• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rumors Run Rampant! History of SSBB's rumors

gregthepirate

Smash Apprentice
I wish his links worked...It's not a bad roster

EDIT: He re-posted links that work, and they are "scans" that could have easily been 'shopped. The only new character in the pictures is Game and Watch, and that would have been easy to 'shop in.

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
The problem is, Serebii can't do that... any direct confirmation or decomfirmation would probably get him into all sorts of legal trouble considering he's not posting on some alternate account like most of these leakers are. The only thing he could do that wouldn't get him busted was say he had his doubts, which is able to swing both ways and thankfully lead to almightygoat's downfall.

Serebii might be stingy with info, but it's not like it matters in the end since everyone would only just doubt it anyway if Serebii just posted a complete lineup or anything hugely detailed now... and it's not like he can even do that since his info isn't complete besides maybe the Pokemon parts of Smash.
So saying this kid is WRONG about it=legal issues? Nintendo,s gonna send in a super-delux cyber ninja to track down this stuff on a fan-based message board huh? You have to be kidding me.

kirby_fox

Smash Apprentice
So saying this kid is WRONG about it=legal issues? Nintendo,s gonna send in a super-delux cyber ninja to track down this stuff on a fan-based message board huh? You have to be kidding me.
Idk man, I've seen those cyber ninjas in action...pretty scary stuff

For the last time- Serebii posting anything on here that says something that is in the game can get him in trouble and get his source fired. And he obviously does not want that on his chest. Though I will say, if he wants it on someone else's he could PM us...

...I'd never tell my source Serebii...though no one would ever believe me so it's not like it matters...

New one is fake. Japanese text apparently doesn't exist. He could have at least attempted to copy and paste the text from the DOJO site in Japanese...but no...

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
Anyone post this yet?

This GameFAQs thread says the prima guide was released on SomethingAwful, a forum that needs you to register to look at threads. But, it costs $10 to register...anyone already have an account?

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
serebii, it's obvious the $10 guy is lying, but can you deconfirm the guy who had the guide book scans?

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
i didn't really, i just wanted a confirmation that it's fake, i mean something might seem fake but i won't put it in the fake pile until there's a legit reason it can't be true.

thats all.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
BTW people, the Yellow Alloy can't be based off Meteos...because Meteos isn't getting a character

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Serebii, I know you probably can't answer, but I think we've all been assuming you just know the Pokemon side of things. So question is, do you know more than just the Pokemon roster?

P.S. I'm of the opinion Lucario is replacing Pichu over anything else. Take THAT.

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
Serebii, I know you probably can't answer, but I think we've all been assuming you just know the Pokemon side of things. So question is, do you know more than just the Pokemon roster?

P.S. I'm of the opinion Lucario is replacing Pichu over anything else. Take THAT.
I know a bit more than Pokemon stuff yes

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Thank you for answering, Serebii, and I apologize for getting cranky about your responses. I guess I am more on edge about this than I thought I was.

Lu-Gi-Oh!

Smash Apprentice
I know a bit more than Pokemon stuff yes
Didn't you say you knew which veterans didn't make the cut to Brawl? I also seem to recall you saying somewhere that not all of the cut veterans were clones. If that's the case...

(Me=Thinks he knows which non-clone veterans got cut.)

The Director

Smash Lord
His ingrish is terrible, but that's actually a pretty believable roster. Any roster that leaves out Geno is believable IMO. (even tho I want Geno more than any other character, cept Diddy of course)

Joka

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I am seriously LOLing at this Ganbob guy's engrish.

Link in, but no Beast. Link in, but no Minni!

(LOL)

Child Link in, but no Ocarino or Majority. Child Link Phantom Waker!

(My God....)

King DeDeDe in, but yes Kirby AND Medanight!

(Funny, people pronounce MK's name like that.)

Ike in, but yes no Marth Roy!

(So THAT'S his full name! :chuckle:)

Warman in, but no Wares Friend!

(:laugh: WARMAN!)

Poketmons Trainer in, but yes Olimar and Pikimin!

(Ok, I get the Poketmon...)

Pikachu in, but yes Lukario.

(Lucario's JP name romanized is Luke Rio)

Snake in, but yes Poom! Poom! Poom!

(WTF?)

Mule King and Diddle King in.

(ROFL! MULE KING!)

Luke in, but no Ness.
Pits in, but no Jesus.

(JESUS, WTF? Maybe it should've been, Luke in, but no Matthew, Mark or John. LOL)

Ice Ascenders in, but no Geno.

(Uhh...)

Browsers in, but yes Lloyd.

(BROWSER!)

Vaarti in, but yes Young Browsers.

(VAARTI....OMFG)

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
He says Warman is Wario.

And who is Warman?

Uhm... he is the yellow more fat Mario.
He even posted movesets when asked:

He is sorcerer but Last Smash is turn him Eyeball.

B:
Naked - Winds Shield; like Fox bubble, but it am made of winds.
High - Wind Rise; wind carries him to high up and safety.
Left - Air Blast; fire sharp wind at foes for good damage. Little range, am good though.
Right - Air Blast; fire sharp wind at foes for good damage. Little range, am good though.
Low - Wind Suck; two little tornado come in and bring enemies close for Left and Right.

Lucario

B:
Naked - Attention Blast; like Samys gun.
High - Absurd Velocity; go up and left or right while make white line and do little damage.
Left - Up Kick; small jump and kick for good damage.
Right - Up Kick; small jump and kick for good damage.
Low - Spin Kick; go on floor and spin and kick near foes.
This guy...

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
Let's only report people here that have some credit behind the things they say...

...THis person is just an idiot making stupid jokes

He's taking pictures that aren't photoshopped. Whether they're actually brawl is unknown though due to terrible quality.

YSM

Smash Apprentice
"*and in case anyone was wondering, geno IS in the game, just not playable. peach randomly pulls him out instead of toad, but if you hit him he explodes hard and does huge damage. "

hahahahahaha why does this guy even bother

Top Bottom