• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Round rock tx tournament *cancelled*

Solid Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
goten77
resp

I'm interested in attending this.

There is a lot of info missing btw, like payouts and what not.

So what date is it actually?
yeah sorry im kinda new to tourny hosting and setting up a page..... um the pay thatyll b up to zane *joystick*
probably something like if 20 people come "around*
1st = 50%
2nd = 25%
3rd/4th = 10%

Denti

Smash Master
Also from the date you've given me the tournament seems like it will be on a Monday or Tuesday, is that right? Because that differs from your AiB link?

Solid Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
goten77
resp

Also from the date you've given me the tournament seems like it will be on a Monday or Tuesday, is that right? Because that differs from your AiB link?
its fixed now... 17TH is day of tourny... it kept giving me error message wen i tried 2 post it

Denti

Smash Master
thanks mike2... btw can u also click attend on the aib thing? its 4 a accurate count and we need 20 atleast
It's going to be hard to get 20 from smashboards. Austin barely will attend. You can count on a carpool from my region.

Really you should make a facebook event to raise hype and try to get as many people as possible.

And I'm also not going unless I'm told it will happen for sure. I'm not going to drive 3 hours just to get to a tournament that might not happen.

Solid Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
goten77
cancelled

could a mod del this tourny... its not happening and i dont want any1 to think it is.. but hopefully they read some post atleast once

Solid Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
goten77
srry

yee if u wanna blame soem1 blame joystick's im starting 2 think hes a scam artist cause it seems his last tourny on mk9 never happened either <.<

Top Bottom