• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rutgers NJ Free Entry Tournament Friday Jan 25th

D

Deleted member

:( at no ride anymore... I really wanted to go to this too... curse my inability to drive...

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
dang, me and my crew had trouble getting there, so we showed up late, which sucked, so all we got in were firendlies, mostly doubles. good **** chillin with eazy, sneak, slikvik, and Vanz, we had fun.

JusDBerube

Smash Cadet
I was there. First Tournament I've been to in years. Had fun making it to the Quarter Finals with the Ice Climbers.

JusDBerube

Smash Cadet
not bad berube, wow you are a true veteran, 03 registration date?
Yeah I guess. I was probably one of the first people to play Melee actually. I was at E3 2001 where it was first demoed. Those few months without the game were hard for me. I couldn't got back to the N64 version. I also played the Cube Club demos too. Good times!

JusDBerube

Smash Cadet
RIP E3.

I went in 04, and 05. Best time of my life.
Yeah I went in 2001, 2003, 2005, and 2006. Was amazing, got to get autographs from many Nintendo people. I really do miss it a lot. Things just aren't the same without it.

hakuma

Smash Rookie
hey, i went to this. never rly went to a tourny, so i wasnt surprised when i lost in the second round... but it was still a bit dissapointing.

my mewtwo was 4 stocked by doyoung, i couldnt touch him n i was nervous bc of his mystique[no excuses he would clearly win even if i played my best]. and i my ganon was either 3 or 2 stocked, i can't remember because i was beat pretty hard even though i think he was jus playing around. perhaps i shouldnt have abandoned m2

n JusD, u played my brother's link!

JusDBerube

Smash Cadet
Hakuma yeah your brother was the best Link I've ever faced. I've never had so many projectiles in my face. Tell him I said hi. Also were you the guy who was playing with gloves on? What's the deal with that if you don't mind me asking.

hakuma

Smash Rookie
@JusD
i played after getting out of the cold, now i can't play without gloves ,it just feels better. is it that weird? btw i don't rly like "hakuma" , i made this username while playing SF :] and akuma was taken. i would go by "Justin" or "neo" but i think those r taken too. i went as justin "black" cuz i didnt wanna use my long last name.

n yeah i find doyoung has an intimidating aura

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry I couldn't stay guys but when I left I saw enough set-ups to be happy along with a full sized 64 people bracket and alot of great competitors. If anyone knows any bit of the top 5 or anything please post it. I just know Spam got first and Tec0 got 2nd.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
1. Spam
2. Tech0
3. AlexTriad
3. Doyoung2win
4. Vanz
4. some doctor mario player, or was it ice climbers?
some gay number. Inui roflcakes hahahaha i love your man ******* jkjk

it doesnt count for much though, these are single elim brackets, im pretty sure i would lose to both triad and vanz.

Top Bottom