• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

s2j vs axe... KoC

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Hax has outplacd s2j at pretty much everything they have both been at. I don't really see an argument for s2j being better than hax given the evidence.

But s2j is a homie too so I aint hatin

unknown522

Some guy
big reason i've **** talked axe is to get people to force me vs him in bracket. We've both been to the same tourney numerous times and half the time he loses, half the time he gets put on opposite side.

I've beaten axe when I was still a big n00b when he was playing probably the worst game of his life like a year ago. I've played him in friendlies and didn't think he was too tough. So either he sandbagged in friendlies, got better, or I got worse. Maybe some combination.

I've be 100% honest though, I thought if I faced him I would win. Nothing more for me to say except if I think I'll beat someone I will say whatever I feel like

With that being said, AXE lets do some 1 dollar a Match MM at apex teach me how to face pika, maybe next time i'll be a better match for U

and past_B lick my buthole THX
Must learn to up-throw -> up-air

:phone:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Or if you're not region biased then you just think s2j is better because he is.
That's dumb. And inaccurate. If you're not region-biased you only have results, which Hax usually does better in, or judging skill by videos, which has been shown time and time again to not work well. One of the many reasons being that people tend to favor flashier players when they just watch videos, and S2J is probably more entertaining to most people I think.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i dont know who is better between all of them but

out of mango, johnny, hax, and even ss

hax is the best vs ice climbers :)

Twinkles

Smash Lord
i haven't seen hax vs. IC's, I've only seen s2j pooping on fly and wobbles various times in different tournies

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Idk about SS since he's been on hiatus. But Hax, Mango, and S2J all have beaten them in their most recent respective sets iirc.

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im just saying it from personal experience haha

hax was the hardest for me to play against

we all have different reasons to say the things we say :)

Zhea

Smash Ace
For all the **** S2J talks, he does always own up to it. If he loses to someone who he thought he could beat he admits he needs to improve and he was wrong. Good on him.

Top Bottom