• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Dude, you are not worthy of the throne

You figgen posted your sig in FG.
SO you get ejected out of the throne room, reliquishing the throne to mwa

I am Now
Lotr- no

RotL:D

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
i throw the sig off me and out the window.
then i go to the throne and tell -=Marth_n_Roy=- a big secret.
-=Marth_n_Roy=- is so excited about this big secret that he runs off the throne so he can tell everyone about this big secret.

mean while, i put barricades around my throne so the next person who tries to take my throne will be drenched, electricuted, burned, frozen, and defeated before they get to the throne. :demon:

i am ruler of the land.

DarkSideMarth

Smash Journeyman
Lhs_loser attempts to reclaim his throne and dies from all of sakurapichu's traps and the i run in and activate the carbomb I planteed on loser and he blows up taking you with him and i sit on the trone and say I rule this land here!

LHS_LOSER

Smash Apprentice
yes but the car bomb weakens the foundation around the throne and as you sit on it it falls into a gigantic hole and you fall into oblivion meanwhile I didnt die because well thats a secret and then I hire a mason to build me a new throne and put landmines and tripwires around it

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
I didn't blow up because it was just one of my body doubles that i had made.
i go up to the trone and decided to use one of my old tricks.
i literally get fire power and burn Venom Dream.
as he hobbles of to extinguaish himself i sit on the throne.

i am ruler of the land!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
MnR: ello
SP: Goodbye

Armed guards pop out of the ground like daisys. All bearing a 7 foot Halberd.

MnR: lame. *pulls our the BFG 9000)
SP::eek: Wazzat!!?
MnR: it is the Big F***ing Gun 9000. It fires a threaded varible charge, that "softens" the target before unleashing a devestading fusion reation eliminating al within its 25' blast RAIDIUS.

SP: yea right. GUARDS KILL HIM!!!

MnR:"pulls trigger"

All gaurds are then stranded with a green bolt of energy, which pulls them allong with the projectile, untill it collids with the target

SP:skull: you really, really suck
MnR: feh! *kicks skull*

I AM NOW RULER OF THE LAND

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
ha i love my body doubles!

this time my double reflects the blast and -=Marth_n_Roy=- gets the resulted pain and suffering.
then i sit on the throne.

i am still ruler of the land!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
*walks into the throne room, 6 wings, a halo, a bow, and a blade*

Ace: Hello there...*bows*
Sakura: Who are you! Begone!
Ace: I have returned to take the throne, but i can still be decent about it. It has been a while since i was last here.
Sakura: Meh you are nothing to me, I AM RULER!
Ace: Heh....*his halo appears on top of sakura and slowly lowers over her head, she disappears as it passes over her* Hehehe. I new trick of mine. Have a nice swim. *sakura appears in the middle of nowhere, and falls in a lake* My throne!

I am ruler of the land....ONCE AGIAN!

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
*walks into throne room*
Venom: Hey, Ace, don't you know that angelic powers are totally lame?
Ace: Really?
Venom: Yeah. In fact, I think you should go get rid of them...
Ace: OKAY!
*Ace runs off*

I TAKE THE LAND, I RULE THE LAND!!!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
MnR: Venom, i chellenge you to a fight for the throne. The loser gets $100,000 dollors

VD: sure (thinks: no matter what i stil win:D )

Then a fight begins, with the kicking and the punching and the bitting and the ki waves:sleep:

MnR:(how much longer can this guy go?*dodges left hook*I better do something)

VD::cool: *puchjabkickbitepunch*

MnR:*kicks VD to a wall. throws a dagger, pinning his arm to the wall, then another through his leg. A hatchet is sent to his heart. Then Bows his lungs. Picks off boot and throws it at VDs head. Takes out Tomson:demon: And unloads a clip.*

VD:*wimper*ok ytou win stop already

MnR:*pulls out Bazooka*:demon: :demon:

VD::cry: :cry: :cry:
*insert boom noise here*

*after 3 months under MnR's rule*

VD::skull: *wakes up* hey MnR where my money
MnR: it had to goto your hospital (sp?) bill
VD: :skull: oh man....
MnR: but you are still in $$100,000,000,000.00 debt
VD::cry:

I am STILL Ruler Of The Land

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
I reappear right behind -=Marth_n_Roy=- as he sits on the throne and cover his eyes.

Sakura: guess who?
-=Marth_n_Roy=- : the fantasy chick i've deames of all my life?
Sakura: No.
-=Marth_n_Roy=-:the million dollar man?
Sakura: No.
-=Marth_n_Roy=-: the next person to try and take my throne.
Sakura: yep.

then i twist his neck and render him unconscious. i push him off the throne and sit in it myself.

Sakura: yo Guardsmen i go another inmate for you for the penitentiary.
Guardsmen: cool.

then he takes -=Marth_n_Roy=- with him and leaves me to ponder and ponder about stuff.

i am ruler of the land.

Dale

Smash Ace
*Yawn*

What the heck had been going on around here.

*loocks at watch*

Holy crap, I've been asleep for 5 months (because of course chipmunk watches tell months.) "I've gotta get my throne back." I crawl out from under the throne and there's SakuraPichu. She spots me instantly and latches on to my arm...so now it looks a lot less like a takeover and more, well just akward. Then she graby my keychain out of my pocket and starts playing with Pikachu and Treeko. I point to the throne, "Do you mind if I have this?"
SakuraPichu just gives me a really angry look and then goes back to the keychain, so I sit back down in the throne. And, umm, I am the ruler of the land....again.

*jingle jingle*

"Don't take the keys off!"
"Amo"

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Venom: My base of nuclear weapons are set up on the moon, now I can finally get my throne back!

So, I walked into the throne room, only to find a chipmunk and a girl facinated by shiney objects.

Venom: ... -_-
This may be easier than I thought...

I kick the throne, it slides across the room and out the window...
I set up my bean-bag chair and sit on it, and...
I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

Bow to me, fools!

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
NO!

I get a gun and shoot at the bean bag, which suprisingly pops like a balloon and sends him straight up and while he's falling i cut out a hole where the bean bag throne used to be and he falls to his demise. I find the old throne, clean it up, make it look cute! and sit down.

I am ruler of the land while playing with my shiny keychains.
:love:

Dale

Smash Ace
*jingle jingle*

I get up and realize that I never actually fell because the window goes right out to the back yard...

*jingle jingle*

So I jump up and crawl back in through the window realizing that the window pane was actually a sheet of hard-candy. I see SakuraPichu sitting back on the throne playing with my keychain.

*jingle jingle*

It wouldn't be so terrible if my car keys were't on it because then I would just drive the throne somewhere else. But I know the true weekness of SakuraPichu; it's not that she adores shiny things, she is fascinated by anything that once was or currently belongs to me.

*jingle jingle*

I look at my new watch knowing that I have to make a great sacrifice to save my keys. I take of the watch and slide it across the floor infront of the throne. She lunges off the throne like a big cat lunges out of a tree onto a tourist bus and she grabs the watch....and she never lets go of the keys to get the watch.
"Crap!"
I grab some 200mph racing grille tape and I tie her to an office chair with rolley wheels so she can entertain herself while I think of a better way to get my stuff back. So I guess I'm the ruler of the land, but that's not what matters.

*jingle jingle, tick tick, wheeee*

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace

i got more stuff!
i sit still tapped to the chair and watch Dale ponder on how to get his keychains and watch back (which he wont' cause thier mine now forever and ever!) and laugh since he doesn't know i planned ahead already.

Sakura: *jingle jingle, tick tick*wheeee!
Dale: are you still playing with my stuff? i want them back!
Sakura: No!
Dale: Now!
Sakura: No! Go Dale's Charizard! use Smokescreen!
Dale: WHAT!? How did you get my Charizard?
Sakura: He He He.

Charizard use his smokescreen and Dale get confused and doesn't know where he's going. he eventually falls out the same window he came in but this time he falls and he gets trapped in the Leech Seed that my Venusaur set up.

Sakura: He He He. Now, Venusaur use cut.
Venusaur uses cut and i'm freed form the chair still holding the keychains and watch.
i sit back down on my cute throne and i am ruler of the land!

:starman: :starman: :starman: 500th post! COOL!:starman: :starman: :starman:

THE JUDGE

Smash Rookie
then I pull out my nine and cap u all and step on your dead bodies while getting to my new throne

NOW I AM RULER OF THE LAND!

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
as THE JUDGE goes to sit down on the throne, i grab his leg.

THE JUDGE: Why aren't you dead?
Sakura: because i'm not and you have just made me angry.
THE JUDGE: and your point is?
Sakura: this.

i stand up and with little effort i begin to spin him around like the hammer throw. when i finally let go, he flies down the hall through the door and out the castle to a quick sand swamp.

Sakura: i feel better now.

i sit on the throne and i am ruler of the land.

Helpful1

Smash Cadet
*tick* *tick* *tick* BOOM! The ruler is flung off the throne and I sit on it! RULER OF THE LAND!:)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
LTA: wow, I'm back
YROY: I'm Safe!
LTA: *smacks head* ****, i forgot, this is a GAME. I can do anything I want! *rushes throne and insert FFX battle intro and theme song*
YROY: WTF??
LTA: *busts out Caladbolg* (HP: 99,999 MP: 0) ****, forgot to heal myself! (Item, Turbo Ether) (HP: 99,999 MP: 500)
YROY: umm... never played FF before... so (Magic, Ultima, target= Young Roy) Ha!
LTA: *defends* *insert loud BOOM sound*
YROY: whats this mean *looks at HP stats HP: 0 MP: 0) Does that mean I ahve to fall over?
LTA: uhh...yah.
YROY: okay. *after a HUGE game lag Y. Roy finally falls over.*
LTA: *insert battle victory fanfare* (EXP: 23894723894723 Gained 4 sphere levels!) *walks up to throne which for no apparent reason triggers a "cut-scene".* (LTA walks up to throne and wind blows through his hair amazingly realisticly, but wiat, he's indoors with the windows closed....that's not possible, oh well we're square-enix, then looks at camera for no apparent reason, then sits down) *end cut-scene* I am the ruler of the land! *fade to black*

INSERT DISC 2

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Out from the darkness of Oblivion and the Void itself comes a dark being. The one and only UltimaIQ. But that is not all, he has changed. After the months of agony, pain, despair and some joy he has grown even stronger. And since all of the 9 other IQ's where fused into him he has now changed his name into UltimaniaIQ. Now too seek revenge over all of the lazy Ruler of the Land posters.

He appears infornt of the castle.

UIQ: It has been so long since my last overthroning. Maybe they even have forgotten me already.

Suddently the castle door bursts open and Young Roy runs out.

Yr: Weeh!!!! im rich!!!!!!!!11111one-shift!!!!!
UIQ: Hey watch it! cant you see im trying too have a dramatic apperance?
Yr: Gimme all j00r Gil!
UIQ: I got your Gil right here *draws his sword and slices at Young Roy only too miss*
Yr: HAHA! you missed me.... URk!!! *falls down dead*
UIQ: Oh realy? seems like my sword hit you anyway.

UltimaniaIQ ignores the open door only too break through the wall next too it and appears in the throne room.

Cloud: Who are you! and how dare you break my nice wall. It had a nice picture of me on it!
UIQ: You don't remember me do you?
Cloud: *puts on XL geek glasses* Grandma?
UIQ: Yes >_> it's your Grandma.
Cloud: But I though you died in that plane accident in Vietnam.
UIQ: I'm a ghost now, and I'm going too haunt you now.
Cloud: Eeeeeeeek!!!!! *little girls scream and faints*
Sakura: *Somehow has come back* Hi I'm back too get my revenge... OMG!!!! It's a dead body on the throne, and a scary looking allthough extremely cool looking person there with a realy big sword and a mean and avengefull look on his face. What will I do. Mommy please help me... I want a cookie *Bangs head into the wall and dies*
UIQ: Thats nice *throws a grenade at Clouds body*

Dale comes running into the throne room carrying a smal butterknife.

Dale: I'll kill whoever is the ruler.

UIQ: That would be me.
Dale: Your, your that Megaman guy are you not? *looks in a game magazine* Let's see, Black armour, big sword, intent too kill. Yep, perfect match.
UIQ: Dale, I'm dissapointed, I thought you where one of the smart ones.
Dale: Not when you are typing I'm not!
UIQ: Say Dale, is the bottomless cliff still here, I diden't bother reading 3 months of posts.
Dale: Yeah, it's right over there behind that smal rock.
UIQ: You know. I dropped a dollar down there once.
Dale: Realy! I mean... I gotta go!!! *runs thowards the cliff and falls over*
UIQ: Now that there are no more people left, I guess I'm the...

Salesman: We interupt this show too bring you TV-Shøp!!!!!!
Billy: Wow, what do yuo have there mr Salesman?
Salesman: This is the brand new Super Hyper Energy Drink DX!!!! the one and only drink for Super Smash Bros MelAAAAYYY players!!! Now our good friend Mr Man will tell us about this product.
Mr Man: Ever felt tired or even sleepy after playing Super Smash Bros Melee for 10 hours straight? Of course you have! And now you can stop that!! With our newest Product the Super Hyper Energy Drink DX. BUY NOW AND FEEL YOURSELF ENERGIZED!!!!!
Unknown voice: *speaks fast and has a low voice* Sideffcts may be the following: Dizziness, Hyper activity, Stomach aces, Hearth attack, Mental dissortation, Spontaneous combustion, bad breath, cancer, Hydralistic difragma Contra Vibrations and eventually death.
Billy: Wow mr Salesman, how much does this cost?
Salesman: The low low price of 35 cents, (includes taxes wich currently are 356 Dollars per cl).
Billy: Lemme buy a bottle right now!!!
Salesman: Of course you can Timmy.
Billy: Im Billy.
Salesman: Timmy, Billy, whatever *takes a headlock on Billy and breaks his neck for no reason*
Salesman: We better edit that away.
Cameraman: Its a direct feed.
Salesman: Oh look! Timmy is still alive
Billy: *Salesmans fake voice* I am alllllright mr Salesman.

UIQ: <_< >_> are we back on yet?

Cameraman: Not realy, theres another commercial.

Sandy: Oh my God! look at my dool! it can sing!!!
Doll: *robotic voice of backstreet boys song*
Kate: Mine too!!!!
Doll2: *some scratch sounds*
Salesman: Yes they are incredible aren't they?
Sandy: No not realy.
Salesman: *breaks her neck with a huge nut crakcer* How about you Kate, like your new doll?
Kate: *shivers and is fightened* Yes i.. its realy great...
Salesman: Yes, buy now and get a free rodent with it!
Kate: EEEEEEEEK!!!! *Is seen running with a large rat following her*

UIQ: ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
Cameraman: *throws the camera at UIQ* Wake up FOO! its time too take the thorne!
UIQ: Huh? right, I am now the ru..
Voice: Stop right there UltimaIQ, if thats your real name.
UIQ: As if your named -=Marth_n_Roy=-
MnR: Well, my parents are not very good at names.
UIQ: Then obviously your mom and dad are brother and sister with each other.
MnR: They are what???? *runs screaming thowards the cliff*
UIQ: Bye bye now.
Venom Dream: Yo, what up foo! I own this thread see, and yoa motha is not in it.
UIQ: What?
VD: What the? my 1337 negro speech did not harm your brain at all?
UIQ: You play too much GTA San Andreas.
VD: G-T-A? never heard of it.
UIQ: Oh, its a great game where you control a black dude too kill stuff.
VD: *Watches the news*
Nesws: A black man has been seen murdering 1000 people using a Rhino Tank, he was last seen in Vegas where he gambeled all his money and lost then killed off the people there.
VD: Wow, a black dude did that? I gotta play the game if someone in real life did the same.
UIQ: Theres a Rhino Tank outside if you wanna try in real life.
VD: YAY!!!! *runs out too teh tank wich was rigged too explode once the engines starts* BOOOOOOM!!!!
UIQ: Now lets see, only one man remaning, who could that be?
Ace: It is I! Ace(Fox) the great. And you Ultiguy is in my castle, and now I shall obliberate you *** the worthless-nessing-something you are.
UIQ: You know, I'm not even gonna bother *All of a sudden a large safe drops on Ace killing him instantly.

And now for a bonus scene:
UIQ: Hiya SaberAnt!
SA: OMG! stay away from me!!! *runs onto the freeway and is hit by a car at 100 miles per hour*

UIQ: Thats it, *im gonna rule the land now without any more people bothering me.
Rodimus: HEY! you forgot about me!
UIQ: Oh?
Rodimus: Yeah <_< >_> I dont want too die!!! *fake faints*
UIQ: Sure you wont *pushes a button and Rodimus falls through the floor and land inside of MJs dungeon.
Rodimus: Where am I?
MJ: A much better place little boy.
Rodimus: NO! PLEASE NOT THAT!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!......

(You tired of reading yet? sure you are, buy a Super Hyper Energy Drink if you feel sleepy)

UIQ: Ah well, seems like there are no more victims left *Gaia Gamer enters the throne room* Hey! you not supposed too be here.
Gaia: Well, I heard you where gonna kill stuff, and I wanted too Kill Steal you some.
UIQ: You n00b! I'll just cast a few ice walls on you and fetch a mob then hide and see them eat you alive *Ragnarok Online addicted).

After some time Gaia is found dead, and unable too respawn due too the harsh rules of Ruler of the Land.

I am now the Ruler of the Land!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
YES! the pimp the of Ruler of the land is back! w00t! Someone besides MNR who actually takes the time to make intersting posts! Okay, I'll go (btw, if anyone noticed i put LTA on my last post, which is my SN on any other forum but this one. I'm surprised I JUST noticed that *shrugs*)

CK: OMG its the Optimal IQ oblivion thingamajigger metallic sock with inlaced acid destructive alien alliance forming bowels version 34!
ULIQ: yes, My 384738947th version of the IQ.
CK: oh really?
ULIQ: yah, I kept track.
CK: oh.
ULIQ: *silence*
CK: *silence*
Cricket: *chirps*
CK: Well, I guess I'm going to have to take that throne from you.
ULIQ: go ahead and try! I own this game with 2 hour long posts!
CK: oh yah! well! *runs over and smacks UltimaIQ's hands with a tennis racket*
ULIQ: NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ooo..oo..o.*fades off* Now, I can't make outlandishly long posts or too long of RPG character names!! *cries in misery*
CK: it's okay. Now, just give me the throne.
ULIQ: okay.
CK1: *sits on throne* I am the ruler of the land!
CK2: *bust through door* boo-yah! You ended your post in a cheap noob way?
CK1: WTF?
CK2: oh screw it! *shoots CK1 and CK1 dies* now, where was I? oh yes. *brings out Cubed64*
ULIQ: *crying* nothing can be worse than this...*cries more and noticed Cubed* OMG! I spoke too soon! It can't be! NO!!! No sadistic deaths!!! not for me!
Cubed64: I'm back....to get you....I will give you an creepy and insane sadistic death that only runs through my mind...*steps slowly towards ULIQ.
ULIQ: no! no! *bust out Optimal IQ version 41 expansion's jet wings and begins to fly away* hah hahahahaha! thought you had me CK didn't you!!! didn't you!! well who's laughing now!!!
CK: I am *laughing*
Ace: I'm an angel! whee! *grabs UltimaIQ and flies with him to his "house"*
UltimaIQ: noooooooooooooooooooooo!! *fades away into distance*
CK: now! *sits on throne* I am the ruler of the land!

Grand Cross X

Smash Apprentice
The day quickly turns into night as a black dressed person wearing a hood over his head and face appears somewhat close too the castle wich currently a smal boy named Young Roy rules. He sneaks up too the entrance and hides in a shadow near it, waiting for someone too open it. Merly seconds later another dark character appears. It is the one and only Ultima IQ, he brutally burst through the front door that has been repaired at least 100 times just because of his lack of knowledge of using doorknobs.

