• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Forgot About Gooey Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy!

super princess
Guys, if you've noticed, Sakurai never ever mentioned gooey bomb again. I never saw the item used on any demos, and until now I haven't seen it in a battle :ohwell:

Whut

Smash Cadet
Naw, that's not true. I was watching a live stream the other day and he was on event match 41. A gooey bomb spawned and he was able to win the match afterwards.

However, I could have seen something else. Although, the item did explode.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
Erm, I think it is still in, if you look at update on Wednesday then it will show you item opinion and you can see gooey bomb. :)

iron blade

Smash Ace
Now that I think about it, the only times I've seen the gooey bomb are on the DOJO, on the item selection screen, and in that original 7-minute Brawl demo with Samus vs Mario. Maybe it was just turned off in all the videos people with the game have made?

FaceGuy

Smash Apprentice
I just noticed there's no more Red Shell.. can't say I miss it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom