• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai mains Ganondorf

DFat2

Smash Journeyman
I knew it. Murder Stomp is too good to be an accident.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
You forgot one thing. Who wouldn't want to use the coolest character in the game?

§leepy God

Smash Master
I knew someone would make a thread like this sooner or later, though it was much later. Though that link is just about beyond a year old. :p

§leepy God

Smash Master
QUICK someone mm him with metaknight
lol, I would laugh if Sakurai wins with Ganondorf when he faces a sweet Meta Knight main.... wait a minute.... every Meta Knight main plays the same.... no that can't add up. O_o

Sakurai would get his *** whipped in a real tournament.
Really? Because I thought the creater of the game would know all the ropes around how to win and such.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
so are you saying that Meta Knight is the god he is and Captain Falcon is crippled because Sakurai willed it?

he knows the general gist of the game but is by no means an expert...

its impossible for anyone to foresee all of the flaws a game will have...and besides he does know how to win...accomplishing it is another thing....

I know what it takes to beat M2K........can I do it? no......

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
He probably had SOMETHING to do with all 3 Kirby characters being good, great, or godly.

Plus, it doesn't take a genius to tell that Ganon isn't that great.

§leepy God

Smash Master
so are you saying that Meta Knight is the god he is and Captain Falcon is crippled because Sakurai willed it?

he knows the general gist of the game but is by no means an expert...

its impossible for anyone to foresee all of the flaws a game will have...and besides he does know how to win...accomplishing it is another thing....

I know what it takes to beat M2K........can I do it? no......
Since he doesn't play by the same rules as the, "tourney players," we may never know. But that doesn't mean that the creater isn't good at the game. Looking at Mario Kart and seeing how the creaters play, they know just about all the areas of the game and know how to use the characters effictively, same thing could be with Smash. Since it's been a year since Brawl came out, he should know all the flaws by know.

I really can't tell if that was sarcasm or not.
I don't see no sarcasm tag, so it's not sarcasm.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Sleepy One... that sig is too smexy. Lucky Star, like, haunts my life. :S

1:29. SAKURAI WIZ KICK CANCELED! O_O

WTFHAX!111one!
Yeah... this is actually extremely interesting.

I wonder if it he knew about it sending the game off to production.

Whether it's that or if he read up on it... he is aware of it as an AT. Which is not what I was expecting.

Nonetheless.....

HE IS ENTERTAINEERRRRRRR!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
sakurai was going easy. he knows the game engine better than anyone alive and uses ganon because ganon is actualy secret top tier

rly

but he couldnt show his true potential or else everyone would hop on the ganon bandwagon

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I wonder how this match would end if items were disabled. Considering how poor Ganondorf is, I'm sure that even Sakurai would have his hands full.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Sakurai is aware of many AT's. I think he said he knew about Wavedashing during production. Besides, if you can see the codes, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to tell how good a character is. I mean, all these game mechanics we're just learning, and all that have been discovered... Sakurai knew we could turn around Double Team. It's a move mechanic that's likely in the codes. I would assume that he would know a lot of this stuff before we discovered it.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Slightly old thread...how did I miss this?

And I'd think that Sakurai would know how to play his own game. Which is why he picked Ganon. Epic mindgames!

Oh, and why are all 3 Kirby Characters good? Advertising for Kirby games! \o/

And...Sakurai Approves

DarkRyu

Smash Cadet
NNID
YoungChief
3DS FC
4098-2758-3357
Of course Sakurai would main the best character in the game, I wasn't surprised at all. Hi there everyone, I'm new, and I main Ganon.

Top Bottom