• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Whiz

Smash Rookie
Sometimes I want to march up to Keeblers' factories and ask them what they're doing to their once great products.
Basically it only sucks because of your terrible family. . . which doesn't make a difference considering they've always been heartless ********.

Still, i find moving on easily without grief nor death upon your back so relieving. . .

You need to type or copy and paste the whole name if you plan on using the @ symbol

I wasn't actually trying to tag you to be honest. But thanks for the tip!

Whiz

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty cool with mine right now. Even if Steam people seem to like making fun of it for some reason lol.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I came up with Arrow of Light because of LoZ:OoT lol. but unfortunately i already had an account here before i went with it and had the Username ZeldaMaster_1 lol

Whiz

Smash Rookie
I wanted something short and simple. I like medieval stories and magic, so I chose this one after a LOT of experimentation. Plus, whiz or wiz can also mean "genius at something" so yeah, I like it quite a bit. Short, references magic/dark ages, and has double meaning!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

My new name is a permanent change. I prefer it over my old one in pretty much every way now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I joined as SG9000

The "SG" was completely random and meant nothing at all, but eventually became an inside joke of this thread while the "9000" is from a meme...

Had other usernames before, but let's not care for those lol

Then, I eventually changed to Unikorn (I write it in different ways), although I often expanded on it (Unikornukopium). The inspiration came from my brony status, but I'll stick with it despite not being a big MLP fan anymore since I really like it

By the way, the "k" spelling came from Mortal Kombat.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Mine is basically permanent because i don't see myself under anything else

Besides it describes myself simplisticly, I'm a loner, my name is kon, and i like wolves

If only i can add my laziness and coffee in there than itll be perfect. . . but i got the title and location for that

Last edited:

Whiz

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, I forgot-wizards are often "clever" characters. More brains than brawn. Another thing I like about this username :>

Top Bottom