• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Tofer isn't gay.
If he was, he would have been all over me from day 1.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I was all over you from day 1.
I never noticed. You must have poor technique or something.
You should try a more straightforward approach, like hunting deer with your bare hands and presenting your trophies to the person of interest.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Whawhawhat?? Draco out of the winds. What's up, homie? Where've you been?

Noa.

Smash Master
I've been living life and I miss brawl so much. :(. But yay oli boards. And I wouldn't consider myself a golden ager. Lol just older guy.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

tekkie

Smash Master
What the **** did you just ****ing say about my Pikmin, you little Breadbug? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Hocotate Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids in The Forest Navel, and I have over 100 confirmed Pikmin at all times. I am trained in precision throwing and I'm the top Pik Pik carrot thrower in the entire Hocotate Freight company. You are nothing to me but just another Dolphin part. I will take you the **** back to my ship with precise commands the likes of which have never been seen before on this planet, mark my ****ing journal entries. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the daily transmission e-mails? Think again, Bulblax. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of White Pikmin across the planet and your dot on the map is being traced right now so you better prepare for the poison, Sheargrub. The poison that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your oxygen supply. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you with over seven different Pikmin types, all thrown with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in Pikmin command, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the planet's bomb rocks and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the area, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" message was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stayed in your ****ing onion. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will toss fury all over you and you will drown in Pikmin. You're ****ing dead, Candypop Bud.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
SP are you gay?
I'm actually quite straight. I just love "cute" things and go on rants about hermaphrodites occasionally.

DRACO! Where have you been and what have you been doing? :<

Noa.

Smash Master
Hi Vinyl. I know all of those tournaments. And I'm going to all of them. Except the one in Miami. A bit far. But yol4 and stuff yeah yeah.

And sp my life has been inundated with theatre! And too much time with friends.

Top Bottom