• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy neutral B sounds playing throughout matches

Szion

Smash Journeyman
Occurs when roy's on the field, and usually doesnt start until roys Side B is used (possibly other specials)

The sound is hella piercing and then plays itself backwards e_e Haven't been able to play roy at all lately.

Szion

Smash Journeyman
About to reinstall...now that my wii is nearby. however, Im hoping someone can tell me where roy's sound files are placed so maybe i can just redo those and see how that works out?

Narpas_sword

About to reinstall...now that my wii is nearby. however, Im hoping someone can tell me where roy's sound files are placed so maybe i can just redo those and see how that works out?
sound Effects are in the pf/sfx folder. But better to replace the whole lot if something got corrupted, anything could have.
It's not like it takes much longer to copy the whole build across to your SD. =)

You should always reinstall before reporting a bug, to be certain it's not just a problem with your build. Just helps keep this place tidy.

Szion

Smash Journeyman
Redid the sawnds folder, everything's a-ok. also, advice taken. a tidy bug report section is always good.

Top Bottom