• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Roulette and ticket prizes lying to you?

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Some time ago I was playing Crazy Order, and I could have sworn the prize was from a game franchise, but then it gave me something from another.

I see it sometimes and I'm thinking to myself that maybe I was wrong, but I know the game is pretty weird in every mode. In Classic I got two wrenches, but my prize was two trophies. -__-

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You have to take into account that some Classic mode opponents will be carrying trophies, custom parts, or Crazy Orders Passes.

Also, there are times when you'll receive more than one custom part for completing a Master Orders ticket or a Crazy Orders ticket. The first custom part would always be affiliated with the selected franchise, but the second can be completely random.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Some time ago I was playing Crazy Order, and I could have sworn the prize was from a game franchise, but then it gave me something from another.
Crazy Orders can give you multiple prizes for clearing a ticket. You could have gotten a prize for Franchise A as well as a prize for Franchise B. The highest I've seen is 4 prizes per ticket.

Last edited:
Top Bottom