• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Johnsius well you probably do good in friendly matches...because thats what they are!

lol, yeah don't ever feell good when you beat someone in friednlies....because no one plays at their fullest then...

apparently...I am no longer a noob....but an average smasher.......

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
TC1 back when I last smashed with him lol

but....I am like alowly average player hahaha, I am just ok with that, i really want to smash though....anyone want to come over this weeked and just smash?
well on Sunday that is....

hey delph you guys want to smash on Sunday? pick me up or something...

hey ender....what are you doing next week on monday???

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Timmy and Tommy might be coming down this weekend guys. If not we have the TAB. Tomi can you bring the rest of the guys to it?

edit: Update to the first post. All tia links for past biweeklies can be found there, and all future results will be there too. So if you ever need to find them and don't know the tia URL this is the quickest way.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Check this out guys:

[wiki]Sacramento Community[/wiki]

A new project I started on wiki. We're going to have pages like this for all major areas. What do you think of ours? What should be added?

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Why is Catnip's Character list all cool and mine is a list? WTF? And you're not an Out of Country player. Ty, I think he did it in alphabetical order.

DRGN

Technowizard
Bah....Delf here

The out of country players were the Reno guys nub. Remember, the ones we pwned? Btw check your page, is that better? And yeah it's in alphabetical.

And if you guys want to Smash get over to DRGN's. WE'RE WAITING ****HEAD!

LuCKy

Smash Master
round table pizza.......................lol sacramento.....................norcal.....................lol im gonna try to come:) the location is tooo good plus that the best pizza ever.

DRGN

Technowizard
Delf here

Lucky why would you bother coming up so far?? Just curious..it'd be great to see you here.

Tyde/Tomi are you coming? Tom bring Chris and Melvin too if you can...and a TV.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I'm out of school at three and a half o'clock. I can be at danny's at 4. If that doesn't work, call me, because if you don't I'll be at danny's right after school. I really need to smash for some reason.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Prolly cause my luigi pwnd the duece outta you and you wanna train it up some more so MAYBE you can go stock for stock with me. Then again me and kevmoney will be trainin on Friday so you're prolly just screwed anyways.

DRGN

Technowizard
Goody. What is that half past Falco o' Nana Pichu?

lol Anyways I'll see ya when you get here. Chibi Chu wants to pwn. What about you Tom? NK you want to Smash? You know you do don't lie.....

tc1

Smash Lord
LMAO.. nah he's noy a noob but you can 3 stock him.. its prbubly becasue he uses yoshi.. but yah

tc1

Smash Lord
KK be over there.. ahh i need d2.. no stay back.. NOOOO.. ( he runs out the door to escape the ever grasping feel of d2 on the soul lol)

SuperRad

Smash Master
heyyy delfinki:
you're smash wiki page for sac has some questionable phrases:
"...to create the crew which now dominates the entire scene Nova Complex..."
dominates is a strong phrase to use, although I know your intention. people that aren't from norcal would take this to mean that you guys are the best in Sac, which isn't true.

"...legendary crew TeamScape."
I've never heard TeamScape referred to as legendary. No offense though.

also i would clarify that Sac Biweeklies are the Premier active recurring tournament series. because NCBs are still the "premier recurring tournaments" for if/when they return regularly.

and if you want to argue in terms of size, they hayward biweeklies have already passed your record turnout in only their second tournament. They had 26 singles entrants to sac's highest of 23 (I think). EDIT: Also park's last tournament topped that at 27.

Just some stuff to consider :chuckle:

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Okey dokey. I'll do an update.

As for my reasoning though...we are the best crew that is active as a whole. Obviously NK, Simna, and Kev$ surpass us but the rest of their crewmates are not active. Although you're right that the KGB is better than us, if they were to stay active.

You've never heard great mention of TS because you're outside the area. When I first started smashing ender and Simna were by far the most well known Sacramento smashers, and the idea of their crew was the best of Sac. Hence, locally legendary. Not so much elsewhere.

tc1

Smash Lord
Yes parks tourny toped my old tourny however the skill level of players were very low except for a few.

Ay Del If your as good as me and I dont Ever Get owned By NK..KEV..OR SIMNA.. how are you as good as me if you get owned by them lol.???
We all ralley in matches and if they do beat me or vice versa its really close.. Never by more then 1 stock..So how are we even in skill if you get owned by them???

O YAH SIMNA U ROCK BUT U XFERED ALL UR GOOD STUUF OFF THOSE CHARS BUT GG

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Ok, there's a 95% chance that myself and the other two Grass Valley peoples are going to make it to this tournament, unless the unexpected happens or something to that extent. Woot! Can't wait to go :D

KevMoney

Smash Journeyman
LOL@tc1

Anyway, im not gonna be able to make it to the tourney :( so blah
-¿P0op?

LuCKy

Smash Master
Delf here

Lucky why would you bother coming up so far?? Just curious..it'd be great to see you here.

Tyde/Tomi are you coming? Tom bring Chris and Melvin too if you can...and a TV.
lol my cuzins live over there i could ask if i could stay the weekend over but i guess i will see what happens..................but round table pizza is to good so im gonna try:chuckle:

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
teamscape is legendary reason....is because they have been around since the beginning, and is one crew that has lasted, lived through the years

Nova Complex might be the dominating crew just because of the activeness, but seriously....its true the word is a little way too much

Delphiki

Smash Champion
tc1 recently they don't beat me by more than one stock usually. Hey Jon can I come over and Smash after work today? Post and let me know and I'll have Civil just refresh this thread. I'll just take my controller with me and call him to get an answer. k?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I dunno if Teamscape is legendary, but it is well know, check my sig.

Tomi does better than I do typically
I beat tyde in the only tourney match we played(was a while ago though)
lost to drgn in a 1 match tourney. but beat him more than he beats me in tourney
beat hair in tourney both times we faced each other
beat delphiki however many times we faced each other.

the only people who play smash in teamscape are me,simna,NK,and Kev. But EVERYONE in teamscape can hang out and enjoy the company of each other. thats what it means to be in a crew, by our definition.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I dunno if Teamscape is legendary, but it is well know, check my sig.

Tomi does better than I do typically
I beat tyde in the only tourney match we played(was a while ago though)
lost to drgn in a 1 match tourney. but beat him more than he beats me in tourney
beat hair in tourney both times we faced each other
beat delphiki however many times we faced each other.

the only people who play smash in teamscape are me,simna,NK,and Kev. But EVERYONE in teamscape can hang out and enjoy the company of each other. thats what it means to be in a crew, by our definition.

Amen brotha ender.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I can't even remember facing you in a tourney. Last time I played you, it was a peach d-smashathon. When you gonna man up and come to my smashfest?

By the way, no smashfest this tuesday. In fact, I'm going to discontinue them since my schedule seems to be shifting. If I have a day free, I'll let you guys know and host one, but fot now, no more.

Randomness is manly anyway.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Tomi ****ed me up...he said out of country first. lol I don't even know what he was talking about...0_o

The only players in Sac I CONSISTENTLY lose to are DRGN, ender, NK, and Kev. Though I haven't played ender in a tourney for a couple months. I'm sure I'd do better now than I have in the past...but I don't know if I'd win. I've beat Simna once (not counting TABs, nobody should :laugh:) but he's beat me twice. The rest of the players I either go even with (tc1) or beat more often than not - Tyde, Tomi, Chris, Catnip....although in the past they've all taken me out of tournaments too.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
del you just counter me with your stupid climbers.

I got saturday off so I'll be there. We'll see who I can beat and who I can't. NK my team offer still stands. Taquitos.

Top Bottom