• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy's Final Smash Bug

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Please excuse me if this topic was already made but I've been experiencing an annoying little bug with Roy's FS.

This happens in matches with 3-4 players on the screen, but once Roy's final smash is fully triggered on one character the other 1-2 characters hover away from the screen and don't return for a short period of time. The players can still pause if they are human players, but the game I guess registers them as no longer there and kills them after a little bit.

This is especially annoying and unfair for when I do stock matches, and even in timed matches. I could try to provide a video if no one understands what I'm trying to say. Hope this gets fixed quick. Thank you ^_^

SPIRE_FAN

Smash Cadet
This happened with me as well! Hopefully this will get fixed along with giving the Kanto Starters Triple Finish or something.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I tested it more yesterday and its once the characters are air-bound like jumping or flying from a hit.

KFrosty

Smash Apprentice
This is a know bug, but for some reason, has not been put into the primary topic yet. It mainly occurs when someone dies during Roy's final smash (but wasn't one of the victims of said smash). Pausing the game for about 30 seconds usually helps this (not always, but it helps)

Here is a list of other known bugs that are found quite commonly here.

http://smashboards.com/threads/other-known-issues-bugs-in-3-0.344499/

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Oh it was on there? I apologize, I skimmed through it and didn't notice it was there

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
odds are, it's unlikely this will get addressed very quickly given that this is referring to something that the primary PM objective doesn't focus on... which is tournament viable play...

I'm more curious as to how they developed the attack in the first place, though... there has to be some kind of lock thing that holds the target still... much like the Links' Triforce Slash. or Ike's Great Aether...

Top Bottom