• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I don't know when or who, but someone is getting revealed soon. At LEAST by the end of the month, maybe even at least next week (probably this one though). Sonic's WARNING sign went away on Wednesday last week and it only does that to make room for someone else's WARNING. If no one else is on the way, they just keep it up. Something's up... Wasn't King Dedede's anniversary soon? Maybe him. I dunno...

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
Was scrolling through the Snake reveal thread, when I found this..

Also Nintendog reactions were pretty positive too, not sure how people would react today if he was revealed for SSB4 as a playable character.

While it's great that one person would love to have "brain age dude", that's hardly a representative sample to be considered and I think, at least judging by this thread's less than desirable reaction for Nintendog, people would not be satisfied by its inclusion.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Wow, let me rephrase that: MY perfect third-parties. So, you stating that I'm an uncredible monkey isn't going to help you. You may say I'm delusional, You may say I'm overhyped. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one.

John Lennon aside, it's my opinion that Geno (as well as many others, including Toad, Porky, Sukapon, Lip, Nintendog, Krystal, Goroh, Kamek) all stand a chance. Many others do too. So stop getting "up in my grill" and enjoy a warm shower or something. I'm not here to advocate for characters, I'm here to talk and be excited for Smash 4. My teenage logic may be flawed, my youth may be misleading, but oh boy, you do not want to troll me.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. And right now, I'm calm.
I think I'll be okay. I've had an angry Golden on my case before.

And I'm not in your grill. Nor did I call you a monkey, delusional, whatever else you said. I said your credibility dropped. That was it.

At least you're admitting you have flawed logic, so I won't have to argue anymore.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I think I'll be okay. I've had an angry Golden on my case before.

And I'm not in your grill. Nor did I call you a monkey, delusional, whatever else you said. I said your credibility dropped. That was it.

At least you're admitting you have flawed logic, so I won't have to argue anymore.

Sorry, I'm tired. I'm gonna go take a shower.

Buddies?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I've got to wonder if we will see another character this month. I don't know when, but I find it likely to see another character sometime in later October. Thoughts?

If we do get a character, though, I have to hope for Zelda. Unlikely for October, but I want to see her like right now.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I've got to wonder if we will see another character this month. I don't know when, but I find it likely to see another character sometime in later October. Thoughts?

If we do get a character, though, I have to hope for Zelda. Unlikely for October, but I want to see her like right now.
I have a feeling if we don't get Mewtwo, then we could get Little Mac, Pac Man, and Mii revealed this month.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
And probably by next year, we should see Miyamoto's new character. Remember how he said he was working on a new IP? So think about it, the possibilities for different characters are endless really.

Mewtwo's D-special is fine in my opinion. I would want most of it's aerials to be revamped though.
Agreed.

iCeKnIgHt

Smash Rookie
META KNIGHT META KNIGHT META KNIGHT AND META KNIGHT!!! I know a lot of you peeps will flame this post, but hey, opinions. Get over it.:cyclops:

Espio264

Smash Ace

The moment you begin to turn skeptic on what you thought before, the moment you believe you think you have a feeling about what he's gonna do, one way or another, that's the moment where you're wrong.

I don't think we're gonna get anything exciting for a little while now = MEWTWO TOMORROW!

So Sakurai, if you're out there, I'm satisfied with all we've got. Take your time with your work, we're all good here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom