• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai lets you decide which characters should be cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
He says you need to choose 5 and explain why they should be cut from SSB4

Lucas - I think there are other characters from that series who would be better as they don't fight almost the exact same way Ness does. And no, you can't compare them to Mario and Luigi because they are Mario and Luigi.

Jigglypuff - Yes she's been here since the very beginning, but she isn't as iconic as she used to be, she isn't a recurring character in the anime anymore, and while she is still somewhat popular, I don't think "being in every game so far" should give her a free pass into every Smash Bros game that comes out. Plus if they are going to add Mewtwo again (highly likely) and maybe even want to add a new 6th gen pokemon too, we can't have too many pokemon characters, and I'd rather see Jiggs go than Lucario (who is still popular) or Pokemon Trainer, who was very unique and gave us 3 pokemon at once.

Snake - He's a cool character, he doesn't fit into smash bros, his grapple attack is breaking people's necks...

Toon Link - Unless they give him a moveset consisting of moves and weapons from Windwaker or something. Yes I know he's been confirmed and I don't think they've shown us any new moves, so that's a let down and imo, a wasted slot if they haven't updated his moves so he isn't just copying Link.

Falco/Wolf - In my opinion they should replace Fox's buddy or his rival to make room for Krystal. I don't think Star Fox should have 4 reps, and I think Krystal would be a very interesting character to play as with her staff.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Sorry to butt in, but threads on cuts aren't allowed as they easily lead to flame wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom