• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

asob4

Smash Champion
I love them. I saw them at warped tour 09 and they were amazing. I screamed along to every song while going around the pit. It was ska heaven lol

:phone:

asob4

Smash Champion
I've loved them since like 07 or 08 lol
I've only seen them once though :(
I want to see them again so bad. I want to see them play keasbey/counterpoint

asob4

Smash Champion
Hm shallow and pedantic

Anyway. Streetlights amazing.
Squid imma go to 2 cities in a marathon and im running zek/tornadus/eel :3

Squid was the Pokemon tcg guy right? Lol

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
What happened to all the classic members? Dangr, Fino, Richbrown, Dracanoa, Hilt...It's been forever, there are barely any non stickied forums...wtf?

Turazrok

Smash Master
What happened to all the classic members? Dangr, Fino, Richbrown, Dracanoa, Hilt...It's been forever, there are barely any non stickied forums...wtf?
Dangr moved to LoL, Hilt quit, Drac quit afaik, fino died ( we got this cool new guy dnyce though ), and richbrown hates posting here. I'm still here you homo.

Turazrok

Smash Master
...never posting here again
I only posted it because when you lost to him my dreams were crushed. Dabuz I used to believe. I believed in a world where Olimars could be respected, could be proud individuals taking first over unsuccessful rapping black males who mained a homo character. But my dreams were crushed. The world will never be the same, and neither will Lee Sin's eyes. But he still buys vision wards, and I still play Olimar.

Stay in school kiddos.

Top Bottom