• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RPI Tourney, Sept 28

8BITRayn

Smash Rookie
NNID
KeiosDiluere
Calling all Smashers in upstate NY (more specifically in the Albany area), We will be holding both a Doubles and Singles tournament.

The doubles tournament starts at 8PM and after doubles finish then Singles will start. There is no prizes and no entry fee. Just come down for a good time with a bunch of smashers. There might also be Halo 3 for any interested (no guarantee).

Time: 8 PM
Place: McNeil Room, 15th Street, Troy, NY, 12180

PM me if u have any question or need directions or something

N64

Smash Champion
neato! I should be there, since I like...go to RPI.

it'd be cool if some out-of-towners showed, but we'll see. Oh yeah, and if anyone needs directions around RPI campus just PM or IM me or hyourinmaru.
zoom.

8BITRayn

Smash Rookie
NNID
KeiosDiluere
yeah i put it up on here in hopes of out of town people showing up... dont be shy, there are some great players here at RPI

throwaway

Smash Rookie
One of the last informal tournaments at RPI had a good turnout. There were some players from outside RPI. And as I recall they were quite an elite bunch. I hope they show up again.

throwaway

Smash Rookie
The McNeil Room is the large common room in the Student Union building. It's on the corner of 15th Street and Sage Ave.

Note: see the map below which is centered on 15th Street and Sage Ave. Most google searches turn up 8th St as being the RPI address; 8th Street is NOT the middle of the campus. 15th Street IS the street you need to look for.

http://www.rpi.edu/virtual_tour/RPI_Campus_Map.pdf
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=...48,-73.673673&spn=0.011601,0.022659&z=16&om=1

I'm bringing my setup, like Hyourinmaru says, more is always better.

8BITRayn

Smash Rookie
NNID
KeiosDiluere
yes we need as many setups as you can bring. we have a few but its always better to have more than we need than not enough

Top Bottom