• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Royal Flush presents: South-german Bi-weeklies (CLOSED! Have a look at RF Monthlies)

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
allright, sadly this will not happen, because some of the hosts can´t attend, and that´d leave us short of material (and organisation ;) )
hope to see y´all on the next one :chuckle:

until then
be well

Desh.

Smash Lord
HEY YOMI =D I FOUND THIS THREADON UR SIG LOL.
ty doc boards xD

anyways ...COOLNESS ...GERMANY BIWEEKLIES FTW.

wait wth shyne D= ...cancelled ? </3
grawr ....next time i visit family in germany i MUST come play with you guys...now that i think about it i'm kinda surprised how good people on swf's english is ...even from europe and stuff..its pretty amazing =/

imho anyways...so yea..next time i'm in germany we must smash!

Luma

Smash Lord
where in germany will u be? since ger is "big" (compared to other europeans countries) u might need like 100€ and 8 hours to travel to freiburg

$hYne

Smash Ace
Germany, but i dont use this account anymore, my n
where in germany will u be? since ger is "big" (compared to other europeans countries) u might need like 100€ and 8 hours to travel to freiburg
Actually hes right...
Germany is pretty big...

But if you tell us the date when you're in germany we gonna host a bigger tournament
(together with the swiss people maybe , Freiburg is pretty close to switzerland)

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
jo desh ;)
nice
they´re not cancelled, we just dont have the time to host them every other week anmore, we might open sth. new soon, but cause me and shyne are pretty busy, its gonna be more like monthlies or something :D

well, just contact me when you go to germany ;)
we´ll find a way to meet ^^

Top Bottom