• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S2d 06/16/2012

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles:

1. Kel :metaknightbrawl::marthbrawl: - $51
2. Joey :olimarbrawl::kirbybrawl: - $26
3. Judo :sheikbrawl::gwbrawl::snakebrawl: - $9
4. DtJ HadesBlade :yoshibrawl:
5. Shadow Phoenix :falcobrawl::metaknightbrawl:
5. Jinx :zssbrawl:
7. KassandraNova :metaknightbrawl::peachbrawl:
7. Hoboz :kirbybrawl:
9. Wangston :falcobrawl:
9. Crash :luigibrawl:
9. Aaron :samusbrawl:
9. Hilt :dededebrawl: :wariobrawl:
13. Sam :olimarbrawl:
13. ToastBread
13. Reset
13. Excel :luigibrawl::metaknightbrawl:
17. Earl :diddybrawl:

Bracket:

Melee Singles:
1: Mers - $30
2: Kel - $15
3: ToastBread - $5
4: Goodin
5: Kodey
5: KassandraNova
7: Durale
7: Hilt
9: Clay
9: JDB

Bracket:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You edit the first post, SP.

Also, did I not use Game and Watch? I thought I did against a few people ._. nevermind I just used him in friendlies and stuff I believe lol.

Jinx is really freaking good lol.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
1. Kel - Damn, your MK is still super good. And Marth is a fantastic character
2. Joey - Thanks for hosting this! I'm working on getting a venue in Lexington soon.
3. Judo - This was your first time playing in a couple months, and you still place top 3. Why are you so freaking good?
4. HadesBlade - Good games. I'll get you at some point ;P
5. Shadow Phoenix - Consistently placing top 5 now. Now just work on getting past that
5. Jinx - You are way better than you give yourself credit for. You just need experience.
7. KassandraNova - Next set, you aren't getting any MK. ;D
7. Hoboz - Good seeing you again. And don't worry, I'll get that deck finished soon.
9. Wangston - Good games =D
9. Crash - We didn't really play much, and that disappoints me
9. Aaron - Good seeing you again
9. Hilt - What's up with you always being my second match in Loser's?
13. Sam - Fun friendlies, your Oli has potential
13. ToastBread
13. Reset
13. Excel - Are we always going to play first round? -_-
17. Earl - Earl! My husband!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Any thank yous for hosting this should DEFINITELY go to Hilt. I barely had anything to do with this (although that will change at the next event).

Thank you for running the event, Hilt! :).

Good luck with the venue, SP! Hopefully you get a tournament going this summer : D.

wangston

Smash Lord
SP really fun match even though I camped you hardcore lol, but the good news is you out placed me by a ton.
hades - dat yoshi wtf
kassandra, joey, judo, and jinx I should have played some matches with you next time we will play.
Hilt cr4sh - You like al8s?

everyone else to lazy to write about...... But it was really nice to see everyone again. I'll for sure go to the next one.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Shout-outs for me? C'mooon. Shout outs for you all in the mean time.

SP- Thanks for driving but you suck at it. I will make sure that me and Judo teach you some freaking low tier match-ups, you don't need to be losing to Hades.

Jinx- Play more you're too good at videogames.

Earl- The heck happened to you? Oh well it's fine no problem you enjoyed yourself. Also I'll get you melee asap. And also thanks so much for the fries those were the beest.

Joey- Thanks for organizing this, I'm so glad I came. I probably should've entered but oh well. We really should've played some friendlies, I know you like to see how godlike I am. Also good stuff on 2nd!

Hilt- Man it's been too long since we've gotten to hang out. I'm glad this was sorta small so you weren't busy TOing all day. I'll try to come to cons with y'all, I swear man! And oh my god he has a deer on his helmet!

Crash!- Crash! Dang man you're looking so good. Great hanging out with you. Wish we had some videogames to play together other than Brawl. Next time we need to bring some janky fighters to play, Gundam Battle Assault 2 and stuff.

Kip- Great seeing you again man! Lookin good. It's a shame you don't like playing brawl. If you're ever looking to really get into YGO hit me up man.

Hoboz- Oh man them $1.80 packs. If I had came there with more money I woulda bought the whole box. You didn't see it but I pulled a Fiendish Chain, which may be working it's way into my Ice Barrier deck :).

Judo- You need to work on your tripping. Also bring Betrayal next time.

Aaron- Woah surprise seeing you there. Shame we didn't play any. Should've hung out a bit more too.

Kel- Good job on 1st. Next time we're at a tourney, you want a Coin mm? You looked into in it man.

Kassandra- Nice hanging out with you and Hilt! Videogames are what you make of them. There's magic in playing them casually or competitively. Also dat Prince Charming wtf lol.

Yo Hades? Yoshi is sooo free, oh my god. DDD sucks really bad too. You need to pick better characters man.

That one melee guy who almost teamed with me for doubles- Thanks.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Shoutouts to S2 for showing up with like 10 minutes of sleep lol. Sad that there wasn't doubles, though :/. Wanted to see you play in a tournament xD. Hopefully we'll play friendlies the next time we see eachother. Playing your god-like DK and Zelda is pretty awesome!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I played as DDD and Wario and I lost games as Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer, so they don't particularly count. I didn't go Olimar.

Kel

Smash Master
Joey, you may want to consider making the next one MK banned.

Thank you for hosting, everyone that was involved. See you in a month!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
1. Kel - $51 - =(
2. Joey - $26 - GG's, was good seeing you and hanging out and playing a ton of games and random matches. I did a few things really well and a lot of things really bad in our tournament set >.< Oh well. It was fun, thanks for hosting and playing!
3. Judo - $9 - gg's what we played o.o
4. DtJ HadesBlade - bad
5. Shadow Phoenix - gg's. falco?
7. KassandraNova - Thanks for teaching me about dating XD. Was fun hanging out even though I hate coffee.
9. Wangston - No one plays yoshi.
9. Hilt - Thanks for hosting and all that. Was nice to see you again.
13. Excel - didn't you used to be like way taller than me? Was nice seeing you again. We still gotta do doubles sometime xD.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Fun stuff guys!! But at the next tourney, I wanna see more players for both games (melee mostly though).

BetaDyne

Smash Cadet
I should be at the next one, sorry I couldn't make it out to the actual Tourney...but you know work and date johns.

I ain't even mad though

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
I wont be able to make the next one but might be able to do something in Cali so who knows I may get a bit better haha

Top Bottom