UIQ: Young Roy! you are going too get smiten by by smitefull sword of smitefullness!
YR: Me Pshyco after watching http:www.stickpage.com/dedustplay.shtml
UIQ: Good for you, but now it's smiteing time! *charges thowards Young Roy stabbing him down with his smitefull sword of smitefullness*
YR: Blargh! I am dead.
UIQ: Oh I'm not done with you yet *evil grin*
YR: ... *dead*
UIQ: *uses a Pheonix Down on Young Roy* (reviving item from FinalFAntasy for those that diden't already know)
YR: Yay! I'm back alive again... OMG why do I have a sword in my stomach?
UIQ: Sorry about that *pulls the sword out again*
YR: OMGOSH!!! *dies again*
UIQ: Oh bother *uses a second Pheonix Down*
YR: Yay! I'm back alive again... Why is there a hole in my stomach?
UIQ: Because you got stabbed by my smitefull sword of smitefullness, wich I also pulled out of you after reviving you a second time.
YR: Well, you won't kill me another time!!! *runs over too the bottomless cliff*
UIQ: Don't jump!
YR: What? I won't jump off the cliff! *holds up a smal bunny* But he would if you don't leave this castle this instant!
UIQ: How cute, you brought your little teddy bear thing here.
YR: It's NOT a teddy bear thing!! it's a real bunnywunny! *the bunny somehow manages too bite Young Roy and fit his entire hand in its mouth* Oh my God!!!! it's devouring my hand!!! *slams his hand a lot of times into a conviently placed large rock nearby* Die bunnywunny die!!!
UIQ: O_O
YR: There! *lifts the rock and throws the bunny under it* That should do it *the rock flattens the bunny cracking its bones*
YR: Ok, so that plan failed, but how about this! *holds up a 5 dollar bill over the cliff* Hehe, leave the castle or I will drop it!
CK: OMG!!! you stole my lunch monney!
YR: Where did you come from?
CK: I... Don't know.
UIQ: O_O bunny?
YR: Can't you see I'm trying too get UltimaIQ too leave the castle.
CK: He looks pretty pretty paralysed too me.
YR: Hes faking it, he allways does.
CK: *pokes UIQ with a stick* Hes dead allright.
YR: Wanna dump him into the bottomless cliff wich somehow people manage too get out from anyway just a few posts later so that it is realy pretty useless too dump people into it anyway and also they get revenge uppon you fo no reason at all even though you where the one too start doing it too them for no reason at all just because you wanted too rule the land a few hours before someone else would come over and dethrone you in such a matter that you would just come back later and dethrone them in a rewritten version of a previous post that was written by a demented kid who is stupid, what was I talking about again?
CK: Something about cheese I think.
YR: Yeah, lets get some cheese at the citchen.
CK: Yay!

Young Roy and CloudKid2k4 runs too the kitchen but is stopped by the black hooded man blocking the doorway.

YR: Hey, move it blokker! (popular counterstrike word)
Black Hooded Man: You are not going anywhere *Grabs YR by his throath and holds him up into the air* Tell me, why are people seeking out too become the Ruler of the Land when there is clearly no point of doing so.
YR: *tries too talk but can't*
BHM: *drops him onto the floor and steps on him with one foot holding him down* Now tell me.
YR: It's... gah... the cheese.
CK: Young Roy... I just found out I don't wanna be your friend anymore. And if you excuse me, if gonna run away like a litte girl now *slowly lifts his hand into the air and runs of screaming like a little girl passing UIQ*
BHM: The cheese?
YR: People are after the cheese. There is endless ammounts of it in the citchen.
BHM: Your obviously lying, no one would risk their lifes for cheese.
YR: But... cheese is so 00ber.
BHM: Enough! *kicks YR*
YR: Ouchies! *flies thorugh the air falling over the bottomless cliff* You have not seen the last of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........eeeeeeeeeee......
CK: *outside* Phew, glad I could run away. I sure am glad no one saw me run away like a little girl like that.
JK: You wanna know what? You've just been X'ed, your on my hidden camera show called the Jamie Kennedy Experiment!!! there are cameras there, and there and in the bushes over there.
CK: What the ****?
JK: And we even had your mom and dad and all your siblings watch you with the rest of America live, and soon the world also will see you.
CK: *slowly raises on hand, then the other* Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!! *runs around screaming like a lite girl* I am gonna get bullied for this for the rest of my life!!!
JK: Allright people, let's move on too our next victim *all the camera crew and JK leaves the place*
CK: *sob* My life is ruined, can anything be worse than this *a car hits him and runs him over crushing his arms then backs upp again running over him again crushing his legs*
JK: Sorry about that people, forgot too say it's time for the commercials! *the car runs over CK for a third time ripping most of his clothes off*

Salesman: Hi and welcome too TV-Shøp! I am sad that I have too announce that we are finay changing or name because of the cahnge of owners of this licensed co-op. We will now be known as TV-Sh@p! And we have also a new great website too offer you our fatelfull customers!!! find us at ww&w.tvsh@p/dontblameusifyougetrippedoff.***.
Billy: Wow mr salesmann, our new owner sure is great, he even gave me 20 dollars too tell people how great he is.
Salesman: He sure is Timmy, adn now I would like too prestent our newest product for sale.
Billy: I'm Billy.
Salesman: Sure you are Tommy.
Billy: Billy!
Salesman: Since I am an adult I would like too think I know your name a lot more than you do Thomas.
Billy: It's Billy!!!! you son of a ***** who had two dads and (...) and (...)!!!! I swear too God I will kill you when you sleep!!!!
Salesmen: Someone call securety, that nameless kid is rioting again.
Securety: Hes too raged, we have too tranq him. *hits BIlly in the head with a tranq rifle* That should do it. Ummmh, whats that red stuff thats comming out of his head.
Securety2: I dunno, they never told us about that in traning.
Securety: Whatever it is, my thrustfully Tranq rifle will put a stop too it! *hits Billy countless times with the rifle* Oh no! more red stuff.
Salesman: You do know its called blood.
Securety: Blood? whats that?
Securety2: Wait, wait, I know this one. I read it on a milk pack that blood is a important ingridiense in pie.
Securety: Mmmmh pie. Let's go make some pie right now.
Securety2: Yeah, we can use some of Billys 'blood' too make pie.
Salesman: Ummmh, I hope we can edt some of that away.
Cameraman: It's a live take, millions of people saw that just now.
Salesman: Wow, we have millions of viewers?
Cameraman: Did I say millions again? I obviously meant a few die-hard fans of our great products, adn probbably some of them stopped trusting TV-Sh@p after seeing that incident with Billy.
Salesman: Anyhoo, we here on TV-Sh@p proudly present you our newest, greates, most ULTIMATE product ever. Its called the Super Duper Smash Bros Paper Clip!!! You all must think its just a paperclip, but thats where you are wrong, they are paperclips with your favorite Super Smash Bros Melee character printed on them, look closely, theres DKs hand, and over there is Peach on Icicle Mountian while the wind blows her skirt a little... Let, me take a closer look... OMG!!! I can see her undies!!! How much does this cost? I want one myself!!!
Cameraman: Look at the script.
Salesman: Ah the script.... 5000£ each? how much is that in american dollars?
Einstein: Zat is gut, ich kann helpfen you with zat mathematic problem. Letz zee... If meine calculator iz correct it iz about 2764932.95$ and ze E=mc2.
Salesman: Buy it now!... I realy mean it, buy it NOW IT SHOWS PEACHES UNDIES!!!!!!!!!! and now back too Ruler of the Land.

CK: Man, it got much worse. My arms and legs are broken, my clothes are gone, what more can go wrong? *hears a annoying music closing up, it's nothing more than a huge gay-parade passing the castle* OMG noooooooo! *gets stepped on by thousands of proud gay men and woman marching for their rights and stuff I don't realy know why they are marching in the first place*

Back inside the castle.

BHM: Now then, let's see if the castle realy holds an endless ammounts of cheese like that bug told me.
???: I can't let you do that!
BHM: Who are you?
???: I am Dale, the sandwich master, and I need that cheese for my sandwiches.
BHM: Like I care *throws of his black hood and black clothes revealing his true self*

The black hooded man now reveals himself too be a guy in a knights armor wearing a sword and a way oversized shield. Having a cross neclase around his neck. (Crusader in Ragnarok Online)

BHM: I am Grand Cross X. Formerly know as UltimaIQ.
Dale: But UIQ is standing right over there.
GCX: Thats just a mere disguised puppet I have mindcontrolled. *the fake UIQ falls over and his disguise fades away reavealign him as no other than Ace(Fox)*
Ace: Huh? where am I? I dreamt I was in Tellietubby land and played happily with Barney the dinosaur and Mr T was there too gun down all the evil rabbits and sun babies, then suddently a dark man appeared and made all the tubby guys goo poof and Mr T had a glas of water, b it had a sleeping pill in it, then I donæt remeber anyhting else.
GCX: Fool, you where mindcontrolled too do my evil... I mean... Evil plan!
Ace: Ultiguy? is that you?
GCX: No, now go back too sleep, Barney is waiting for you *pulls a lever and Ace falls into a basement*
Ace: Ouchies, that hurt.
???: I love you, you love me.
Ace: Barney?
???: Yes, Barney.
Ace: Yay!!!... Your not Barney, your MJ!!
MJ: Aw, but I always wanted too be Barney, so I could hug little kids.
Ace: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!
Dale: Yo, why have I not said anything for a long time? Lazy writer.
GCX: Well, I should terminate you now.
Dale: No, wait, let me just grab a few bags of cheese then I'll be on my way too rob our local bakery for bread, here, I'll give you a dollar if you let me go.
GCX: Sound good too me.
Dale: Great.
GCX: Great, but I still feel like killing someone.
Dale: Why dont you get SakuraPichu? Shes hiding behind the TV.
SP: Waah! I've been spotted! *hides under the couch instead*
GCX: I don't see anyone behind the TV.
Dale: Hmmmm, me neither when you mention it.
SP: Phew.
GCX: lets release the hounds too search for her.
Dale: Good idea my friend.

The dogs quickly seek out SakuraPichu, and not ahving been fed in several days they get a fine meal.

Dale: Wow, that was like... wow.
GCX: Yeah...
Dale: I'll be going now.
GCX: Not so fast Dale.
Dale: Huh?
GCX: You gotta pay a toll too leave from the castle with that cheese.
Dale: Your not serious.
GCX: Let me see, four plastic bags full of cheese, how much would that be.
Einstein: Ich kann helpfen sich with zat math!!! *Einstein enters the castle in real swat style by a rope from the roof* Now let mich zhink.... 4 + a lot of bunch of money = 5 millions of shinies for ze armored man.
GCX: Thanks Einstein. Just a question though, didne't you like die several years ago?
Einstein: Nein!! zat waz meine brother. Ich ist still young.
Dale: 5million in toll? what if I cant pay?
Einstein: Zen you wilst die *blasts Dales head off with a shotgun*
GCX: Thanks Einstein.
Einstein: You iz welcome.
GCX: say, could you help me with my math homework.
Einstein: Sure, ich liebe math and stuff like zat.

Be patient, Ruler Of the Land is not over yet. But now its time for a bonus scene that takes place before this story started.

SaberAnt: *In a hospital somewhere in nowhere* Whew, I sure am glad I survived that car that hit me while driving in 100 miles a hour, allthough I lost half my body, all my teeth, a kidney, my left eye and my... family jewles.
UltimaIQ: Hiya SaberAnt!
SA: OMG! stay away from me!!! *rolls his wheelchair out of the hospital and onto the freeway where the gay-parade is marching* Waaaaaaaaah!!!! *Is hit by a car driving for 100 miles per hour again that is also driving over most of the parade in a GTA style.

Back too the story.

GCX: Hmmmm, the castle seems pretty empty without any enemies around. I wonder if I should call someone.
Venom Dream: No need. I ws just finished in the bathroom, and now I shall dethrone you.
GCX: But I have yet too actually announce that I am the ruler.
VD: ... Then I could just sit on the throne and be the ruler *quickly runs thowards the throne* Oooooo, whats that pretty green light on the throne, maybe if I thouch it *the motion sensor bomb explodes instantly star KOing Venom Dream*
GCX: Oh goddy, my first KO, now I'm ranked 964393402210 on the list.
-=Marth_n_Roy=-: Well, I am ranked 34985739, so I am better than you!
GCX: Where did you come from, and whats that smell?
MnR: Whatever is thrown in the thrashcans are free for all, so I grab everything I want from there:chuckle:
GCX: Yeah, about that. Dirty people will no longer be allowed in the castle.
Chaoser: What? But I showered 2 months ago!
GCX: Not another one.
Chaoser: Thats right homies, the niggah is back in tha hood, you know what im saying *lights a sig*
GCX: Also the new law that says that all smokers are allowed too be shot at sight is implenteded.
Chaoser: Whatcha sayin'? no more smokies?
MnR: I feel ignored.
GCX: Yeah. But I will have too kill you now.
Chaoser: Wait, I got a few hoes and 13 kids and a dog that likes ice cream :cry:
GCX: How many of them smoke.
Chaoser: All of them execpt the baby... no wait, she started already, such a good girl.
GCX: Impressive. But I thought you where like 16 years old.
Chaoser: Thats right homes, but mah monney is tha powar.
GCX: <_< >_> *pulls the lever again making Chaoser drop into MJs basement*
Chaoser: !!!!!!!****!!!!!! *sees Ace in the corner of the room sitting with his arms around his body*
Ace: Barney-is-not-real. Barney-is-a-rapeist-named-MJ. Barney-is-not-real. Barney-is-a-rapeist.
Chaoser: Ace?
Ace: Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!! *throws his shoes at chaoser*
Chaoser: Heyhey, calm down. We gotta get out of here before MJ gets here.
MJ: Who said I left? *appears from a shadow just a few inches from choaser*
Chaoser: Waaaaaah!!!
GCX: *peeping into the basement form the hatch several feet above* Having fun down there?
Ace: Barney-is-not-real. Barney-is-a-rapeist-named-MJ. Barney-is-not-real. Barney-is-a-rapeist.
Chaoser: Nooooooooo!!!!
MJ: Yeah, lots of fun!
GCX: Glad you all like it, and now.

I am the Ruler of the Land!
(for those that already forgot, I UltimaIQ (ultimaiq2) Have changed my SWF name too Grand Cross X, and will most likely never use the ultimaiq2 account ever again. Hope you all enjoyed this rather short story about me and friends having a fun time at the castle in the Ruler of the Land)

Flarefox

Smash Ace
*I, flarefox, shinespike Grand Cross X "grand across" the castle and into a pit of lava.*

ffox: Mwwaaahahaahuaahaha! I am the ruler of the land. :cool:

Flarefox

Smash Ace
The snake thought that he had scared the little fox off, but oh no... The cunning fox had planned ahead. With the snake thinking that the fox was too scared to return, the snake relaxed and felt no need for preparation. In the middle of the night, the cute little fox showed up in the palace with an axe.
!Surprise, gulp, slice!

FFox-I am, once again, ruler of the land!

Grand Cross X

Smash Apprentice
Grand Cross X was never realy defeated by the cowardly FlareFox' shine spike, mostly because he had 0% of damage and was knocked mere inches from his position. Being both blind and demented FLareFox thought he had defeated the great Grand Cross X. But soon his fate will be determided...

FF: Mwwaaahahaahuaahaha! I am the ruler of the land.
LS:I declare myself the ruler of this land in the name of bacon.
FF: But-
LS:I declare myself the ruler of this land in the name of bacon.
FF: *Runs from the insanity*
LS: Oh yeah! works every time. I'm such a genious, i should pat myself on the back but I am busy, RULING the land that is! Now then, what too do first... Ah, I should make a law that makes it punishable too harm snakes <_< >_> and me. First I'll need a pen and a nice pice of paper. Oh look! a christmas gift for me *reads its tag* "Merry X-mas FlareFox from Santa", hmmm, the guy is not here anymore so I guess its OK if I, the great RULER of the land, open it.

Several hours pass as Lightning Snake tries too open the neatly wrapped gift, but finaly he manages too fall over making the gift hit a sharp object that somehow manages too perfectly cut open the gift wrappings.

LS: My greatness wins again I see *points and laughs at the gift* Now I wanna see what Santa brought FlareFox for christmas... Coal? hahaha FlareFOx got COAL for christmas! he must have been a naughty boy or a bad Ruler of the Land poster.
FF: Hiya Snake! I just came back too get my gift I forgot here... Wait a second, I can't speak mroe than three sentances so I better make my point as short as possible. Dangit! I already used up most of my speaking quota...... (silenced)
LS: Thats good FF, since you cannot talk (wich is pretty much the same as typing) you cannot perform any actions too stop me from opening your gift. Oh dear, it seems I already opened it *evil laugh*
FF: :eek:
LS: And look at this! Santa brought you COAL for christmas!!!
FF: >_>
LS: You know what, I've hired this big band of actors just too laugh at you!

A curtian is pulled away and 200 8 year old boys are lined up in several rows each holding a candle.

