn't hiding any surprises for us either, we still haven't seen the new DK stage for that yet. And there's plenty of music for us to be waiting for as well.
If he really wanted to make them work, he would've made them work, but adding Dark Pit and Dr. Mario was obviously much more important than looking for ways to add veteran characters that have been on the game for the last two versions...he could've made them work, he just didn't care.
Before the end of the year? Yeah, sure. He put a deadline on himself to release both titles before 2015, there was no time to make them work before release. There's more than enough time to do that for DLC, where there is no time constraints.

Again, you're acting like the clones were planned from the beginning too. Lucina was going to be a costume, stated by Sakurai himself. Why wouldn't Dark Pit and Dr. Mario be the same? More time meant more time to make some quick and easy characters to buff the roster a little bit. It happened in Melee too. Nothing really new.

So now Sakurai throws insults at the real Smash fanbase who won't put up with his **** because he found it too hard to add characters people actually wanted? When talking about children, he should check out his own childish Kid Icarus bias, basically making 50% of this game's content come from Uprising, I would've preferred less Smash Run enemies if that meant there weren't as many Kid Icarus enemies...
Kid Icarus content is all over the place because models made specifically for the 3DS were already present, also mentioned by Sakurai. Reusing models is better than making new ones and adds more enemies into the mix. Even though a bias may exist, understand that it only makes sense since Sora had just finished Uprising before working on Smash. Big surprise, I know.

Oh, and clones aren't a free dessert, they're flies on top of a delicious steak, well, on this case, it's a pretty mediocre, sour-tasting, Ridley-KingK.Rool-Isaac-Mewtwo-less steak, so it wasn't even that good to begin with, the fanbase asked for a steak and Sakurai delivered hamburger meat without buns.
Assuming of course that clones take the same amount of time as original characters, right? During Melee, Sakurai said he the choice between making the six clones or adding in King Dedede. Do you expect the team to be able to add even one of those characters if they only made three clones, two of which have very small differences from the original characters (I mean Lucina's sword properties only change and Dark Pit's specials are slightly different, otherwise they're the same as Marth and Pit).

Much of your complaints aren't considering the constraints the team had on themselves. It's okay to wish the game was better, but insulting everybody that disagrees with you is unacceptable and makes you look childish in nature. Calm down and get a grip.
Maybe you should make a video game and experience the trial and error of game development before you complain about things the team had never planned to happen.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This is just embarrassing.
Never trust; never compromise.

See, this is why you take whatever the press, politicians, industry leaders, game developers, artists, etc. with a grain of salt. Unless it's right in front of your eyes, don't believe them.

Twewy

Smash Lord
For some reason I think he's in this thread right now, laughing at all of us and cracking Ridley jokes among his Bamco buddies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
For some reason I think he's in this thread right now, laughing at all of us and cracking Ridley jokes among his Bamco buddies.
Isn't there someone with "Ridley" as their last name in the credits? See, guys? Ridley's in the game. :p *prepares Guardian Orbitars*

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I mean if popularity is all you need then **** it, add Waluigi. Everyone knows and loves him! Perfect contender for best character action game.
Did you miss that pic of the day? He gave Waluigi one of the most brutal deconfirmations ever and made him part of the Wario series for extra salt.

Giving fans what they wanted...? Yes, now giving the fans what they wanted THE MOST? He didn't deliver there because he hates the Metroid series, the DK series and apparently the Mother series as well, not to mention Metal Gear and Ice Climbers, which ere straight up ERASED from the game.

If he really wanted to make them work, he would've made them work, but adding Dark Pit and Dr. Mario was obviously much more important than looking for ways to add veteran characters that have been on the game for the last two versions...he could've made them work, he just didn't care.

So now Sakurai throws insults at the real Smash fanbase who won't put up with his **** because he found it too hard to add characters people actually wanted? When talking about children, he should check out his own childish Kid Icarus bias, basically making 50% of this game's content come from Uprising, I would've preferred less Smash Run enemies if that meant there weren't as many Kid Icarus enemies...

Oh, and clones aren't a free dessert, they're flies on top of a delicious steak, well, on this case, it's a pretty mediocre, sour-tasting, Ridley-KingK.Rool-Isaac-Mewtwo-less steak, so it wasn't even that good to begin with, the fanbase asked for a steak and Sakurai delivered hamburger meat without buns.

Maybe we would bug him less about it if he didn't make such ****ty choices, Sakurai...get this through your thick skull, this game's not for you, this game doesn't have to be a loveletter to Sakurai the workaholic who thinks he deserves respect for his mediocre design choices and his overall selfishness and favoritism.
Star Fox got the middle finger from Sakurai especially Wolf fans. That Star Wolf theme is painful and depressing to listen to on Corneria. Venom was always the alt song for Corneria. So why add the Star Wolf theme? to show off new music ( could have used area 6) or maybe he's working on Wolf for DLC.
DLC can happen in this game unlike Mario Kart 7 and brawl. All Sakurai needs to do to get a lot of the hate off him is say,

" Hey guys I know you're enjoying the game and may not see some of your favorite characters there, well good news Wolf, Mewtwo, Lucas, and maybe a few more newcomers are currently being worked on. Due to time restraints we couldn't finish them in time, but don't worry they will be playable in this iteration of smash bros, you just might have to wait a year to play as them. I want to make all my fans happy by giving them their favorite veteran fighters and give highly requested newcomers a spot on the roster. It will take time, but sooner than you know you'll be playing with even more of Nintendo's All Stars."

That would calm so many fans down. Wolf and Mewtwo not being in is worse than Ridley and Krool not being in because Wolf and Mewtwo were playable in previous smash games. If Sakurai adds at least :wolf:and:mewtwopm: then people will calm down more because then all the veteran villains will be playable and Star Fox fans won't feel disrespected by Sakurai.
All you need to do to satisfy me Sakurai is make:wolf:( Wolf) playable in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Uh, I really doubt fan hate on Sakurai isn't going to motivate him on DLC. DLC will probably happen anyways but I seriously doubt the hate would have any kind of influence.

And I honestly doubt he has some personal vendetta towards Wolf and his fans. Cut happens, and Sakurai has for the record said that he really dislikes cutting characters.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Isn't there someone with "Ridley" as their last name in the credits? See, guys? Ridley's in the game. :p *prepares Guardian Orbitars*
What section of the credit's ( Pulls out 3DS). I've seen Wolf's brawl voice actor ( Jay Ward) and his Star Fox 64 3d voice actor ( Jaz Adams) in the credits under character voices, but not Ridley. Maybe you have to hit all the credits ( not miss a single one) to find Ridley.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I wish Sakurai had come up with some sort of irreversible charter or bible for character inclusion.
I wish Sakurai would realize how sensitive the roster and the characters are, he should be thinking about the future games when making a roster.

It would make logical sense to realize people generally dislike cuts, and enjoy the game more if it was just a progressive updated version of the last game. With that said I wish he wouldn't add characters that would be likely to be cut in the future, so he could avoid any anguish in the future over cuts.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
People aren't going to like your dessert if the main course was disappointing. No one would mind the clones if we had the big names we wanted.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
People aren't going to like your dessert if the main course was disappointing. No one would mind the clones if we had the big names we wanted.
No, they'd mind. They'd complain that there could have been some other 3 characters that would be better like Ghirahim, Midna, Blood Falcon, Black Shadow, Sceptile, Marshtomp, Micaiah, Toon Ganon, Daisy, Waluigi, Cranky Kong, Dixie Kong, or some other character.

People like to complain and they will find ways to complain.

GLStephen

Smash Cadet
I'm glad that we finally have a good explanation for Ridley's absence. No new Metroid reps, since it's a dead franchise.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm glad that we finally have a good explanation for Ridley's absence. No new Metroid reps, since it's a dead franchise.
Cool, Captain Falcon's a zombie! He's like everything, man! Part-falcon, part-undead, part-man, and part-awesomeness!

Last edited:

GLStephen

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm pretty sure he's referring to new characters with this criteria, since he's already explained his reluctance to cut people. Just don't expect new F-Zero reps (or, consequently, a new Ganondorf moveset!).

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
What we don't like it when more effort is apparently put into making the "dessert" than the " main course". Hopefully the 3DS version is the "appetizer" ( before the main course).

No, they'd mind. They'd complain that there could have been some other 3 characters that would be better like Ghirahim, Midna, Blood Falcon, Black Shadow, Sceptile, Marshtomp, Micaiah, Toon Ganon, Daisy, Waluigi, Cranky Kong, Dixie Kong, or some other character.

Lack of veterans is far worse than lack of newcomers. If I had all my mains, but didn't get any of my newcomers, I'd be a little disappointed,but still happy that all my mains are back. It's different when a character you played as in the last game isn't playable anymore, That makes me mad.

Remember Me?:troll: Joking aside Metroid isn't a dead franchise. A dead franchise would be something along the lines of Gumshoe on NES ( look it up) I don't think it was in NES Remix 1 or 2. A series on hiatus would be Wave Racer, Eternal Darkness, and 1080 Degree ( although they considered adding it to Nintendo Land so there's some hope.) Franchises that haven't been referenced by Nintendo in games for some time. I actually heard some rumors that a New Metroid game is in the works and that Next Level Games apparently drew Metroid Concept art.

Koopaul

Smash Champion

But not as much. If Ridley, K. Rool and Mewtwo were in the game, the complaining would have been minimal.

GLStephen

Smash Cadet
Sakurai specifically said series without upcoming games. Despite any rumors, I'm pretty confident there won't be any more Metroid games made after Other M.

Last edited:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Miyamoto already said they had plans for future Metroid games. Also, what is his excuse for having nothing for Donkey Kong? Not even an Assist Trophy. Metroid at least got Mother Brain and Dark Samus. Donkey Kong got nothing. NOTHING.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
But not as much. If Ridley, K. Rool and Mewtwo were in the game, the complaining would have been minimal.
Nah, they'll still complain. Character X is not in, Character R is under-powered, Character B is overpowered, Character A sucks and doesn't deserve to be in, Character E isn't relevant, Character Z is stupid, etc. People will complain no matter what. Minimal or not, they will complain and even if it's one complaint, it'll grow into a giant, annoying one.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Sakurai specifically said series without upcoming games. Despite any rumors, I'm pretty confident there won't be any more Metroid games made after Other M.
you mean no more Metroid Games made by team ninja. Metroid is a popular franchise. Fans want another installment on Wii U. Its just one bad game.

GLStephen

Smash Cadet
I mean, I like it, but it's pretty niche. I just don't think the demand is there outside of internet Nintendo-themed message boards.

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
You know what I'd like from Sakurai? Consistency.

I'd also like him to actually look at the international polls, because I get the feeling he doesn't. Or if he does, he just laughs it off.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
So, I finally stomached going to Kotaku once in my life.
This interview is nothing we haven't heard before, but we can now reform how we view Sakurai's character.
The first thing is that everything he says is of his whimsy. That is to say his last line is the most telling. It is ultimately up to his discretion based on how they 'feel' to him. While not arbitrary he certainly does not weigh the factors he outlines in a consistent manner, placing one above another at all times.
He picks characters from a diverse walk of unexpected and expected sources. We must assume characters we traditionally view as ideal according to one criteria or another (see, Ridley being extremely popular, Anna being super 'unique') fall out of his creative whimsy, that is he cannot find a way for them to 'work'.

Last edited:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Either way I'm not upset at the clones. They were thrown in at the last minute and didn't ruin things for other characters. I'll tell what characters DID ruin things, Rosalina and Bowser Jr.

Mario already has everything it needed, and I thought Sakurai realized that in Brawl when there were no new Mario characters and he focused more on other franchises that needed characters. So I was expecting the same. When I first saw the trailer for Rosalina I was pretty shocked.

Yes he chose to put his time and effort on more Mario characters instead of more characters from other franchises. Yeah I know, Mario is the main Nintendo franchise but c'mon! Enough is enough.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Either way I'm not upset at the clones. They were thrown in at the last minute and didn't ruin things for other characters. I'll tell what characters DID ruin things, Rosalina and Bowser Jr.

Mario already has everything it needed, and I thought Sakurai realized that in Brawl when there were no new Mario characters and he focused more on other franchises that needed characters. So I was expecting the same. When I first saw the trailer for Rosalina I was pretty shocked.

Yes he chose to put his time and effort on more Mario characters instead of more characters from other franchises. Yeah I know, Mario is the main Nintendo franchise but c'mon! Enough is enough.
Actually, Rosalina was more than enough, the Galaxy games needed to be repped...but Bowser Jr. was way too much, also, Mewtwo should've been worked on as a newcomer rather than adding Greninja.
So, I finally stomached going to Kotaku once in my life.
This interview is nothing we haven't heard before, but we can now reform how we view Sakurai's character.
The first thing is that everything he says is of his whimsy. That is to say his last line is the most telling. It is ultimately up to his discretion based on how they 'feel' to him. While not arbitrary he certainly does not weigh the factors he outlines in a consistent manner, placing one above another at all times.
He picks characters from a diverse walk of unexpected and expected sources. We must assume characters we traditionally view as ideal according to one criteria or another (see, Ridley being extremely popular, Anna being super 'unique') fall out of his creative whimsy, that is he cannot find a way for them to 'work'.
Well he should change that, because he's not developing 'Sakurai And Friends'...he's developing Super Smash Brothers, and the fans should decide first, then he can get creative.
The credits were too big, I didn't notice.
It's really funny that someone with a Bowser avatar is defending Sakurai, when he's the man that made Bowser sound like alcoholic Godzilla.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Well he should change that, because he's not developing 'Sakurai And Friends'...he's developing Super Smash Brothers, and the fans should decide first, then he can get creative.
While I may agree, developers often have the opinion that the masses are not 'qualified' to give input. For example, that one pro who asked Sakurai if he could help him balance at the E3 round table. For example, our very own PMDT. For example, every FPS weapon designer ever (GOSH DANG IT MAKE SHOTGUNS ACTUALLY GOOD FOR ONCE).

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Can you prove Sakurai is not biased? And secondly I agree with you as they are good reasons as to why Ridley and K.Rool should not be in Smash. But it does not matter how popular or not popular those characters or any other character is. It's all Sakurai's choice.
Never said he wasn't biased. But you're making it out to be that Sakurai's bais was the only reason they didn't make it, when he just gave several perfectly valid reasons as to why not.

Nah Golden Sun easily has a future. With the sequel hook, tons of sequel hints throughout the game as well as Camelot's interest to continue the series, it is very likely we will get a GS4 down the line. The question is of when, and how soon.
Camelot said something along the lines of making the GS games being way too much work for them. They can't even afford new models and SFX for the Mario spinoffs, much less for something as big as GS. Considering they've been silent since GSDD and Issac has even less representation in SSB4, it's certainly not going anywhere anytime soon.

Sakurai on the clone characters in Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-the-clone-characters-in-smash-bros-wii-u3ds/

So basically Sakurai is saying: "Let me select the characters ok".

1. Not really. It's just a hardly known relic of the 1980's. Only more known now cause it's in Smash 4.
2. Jiggly was a thing back in Smash 64 days but it's a hasbeen now days. It should have never been in Melee or Brawl or Smash 4.
3. Outside the core fans, not very popular at all. I know tons of people who didn't even know Xenoblade existed (myself included) till shulk was put into Smash 4. Xenoblade is getting advertising because of Smash 4 so people will look for the game after playing Smash 4.
4. Recent yes. Should it be in Smash 4? That's debatable.
Now you're just getting ridiculous. Clones are costumes turned characters. You didn't get Alph, whoopidie-stinking-dee. This doesn't point to Sakurai ignoring his critera at all.

AVGN, Nintendo Power, and tons of other things have been referencing DH for forever. And ask anybody who's owned an NES about Duck Hunt: First thing they'll mention is the dog. I'd go so far as to say he's better known then ROB was pre-Brawl.

In your opinion. Sakurai hates cuts, remember? He won't cut a character if he doesn't need to.

It's both popularity and appeal. FE got started in the US solely because of said appeal.

I think we already know Mr. gen-before-next-SSB-glory-hog will be in the next SSB, so why bother arguing?

You know what I'd like from Sakurai? Consistency.

I'd also like him to actually look at the international polls, because I get the feeling he doesn't. Or if he does, he just laughs it off.
He doesn't look at the polls because they're doing it wrong. Overall character appeal >>>>>> fanbases with specific wants. The polls you mention are worthless as a result.

Actually, Rosalina was more than enough, the Galaxy games needed to be repped...but Bowser Jr. was way too much, also, Mewtwo should've been worked on as a newcomer rather than adding Greninja.

It's really funny that someone with a Bowser avatar is defending Sakurai, when he's the man that made Bowser sound like alcoholic Godzilla.
So the new Mario games get a rep while the new Pokemon games don't? And once again, Sakurai has very little say on Pokemon characters.

Make a poll that's rating characters individually instead of pitting characters against each other, and then we'll talk. Ridley and K. Rool have basically zero popularity outside of the series fanbases. SSB is about the casuals, not the hardcores, remember?

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Camelot said something along the lines of making the GS games being way too much work for them. They can't even afford new models and SFX for the Mario spinoffs, much less for something as big as GS. Considering they've been silent since GSDD and Issac has even less representation in SSB4, it's certainly not going anywhere anytime soon.
Yea I remember that they said making a Golden Sun game is tough so I understand what you mean. That is the sole reason why Nintendo should pick up the reins! Golden Sun is owned by Nintendo as well! Plus all the characters and stuff are also Nintendo's properties.

Nintendo should help Camelot out with making a GS game. It is not new for Nintendo's studios to assist each other in games such as Monolith Soft has been helping out in various games like Mario Kart 7 and Link Between Worlds if I remember correctly.

I don't see why Golden Sun can't come back better than ever if Nintendo wants it to. After all, it is one of the best JRPGs I have played due to its uniqueness and it is Nintendo owned, and Nintendo can definitely use more RPGs!

The possibility remains and most probably Camelot won't be making the next GS alone. I can't wait for it to be better than ever :) Golden Sun is still alive, we fans are a testament to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom