• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 Rules for Sunday's Bracket

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
The bracket on Sunday will follow a more rigid schedule. The rules are the same (2 stock, 3/5). They will be posted in each thread.

Full brackets can be viewed at:

www.smashboards.com/smashwars/brackets/midwest.htm
www.smashboards.com/smashwars/brackets/northeast.htm
www.smashboards.com/smashwars/brackets/southeast.htm
www.smashboards.com/smashwars/brackets/west.htm

SCHEDULE

All first round matches are due by 3:00pm.

Second round matches are due by 3:45.

The full schedule:

Start - 2:00
Round 1 due - 3:00
Round 2 due - 3:45
Round 3 due - 4:30
Round 4 due - 5:15
Round 5 due - 5:45

Check-in for round 6 is at 6:00. At that point, we will have 8 people left, and will play it out from there.

A new forum will be made for the bracket. Each region will have 1 topic per round. Please post in your respective regions.

--

Participants are strongly encouraged to get matches done as they come up. This is plenty of time to get in touch with someone, especially since you have access to the bracket. If you and your opponent are finished before the deadline, then you can start your next round's match.

If you do finish a match early, post it in the proper thread.

Finally, the finals in each region will be 3 stock, 3/5.

Good job in pools, everyone, and I look forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Pink4Life

Smash Cadet
The links are indeed broken, But you can still view the brackets.

Click the link, it takes you to an error page, go to the url at the top and replace the "p" with an "o", it works and the brackets will be shown :D

D1

Banned via Administration
Whoever has to play me first round I'll be home by 2:30 so just wait 30 min. for me I'll be home in time RELAX! LOL

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
crap my first match is against azen. if i cant win ill make it hella hard for him to win. not really, I doubt i can give azen a challenge

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Genuine... my best advice to you when u play Azen is to hope that you get a stock lead somehow. And then run over to your computer and start downloading everything you can, and streaming as many youtube vids as you can to force it to lag out. Haha.

JK. Good luck to all.

(kinda knows this was in the wrong thread, but saw his ? answered, and then Genuine's post and then said "meh why not")

FleenerWonka

Smash Rookie
Another typo in my name. At least it's not Fleener****a like last time, ha.

EDIT: (Forgot I was in the rules thread, heh.)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Single Elimination makes me sad :(.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
Man this is horrible I cant find this person. Plazm4 5nak and he is not on the masterlist or on SWF. Am i going to get DQ?

zelazon

Smash Apprentice
my person message me, but now I cant even get ahold of him... I dont want a win I didn't deserve

and omega, I think ur opponent will get DQ if he doesnt respond by the time necessary.

zelazon

Smash Apprentice
I guess, but I dont want to wait too long for my next match lol.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Bring this conversation over to either the bracket discussion, or the disputes thread. If you're opponent does not show up, that is out of your control, and you will receive a forfeit.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
If you have an inactive opponent, make sure to report him in your region's bracket thread.

Top Bottom