Band: Hahahahaaaaa FlareFox got coal for christmaaaaaas hahahahaha!!!
MJ: *From the still open hatch in the floor* Send them down here when your done with them please!
LS: <_< >_> might as well give him a good christmas gift, after all, he does do his job down there, whatever that might be.
FF: :D
LS: Ah, maybe I should dump you too down there.
FF: :eek:
LS: Just kidding, im gonna donate you too the lab. The lab that does extremely painfull tests on people.
FF: *faints*
LS: You know what, im too lazy today, maybe I should just let the evil monkey in my closet take you.

From a dark corner in the room a closet dorr is bursted open and a smal evil monkey leaps out and starts chewing on FF, who wakes up because he was faking the fainting.

FF: OMG! an evil monkey!!
LS: *shivers* Yeah.
Evil Monkey: *stares at LS pointing a finger at him with an evil grin on its face*
LS: Waaaaaaaah!!!!
FF: Waaaaaaaah!!!!
LS: Hey! you mimiced my scream!
FF: So?
LS: So? your not supposed too mimic people like that, and by the way, your foot is getting eaten.
FF: OMG!! the evil monkey is eating me!!
LS: This is getting boring. I bet half the readers already left becasue theres been no killing yet.
FF: Yeah *has lost a leg*
LS: Oh look, a AK-47 just spawned infront of me.
FF: (is silenced again)
LS: Muahahahaahahaaagah!!! *fires a lot of shells at FF*
FF: Blargh I am dead!
LS: Now that was boring and not very much fun.

All of a sudden the entire north castle wall explodes and a smal rabbit jumps in. It quickly attacks LS and devours him without even chewing.

GCX: Hehe, the killer rabbit strikes again... For the first time.
Band: Hahahaahahaaaaaa.
GCX: A band of 199 8 year old boys? was it not 200 just a little while ago?
MJ: *from below* I could not wait!
GCX: <_< >_> *pushes a button and the entire band of 199 8 year old boys is dumped into MJs dungeon*
MJ: AAAAAAH it's raining boys! haleluja its raining boys!!
GCX: Since im too lazy too type yet another 15400 character long ROTL I guess I'll just say.

I am the Ruler of the Land!
(seriusly, I used the check message lenght thingie and it said 15400 characters long in my last ROTL, and this one is 4377 characters long)

Flarefox

Smash Ace
But... when Grand Cross X fired the shells at FF, the sly fox used his reflector, reflecting the bombs back at GCX.

Now, GCX's % is up to 999%, not a measely 0. GCX, stunned by the shells, gets up smashed by FF, sending him into outer space and into the burning sun.

FF: Mission Complete! i am the ruler of the land.

(GCX was telling the story completely differeently from how it happened because he was nausiated and was hallucinating from the powerful blow from FF)

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Tic (scoff): 'Mission Complete?' That's hardly 'Mission Accomplished.' You know, in SF64, 'Accomplished' is a much better thing than 'Complete.'

FF: Tic! Where did you come from?

Tic: Well, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

FF: That's not important! I'm going to beat you into submission!

Tic: *sigh* That's not even remotely creative.

FF: i am super creative!

Tic: Wait! You failed to capitalize a proper noun! Suck on this!
*beats FF with Grammar Hammer*

I AM NOW RULER OF THE LAND...FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE AUGUST!

Flarefox

Smash Ace
By not capitalizing the proper noun I, I was doing the unorthodox thing, thereby being creative.
So... F.Fox, using his creative, sharp mind, found a way to out wit Tic.
FF has a thought- "this works too often" -_-
*uses reflector*
Because the Grammar Hammer was not described I will describe it. It is thrown, making it a projectile, which makes it reflectable.
The hammer bounces from FF, harming no one.

FF- How's this for creativity, you blood-sucking Tick?

* Cowers from harsh tone of voice *
FF- Look! A deer is in the forest on the other side of the earth! Feast away little one!
*the blood-sucker willingly sets out on a voyage, and reaches the other side of the world* Because a tick is AN insect, it has a short life span. Tick died after his lovely feast. :(

But... I, flarefox, am now ruler of the world, again! Mission (sigh) ACCOMPLISHED. -_-

Bwahahwhua! I have been ruler for 14 hours... (and counting) :cool:

rabidbunny33

Smash Apprentice
RB: Hey FF, I bet you can't pull that twig over there out of that mud.
FF: I bet I can!
*FF gets up and stares at twig*
FF: Wait a second, this is a tree!
*Sits down*
RB: So it is. Now I am the ruler of the land. ^.^

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Inside a giant pie. Or the UK, whichever sounds mo
LS:Yo.
RB: Leave me. I am the ruler of this land!
LS: Okay... Do you want to go pummel flarefox?
RB: That uncreative loser? Sure.
*And so it went. After eighty hours of torture, Flarefox was thrown into a black hole, never to be seen again. Really.*
LS:Hey, isn't that Grand CrossX? The one formerly known as Ultima IQ?
RB: Where? *Goes off*
LS: Ah, victory.

I am the ruler of the land!

Helpful1

Smash Cadet
Ha, the throne is really covered with ice! You slip off!

I coat the throne with crazy glue, then sit on it.

RULER OF THE LAND!

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Since you double posted, and since this thread has gone way down since I used to post in it, 45 pages or so ago, I get a visitor card. Which states that I automatically have rights to the throne. X2 since you double posted.

I'm ruler of the land.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
dig a tunnel, dig dig a tunnel, quick before the hyenas come!

*digs a tunnel under the throne, sneaks up behind goldshadow, kicks him off the throne and takes it.*

*waving my platinum card* yeah, the good 'ol days are long gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom