• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Roy Social - R O Y B O Y Z

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
I'd like to remind you guys to try and keep any metagame-related talk in the metagame thread (It makes finding information infinitely easier and keeps the thread relevant as a whole). For this reason, I ask of any moderators in charge of the Roy boards to consider stickying it.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Fixed mine as well

Btw which Roy palette should I use for the tourney next week?

Trying not to copy some other people so here's my mindset about me choosing:

^Choice 4------------^ZeRo---------------^Sethlon-------------^Choice 3----------^MasonEliwood--^Choice 1----------^Choice 2-----------^StaticManny
9x out of 10 I'm usually the black Roy, sometimes I go with yellow (the last palette) or violet (the 1 in the middle).

Chalice

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tenkenjin
This update Kreygasm

i don't know enough about Roy to give advice on the character but for fundamentals: when we played a couple days ago i noticed that every time you missed a tech i would run towards you and you'd roll back, giving me a free up smash
Didn't realize I was doing that. Thank you

9x out of 10 I'm usually the black Roy, sometimes I go with yellow (the last palette) or violet (the 1 in the middle).
I've been using black Roy lately but the violet and white/lavender one look appealing to me as well

This new update looks so good, my favorite part is how the report button sticks out so well so I'm 5x likelier to get banned when I **** up.

Well it kinda sucks when you're not living at the heart of your state's smash community. In California it's in SoCal but I live in NorCal :/

If I lived in SoCal maybe I could have befriended ZeRo
NorCal still has a lot. At least for Melee. There's always NorCal vs. SoCal hype. Not sure about other games. It's always worth branching into a new game or getting outside your comfort zone if there's nothing for the game you're mainly focused on atm, because you'll warm up to whatever game it is and things carry really well to other games if you have the focus. It'll eventually carry to other games or give you something to switch back and forth with if you get burnt out on one once the time comes.

If there was nothing but 64 doubles where I live I'd still take it.

Chalice Chalice not bad on those Roy matches. Try using side-b to combo from forward throw and using pummels on throws to get more mileage. The only time I don't pummel is when I want to catch bad DI or do a DI mixup for something potentially fatal. Good movement and fundamentals tho, and good punish game other than lack up pummels.

I thought that Robin was gonna ragequit bad. They kept going low and you could have punished that with a back air.

Counter PK Thunder offstage. It sends Ness to the shadow realm.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
So do you guys have anything clever to name the metagame thread? I'm not an avid FE fan (at least not yet), so maybe you can come up with a better name.

I'll be sticking around the Roy boards for a while, so we might as well get acquainted. I guess you can consider me active in the Smash scene, although my last tournament was a couple months ago. I currently live in Florida, but I'm moving to Alabama very soon. Zelda, Smash (obviously) and Splatoon are my favorite franchises to date. I'm waiting patiently for Zelda U (or possibly Zelda Wii U/NX if the rumors are true).

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
So do you guys have anything clever to name the metagame thread? I'm not an avid FE fan (at least not yet), so maybe you can come up with a better name.

I'll be sticking around the Roy boards for a while, so we might as well get acquainted. I guess you can consider me active in the Smash scene, although my last tournament was a couple months ago. I currently live in Florida, but I'm moving to Alabama very soon. Zelda, Smash (obviously) and Splatoon are my favorite franchises to date. I'm waiting patiently for Zelda U (or possibly Zelda Wii U/NX if the rumors are true).
Guide to Eliwood the meta.
Ways to Eliwood.
Sealing the Meta.

... I am bad at this I think.

Chalice

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tenkenjin
Tournament results:
Early rounds
Final rounds

(My gamer tag for this event was "Juno". In the early rounds you can find my name in Group C at the bottom)

I got 2nd place! Big improvement from the last tourney I attended where I got top 16. I felt more on point than last time with :4feroy: and less tourney nerves to hold me back. I'll briefly explain the matches I had in the bracket.

- Mugi :4mario: was okay. He knew the basic Mario combos but he always went for dash attack and did not have good mobility.
- Lazenn :4myfriends::4zelda: got me a bit nervous because he edge guarded me well and took the first game. I switched over to :4darkpit: and beat his :4myfriends:. He then switched to :4zelda: which seemed to work against him because I pretty much wrecked him. The :4darkpit: switch worked very well for me and I'm glad I practiced with him throughout last week.
- Zial was the one match I forgot so sorry. I think he was :4luigi: but it slipped my mind
- ! was pretty good. He played :4diddy: the first 2 matches but I was just better and got good reads. He switched to :4yoshi: for the last game and came close to winning. I still pulled out the win though
- wow :4luigi::4falco: fished for grabs way too much and that made it easy to win
- Gottan :4falcon::4littlemac: was hands down the best player in the tourney. Everything was on point and it felt like I was playing against Fatality's :4falcon: His :4littlemac: was also amazing and used his Dtilts and Smash attacks effectively to block my options in killing him. My first set with him in Winner's Finals was better than the 2nd set because I came close to winning on all games while in the Grand Finals he had me completely downloaded. He didn't even go :4littlemac: in Grand finals and proceeded to roflpwn me.
- rg was Gottan's older brother and he was an okay :4villager: but more predictable than Gottan with :4littlemac:. He almost won all 3 games but he gave up too much space with :4villager: and blindly ran in for the kill with :4littlemac:, allowing me to grab him consistently and set up Fsmashes and charged Flare Blades.

Got $25 for my troubles. Hope to attend more tourneys like this in the future and get better at beating great :4falcon: players lol

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
nothing but memes and puns come to mind
we got a new recruit?
tumblr_nm3ovrioyh1sij129o1_400.jpg

hell ya play the music
This new update looks so good, my favorite part is how the report button sticks out so well so I'm 5x likelier to get banned when I **** up.
just looks like squid boards to me
Dude, stop. You're only making me want Eliwood in Smash even more now. XD
1143601.jpg

clearly no bias here

Roy Unseals His Fate (based on his sword)

Mastering the Lord: Roy Meta Thread (based on his class)

Pherae's Finest (specific city where Roy is from)

The Young Lion of Lycia (very large province where Roy is from, includes Pherae)

Era of Elibe (continent Roy is from)

The Son of Eliwood (bias, his father who is another series lord. Roy grows to surpass his father's generation as well as the Scouring generation, which is the continent's ancient and fabled greatest heroes)

I would also suggest Knights of Elibe as a nostalgic touch to the pre-Brawl Roy supporters, but I'm not sure how much that'd be approved of if any of them saw it. I do think they'd feel honored and like it a lot, though.

Or The Lycian Alliance as a throwback to the Smash 4 Roy supporters I was a part of. Not sure how members who now frequent the social would feel.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'm All About That Base, No Tipper. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lololol I'm so phunny

/shot

seriously though, please don't my suggestion

I would also suggest Knights of Elibe as a nostalgic touch to the pre-Brawl Roy supporters, but I'm not sure how much that'd be approved of if any of them saw it. I do think they'd feel honored and like it a lot, though.

Or The Lycian Alliance as a throwback to the Smash 4 Roy supporters I was a part of. Not sure how members who now frequent the social would feel.
I personally don't mind Lycian Alliance or Knights of Elibe, and I'm fine with whatever looks good.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
I'm All About That Base, No Tipper. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lololol I'm so phunny

/shot

seriously though, please don't my suggestion

I personally don't mind Lycian Alliance or Knights of Elibe, and I'm fine with whatever looks good.
Meh, went with Knights of Elibe cuz it sounds cooler lol.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I don't your suggestions everyday
YOU BETTER DON'T MY SUGGESTIONS OR ELSE I'LL HAVE TO DON'T MYSELF!! But seriously, don't my suggestion.

What I meant to say is, please don't use my suggestion (because it's kinda lame and people won't take the thread seriously lol).

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Ha ha, thanks for the warm welcome. Shhh, don't tell the Links I'm here.
Too late. I already noticed.

Anyways,I'd like to see some buffs... for too many character, rather than nervs. Nerving only sheik, and buffing everyone not in top 10 would be hella nice. Your thoughs about it?

Also, yes on the poll/vote.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Too late. I already noticed.

Anyways,I'd like to see some buffs... for too many character, rather than nervs. Nerving only sheik, and buffing everyone not in top 10 would be hella nice. Your thoughs about it?

Also, yes on the poll/vote.
Honestly, I'd rather they buffed everyone to Shiek's level instead of nerfing her. Give them more options and combos to compete with her. Imagine how awesome it would be to have everyone be about as good as Shiek.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Honestly, I'd rather they buffed everyone to Shiek's level instead of nerfing her. Give them more options and combos to compete with her. Imagine how awesome it would be to have everyone be about as good as Shiek.
It would be melee all over again. Shiek is -too- strong. Nobody should be so lagless. Atleast not without smart usage of techs ofc.
*stares at Mallc*

Otherwise I agree. Buffing everyone to the level of the top 10's would be nice. But buffing them smartly, and not slapping lagless moves onto them. Otherwise characters like shulk would be utterly broken...
Just... buff slowly, but smartly. That's all I want.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
ya I actually don't want to play that. :4sheik: has so many tools it wouldn't be easy to do with out removing certain character's niches. Sometimes buffing everyone removes what makes a certain character weak and their weaknesses. weaknesses are what make a character just as much as strengths

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
It would be melee all over again. Shiek is -too- strong. Nobody should be so lagless. Atleast not without smart usage of techs ofc.
*stares at Mallc*

Otherwise I agree. Buffing everyone to the level of the top 10's would be nice. But buffing them smartly, and not slapping lagless moves onto them. Otherwise characters like shulk would be utterly broken...
Just... buff slowly, but smartly. That's all I want.
ya I actually don't want to play that. :4sheik: has so many tools it wouldn't be easy to do with out removing certain character's niches. Sometimes buffing everyone removes what makes a certain character weak and their weaknesses. weaknesses are what make a character just as much as strengths
Well I'm not saying to give them lagless stuff. You should watch this if you haven't already.

Edit: I've added some more stuff to to discuss in the metagame thread. Check it out when you can.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Well I'm not saying to give them lagless stuff. You should watch this if you haven't already.
ya, I should have mentioned the work it would have been to buff every character up
and nintendo has been good about buffing the low tiers. Not great but deffinitelty better then I expected

Edit: I've added some more stuff to to discuss in the metagame thread. Check it out when you can.
That's exactly what I was thinking of. Not making everyone SLHG fast, but giving everyone unique competitive strengths that let each character contend with most or all of the cast without or with fewer unwinnables.

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
That's exactly what I was thinking of. Not making everyone SLHG fast, but giving everyone unique competitive strengths that let each character contend with most or all of the cast without or with fewer unwinnables.
They can't change a character out of it's slot. Imagine if they removed Roy's kill power! That would completely change what he is in this game. Imagine if they buffed Mewtwo's throws, that would completely change him from the defensive punisher he is now to a powerhouse that is high tier, and great as it would be, he would be OP and he wouldn't need to rely on punishes anymore.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
They can't change a character out of it's slot. Imagine if they removed Roy's kill power! That would completely change what he is in this game. Imagine if they buffed Mewtwo's throws, that would completely change him from the defensive punisher he is now to a powerhouse that is high tier, and great as it would be, he would be OP and he wouldn't need to rely on punishes anymore.
Just find another way to improve him then. Make him heavier or give him some more combo starters/kill set-ups for example.

Sonicninja115

Just find another way to improve him then. Make him heavier or give him some more combo starters/kill set-ups for example.
There isn't a whole lot to improve with Mewtwo, mainly a couple of weird hitboxes and maybe a Dthrow that doesn't send the opponent quite as far, but Dthrow shouldn't combo and his weight isn't a huge problem. He just has a high skill requirement and needs a lot of practice. Plus, he is super underdeveloped.

Combo starters he has Dtilt, Nair, Jab, Utilt and Uair. Kill set-ups he has a fair combo that will kill at 27% and true combo as well as Disable and Dtilt-Uair-Fair. He has combos that will work at many percents so it is easy to get the opponent to Uthrow/Bthrow percent.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
There isn't a whole lot to improve with Mewtwo, mainly a couple of weird hitboxes and maybe a Dthrow that doesn't send the opponent quite as far, but Dthrow shouldn't combo and his weight isn't a huge problem. He just has a high skill requirement and needs a lot of practice. Plus, he is super underdeveloped.

Combo starters he has Dtilt, Nair, Jab, Utilt and Uair. Kill set-ups he has a fair combo that will kill at 27% and true combo as well as Disable and Dtilt-Uair-Fair. He has combos that will work at many percents so it is easy to get the opponent to Uthrow/Bthrow percent.
Why can't Dthrow combo? How would that be OP or negative?

Sonicninja115

Why can't Dthrow combo? How would that be OP or negative?
Dthrow-Fair-Fair would be an easy kill combo on light characters and would deal an easy 35%. If it sent a shorter distance it would require a tech read and would lead into fewer less powerful set-ups. Plus, it would fit in the role Mewtwo plays in this game.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
more weight would be the same as removing his glass canon aspect of the character
I don't know enough to comment on other aspects

How would making his punish game decent make him less of a punisher, exactly? I'd like to hear more if I'm missing the point. A combo throw is a good punish you earn from a punish. You would still bait and punish stuff, just with the reward Mewtwo deserves and doesn't get compared to other characters. If his role is to bait and punish well, and he can't bait and punish as well as more well-rounded or stronger characters, does his role and playstyle stand out? I think there can definitely be improvements to Mewtwo.
High tier isn't op, it's an ideal balance imo. As a high, you're not limiting the rest of the cast as a definitive top character, and you're not limited by what mid and lower suffers.
More power is ideal for him, since he seems to be designed to be a true glass cannon. He should have the power to compensate and make up for it. If he eats punishes and dies early, but he lacks in punish game and killpower, does he fulfill his role or act as a threat? Being a threat does fulfill what he is, a legendary Pokemon.

With combo throws, buffing a throw simply doesn't mean a few on-paper ideas will create some ridiculous string or kill confirm since there will be careful balance around it. For example, Ike got much better down and up throws recently, but did that change his playstyle or give him anything truly unbalanced? I also don't believe it'd change Mewtwo's playstyle at its core. I love Mewtwo but there's definitely many flaws about the character that need to be fixed or made more user-friendly, in ways that won't change how he plays. It'll just make him succeed in ways that he should.

The combos you listed are alright but not as rewarding as Mewtwo play should be. The confirms aren't ideal, and so much is far from guaranteed. If someone can prevent all of your good punishes by holding shield, knowing that you'll get so little from a grab, then it really hurts Mewtwo. He has bread and butter, but he's carrying around a few buttered pieces of lightly-toasted toast with a toaster he has to find outlets for while everyone else is throwing around loaves of bread and sticks of butter with portable toasters.

When I'm fighting a Mewtwo that outplays me and is clearly more skilled while doing all the Mewtwo stuff right and showing me new things, but I consistently get better punishers and earlier kills to win while they're behind quite a bit, I can't help but feel bad. I don't see much underrated potential in Mewtwo like I do with Toon Link, Meta Knight, Robin, Ike, Olimar, Falco, Wario, and Peach. You're free to prove me wrong if I am via results. I do see underrated potential if he receives proper additions, and want to look into him if that's the case. I feel like my colon's about to pop whenever I try to play him with friends when his shortcomings rise a lot, even when I do Mewtwo stuff right or do cool things. I can outplay someone well and lose, and I'm not exactly neglecting his better punishes and options.

If you're curious on ideas I have in mind for Mewtwo improvements, let me know.

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

How would making his punish game decent make him less of a punisher, exactly? I'd like to hear more if I'm missing the point. A combo throw is a good punish you earn from a punish. You would still bait and punish stuff, just with the reward Mewtwo deserves and doesn't get compared to other characters. If his role is to bait and punish well, and he can't bait and punish as well as more well-rounded or stronger characters, does his role and playstyle stand out? I think there can definitely be improvements to Mewtwo.
High tier isn't op, it's an ideal balance imo. As a high, you're not limiting the rest of the cast as a definitive top character, and you're not limited by what mid and lower suffers.
More power is ideal for him, since he seems to be designed to be a true glass cannon. He should have the power to compensate and make up for it. If he eats punishes and dies early, but he lacks in punish game and killpower, does he fulfill his role or act as a threat? Being a threat does fulfill what he is, a legendary Pokemon.

With combo throws, buffing a throw simply doesn't mean a few on-paper ideas will create some ridiculous string or kill confirm since there will be careful balance around it. For example, Ike got much better down and up throws recently, but did that change his playstyle or give him anything truly unbalanced? I also don't believe it'd change Mewtwo's playstyle at its core. I love Mewtwo but there's definitely many flaws about the character that need to be fixed or made more user-friendly, in ways that won't change how he plays. It'll just make him succeed in ways that he should.

The combos you listed are alright but not as rewarding as Mewtwo play should be. The confirms aren't ideal, and so much is far from guaranteed. If someone can prevent all of your good punishes by holding shield, knowing that you'll get so little from a grab, then it really hurts Mewtwo. He has bread and butter, but he's carrying around a few buttered pieces of lightly-toasted toast with a toaster he has to find outlets for while everyone else is throwing around loaves of bread and sticks of butter with portable toasters.

When I'm fighting a Mewtwo that outplays me and is clearly more skilled while doing all the Mewtwo stuff right and showing me new things, but I consistently get better punishers and earlier kills to win while they're behind quite a bit, I can't help but feel bad. I don't see much underrated potential in Mewtwo like I do with Toon Link, Meta Knight, Robin, Ike, Olimar, Falco, Wario, and Peach. You're free to prove me wrong if I am via results. I do see underrated potential if he receives proper additions, and want to look into him if that's the case. I feel like my colon's about to pop whenever I try to play him with friends when his shortcomings rise a lot, even when I do Mewtwo stuff right or do cool things. I can outplay someone well and lose, and I'm not exactly neglecting his better punishes and options.

If you're curious on ideas I have in mind for Mewtwo improvements, let me know.
I agree with quite a bit of what you said and it is a new perspective. All of the combos I mentioned work and work really well. The only one I still have trouble with is Dtilt-DJ Weak Uair-Fair. And Dtilt-Fair-Fair true combos (all the ones I mentioned do and the combo starters all lead into true combos) and works on about forty percent of the cast, it links on the rest of them. Mewtwo is a hard punish character, and has to work for his punishes. I think that changing his Dthrow would be great, but I don't think it will be to the scale of Robin or Ike. If it introduced a tech chase situation that would be great, or if it sent more above Mewtwo that would be cool as well. especially if Dthrow-Uair worked or Nair. I think it would be great, but all of Mewtwo's punishes are hard punishes and require a read or a mistake on the opponent. His other throws are mainly used for stage control (Bthrow and Fthrow) Damage (Fthrow) or killing (Bthrow Uthrow) I think it might work to give him a combo out of dthrow but I don't know how well that applies to the hard punish that requires a read character he is now. As to how the combos aren't ideal... Have you seen the Mewtwo combo thread? I made it...

Mewtwo is still an underdeveloped character that will require a lot more time before he is even thought of as mid tier, which is where he should be at now. I would love to see him buffed to high tier and if they made Dthrow combo that would be a great step in that direction. If they fixed his grab and changed his Dthrow (tech chase/combo) and made him kill 5% earlier then I think Mewtwo might be a good balanced character. Also, Mewtwo usually dies at 90% and the opponent dies at 120% it is much easier for Mewtwo to net the kill and bring him up to that percent. so he is pretty balanced in that regard. both characters usually die at the same time. I think Mewtwo is a hard punish character where all the punishes require a hard read or mistake on the side of the opponent. I think a combo grab might be a little too good and easy to fit Mewtwo, maybe if they made it like Peaches that would be good.

And I believe I said underdeveloped not underrated.

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

It depends on how much weight they give him.
They might be able to make him as light as Shiek but no heavier. If he was as light as peach then he would be really good, and lose the glass cannon aspect.

Last edited:
I agree with quite a bit of what you said and it is a new perspective. All of the combos I mentioned work and work really well. The only one I still have trouble with is Dtilt-DJ Weak Uair-Fair. And Dtilt-Fair-Fair true combos (all the ones I mentioned do and the combo starters all lead into true combos) and works on about forty percent of the cast, it links on the rest of them. Mewtwo is a hard punish character, and has to work for his punishes. I think that changing his Dthrow would be great, but I don't think it will be to the scale of Robin or Ike. If it introduced a tech chase situation that would be great, or if it sent more above Mewtwo that would be cool as well. especially if Dthrow-Uair worked or Nair. I think it would be great, but all of Mewtwo's punishes are hard punishes and require a read or a mistake on the opponent. His other throws are mainly used for stage control (Bthrow and Fthrow) Damage (Fthrow) or killing (Bthrow Uthrow) I think it might work to give him a combo out of dthrow but I don't know how well that applies to the hard punish that requires a read character he is now. As to how the combos aren't ideal... Have you seen the Mewtwo combo thread? I made it...

Mewtwo is still an underdeveloped character that will require a lot more time before he is even thought of as mid tier, which is where he should be at now. I would love to see him buffed to high tier and if they made Dthrow combo that would be a great step in that direction. If they fixed his grab and changed his Dthrow (tech chase/combo) and made him kill 5% earlier then I think Mewtwo might be a good balanced character. Also, Mewtwo usually dies at 90% and the opponent dies at 120% it is much easier for Mewtwo to net the kill and bring him up to that percent. so he is pretty balanced in that regard. both characters usually die at the same time. I think Mewtwo is a hard punish character where all the punishes require a hard read or mistake on the side of the opponent. I think a combo grab might be a little too good and easy to fit Mewtwo, maybe if they made it like Peaches that would be good.

And I believe I said underdeveloped not underrated.
Mewtwo dthrow tech chase? That would be super sexy, you had me at that idea. I like that a lot. Tech chases are something you gotta work hard to keep going, and it fits Mewtwo. It's something I'm trying to tighten more in Melee/PM, I wish this game had more tech chasing or Snake's dthrow. I might not be frame-perfect going for his combos or I might be going for them in the wrong instances, my b. I like Peach's dthrow a lot, it seems good for Mewtwo. My b again on underdeveloped and not underrated, I took what you said out of context. A lot is just my b and I took what you said out of proper context or didn't fully understand. You seem to have the ideal buffs I thought of a while back and I respect that. This is good stuff. I came off a bit as a **** and I apologize, I'm trying to do that less but it happens.

I want you guys to test this. I've been looking for ways to jab to combo into stuff, and what Blazer can combo from at kill percents, so the both naturally collided.

Like I said in the description, certainly not always guaranteed, but it has use and it's worth looking into.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

I want you guys to test this. I've been looking for ways to jab to combo into stuff, and what Blazer can combo from at kill percents, so the both naturally collided.

Like I said in the description, certainly not always guaranteed, but it has use and it's worth looking into.
found this combo day 1, thought people knew about it already
some notes:
  • it is a true combo, I feel swag when I use it in matches
  • you do have to factor in rage, however if you can it helps in actually killing with it
  • your opponent can DI out of the combo (DI away obviously), if they DI in it combos to higher percents
  • It does not always kill, you'd probably want fresh blazer and near or close the end range of when it would combo
Thoughts:
It's a super nice DI mix up at higher percents sense DI'ing in is something most people will do against roy as their % gets closer to kill range, so this will let you catch that inward DI. It does require some knowledge to use against most characters cause fall speed and weight both effect it. Inward DI also lets it combo to higher percents as well. probably more useful on lower ceiling stages so you wont have to worry about how late you use the combo or how fresh blazer it

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Guys...we have a metagame thread for that kinda stuff, you know.

Edit: Nevermind. Just try to keep discussions on these things in the meta thread. I don't mean to be picky, though hanging in the Link boards might've spoiled me a bit when it comes to having things neat and orderly lol.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Guys...we have a metagame thread for that kinda stuff, you know.

Edit: Nevermind. Just try to keep discussions on these things in the meta thread. I don't mean to be picky, though hanging in the Link boards might've spoiled me a bit when it comes to having things neat and orderly lol.
as I see it this is a social, I can talk about what I like

Top Bottom