• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rumoured Aussie Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, just trying to find more info!!!!

i live in N.T. Alice Springs Australia. i was walkin into town and wandered into E.B. Games and asked if they knew the date for brawl.

OMFG they said december 31 /2008....i litterally died on the inside. i rekon i will import a us wii and brawl wen it comes out...sound good?

oh and if anyone can help out with a closer date id be happy:) but not im :urg::(on the inside

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
lol lucky man o well, oh and psyniac_123 pull the stick out your *** you jerk, im just trying to find out when brawl comes out sheesh

Urser

Smash Apprentice
lol lucky man o well, oh and psyniac_123 pull the stick out your *** you jerk, im just trying to find out when brawl comes out sheesh
Don't get mad at him. Your question was stupid. EB knows jack all. NOT EVEN NINTENDO KNOWS!

Australians (I am one) have to wait until Nintendo of Europe get the game and do all the localisation. Since Nintendo of Europe doesn't even have a set date, us Australians can't assume any release date just yet.

Chimera Reality

Smash Cadet
...New Years Day ? God, that's stupid.

Who's honestly going to go out and buy it on New Years ?

I'm still hoping for a May release here in the UK mind.

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
ohh cheers suntan oh and urser i think a shop soully for gaming would know a date. it might be a rumor or something nintendo has said. they get their updates from the gaming industry. nintendo would tell a company before they tell the public. thats just how it works. and sorry to all the people who play brawl befor me. sorry for wanting to know a ****ing date. i honestly didnt think it would be a big deal, maybe nah bro that date is wrong i heard june...is that to much to ask for?

Urser

Smash Apprentice
No.

EB knows nothing. Especially the Australian retailers.
Does Dec. 31 sound like a realistic release date? No.

Nintendo has NO CLUE about what the PAL release date will be. Nintendo doesn't give EB games any information. The clerk who told you the release date was most likely saying it since Nintendo only has a 2008 release date planned. Nothing specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom