• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Rosalina Match-Up Analysis R2 - Meta Knight

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Ito isn't the best in the world as of now imo, tyrwnt placed better than him at evo and has taken more names, salena is also doing well in japan, ito is focusing on school while the others are getting better. He's always played the MU weird, there was one time where falln was separated from luma and he had a choice to literally poke luma off but he instead attacked falln.

If this MU was skilled based dabuz should've blown Mr Rs and Antis mks away, instead he loses or barely wins. Mk should not be going for grabs that often, rosalina cannot wall that freely as drill rush exists and so long as luma is on field he'll use it to bounce off while killing it in the process.

Sending luma out is bad, just asking to get drillrushed. The thing with losing neutral is that below 35% your dead, mk can just pile on rage and make all your walling damage obsolete in one punish. Not losing neutral requires you to play perfectly not even sheik mains can do this and they're using the dumbest most safest character in the game.

Last edited:

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
Ito isn't the best in the world as of now imo, tyrwnt placed better than him at evo and has taken more names, salena is also doing well in japan, ito is focusing on school while the others are getting better. He's always played the MU weird, there was one time where falln was separated from luma and he had a choice to literally poke luma off but he instead attacked falln.

If this MU was skilled based dabuz should've blown Mr Rs and Antis mks away, instead he loses or barely wins. Mk should not be going for grabs that often, rosalina cannot wall that freely as drill rush exists and so long as luma is on field he'll use it to bounce off while killing it in the process.

Sending luma out is bad, just asking to get drillrushed. The thing with losing neutral is that below 35% your dead, mk can just pile on rage and make all your walling damage obsolete in one punish. Not losing neutral requires you to play perfectly not even sheik mains can do this and they're using the dumbest most safest character in the game.
Out of all the options Meta knight has I think drill rush would be by far the worst option to use to get ride of Luma, whether or not it is de-tethered. After some testing, I found that starbits will stop Drill rush no matter what, and if Luma is close, he can just jab as drill rush has a REALLY long star up and Luma jab is frame 4.

Dabuz losing to those MK's is not a good basis for argument as I'm sure he doesn't get to fight Metaknight's often. Dabuz plays a completely different play style to falln and the playstyle difference may affect the out come of the match.

I'm not sure if you've heard but Rosalina has one of the most God(dess)like neutral games in Smash, that's why I really think that it's a skill based match up and pretty even at that, since both characters have extremely good tools.

EDIT: Also it's safe to say Ito is a really good MK and Falln is an amazing Rosalina & Luma main

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Yes it is safe to say he's one of the best, but mks around his level are surpassing him and the video didn't show him exploiting rosalinas weaknesses nor abusing the fact that he can literally murder her under 35%.

Drill rush is one of his worst yet its efficient in real play, rosalinas wall game consist of jabs and other normals all which lose to drill rush. The end lag of startbits can be punished at mid range, dabuz has actually labbed up the MU because he's one of the first rosalina mains to notice how bad the MU is. He hit leo up on twitter and played him online, Mr Rs 2 week mk brought the game way too close and of course he's once again hitting the lab because tyrant is a natural threat to dabuz as mk beats both olimar and rosalina, beats his mario and goes even with pikachu.

Falln and ito went back and forth even when rosa had that silly jab kill pre patch, mk having server sword trail issues and rco lag on cape not to mention ito straight up not killing luma every chance he gets and not once attempt to uair combo her if she makes a mistake. Two of the strongest rosalinas struggle against mk even pre patch.

Her neutral is indeed strong but mk has the tools to not really care, sheiks neutral is the best in the game yet mk has tools to compete but rosalina can be abused so hard via uair combos. Her being floaty is the worst character aspect to have, especially against mk in the current meta.

Edit: Wait and see what? This MU won't change unless you guys got some sick tech to counter MK.

Last edited:

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
Yes it is safe to say he's one of the best, but mks around his level are surpassing him and the video didn't show him exploiting rosalinas weaknesses nor abusing the fact that he can literally murder her under 35%.

Drill rush is one of his worst yet its efficient in real play, rosalinas wall game consist of jabs and other normals all which lose to drill rush. The end lag of startbits can be punished at mid range, dabuz has actually labbed up the MU because he's one of the first rosalina mains to notice how bad the MU is. He hit leo up on twitter and played him online, Mr Rs 2 week mk brought the game way too close and of course he's once again hitting the lab because tyrant is a natural threat to dabuz as mk beats both olimar and rosalina, beats his mario and goes even eith pikachu.

Falln and ito went back and forth even when rosa had that silly jab kill pre patch, mk having server sword trail issues and rco lag on cape not to mention ito straight up not killing luma every chance he gets and not once attempt to uair combo her if she makes a mistake. Two of the strongest rosalinas struggle against mk even pre patch.

Her neutral is indeed strong but mk has the tools to not really care, sheiks neutral is the best in the game yet mk has tools to compete but rosalina can be abused so hard via uair combos. Her being floaty is the worst character aspect to have, especially against mk in the current meta.
I think it would be best if we just wait and see :)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guardian Luma isn't even a good option if you know it's coming. There are plenty of better punishes.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Guardian Luma isn't even a good option if you know it's coming. There are plenty of better punishes.
It's the only good down special that Rosalina can use against Meta Knight though, since Gravitational Pull is literally useless in that match-up, and Catch & Release is quite poor as a whole.

Basically, Guardian Luma is just to keep Meta Knight from trying to Drill Rush the Luma out of the picture. It could probably sponge Mach Tornado as well, but in general, Guardian Luma is more about defense than offense, and in theory, that could reduce Meta Knight's approaches to an extent.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not saying it's useless in the matchup. Just that in the specific situation of punishing an obvious drill rush use it's not the optimal punish. For example, turning around and shield-grabbing it once it passes through your shield is a much better option. It does more damage and also doesn't sacrifice luma.

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
Now here is a TOURNAMENT match featuring dabuz vs tyrant, recorded by xd1x but it's very poor quality. Like I said previously I don't think this match up is nearly as bad as you guys think and sending Luma out is a great option in this MU.

Edit: Wait and see what? This MU won't change unless you guys got some sick tech to counter MK.
Wait and see until dabuz and tyrant fight :p

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Wait and see until dabuz and tyrant fight :p
Ito 3-0d Falln every game was 2 stock. :)

Dabuz used the same tactic as Falln against Tyrant. Guess Tyrant wasn't prepared for the playstyle change.

Watching Ito vs Falln, first time he got 0 to deathed and Luma didn't help it was in that animation where it panics. When Ito went for another uair combo Luma ***********, not sure how Luma works should check that **** out.

Last edited:

falln

Smash Ace
tyrant isn't anywhere near as proficient as ito in the matchup. understandably so, considering how frequently ito and myself have played, but when it reaches that point the MU is just nonsense.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
tyrant isn't anywhere near as proficient as ito in the matchup. understandably so, considering how frequently ito and myself have played, but when it reaches that point the MU is just nonsense.
This is depressing to read. Do you think the matchup could ever be playable if you optimized neutral even more? Or is it necessary to pick up another character?

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
This is depressing to read. Do you think the matchup could ever be playable if you optimized neutral even more? Or is it necessary to pick up another character?
I'm picking up ZSS. It's Meta Knight's worst matchup and she is still a decent character.

falln

Smash Ace
all rosa matchups are playable; the character is very very good and when you pick a character with a superior neutral game then you always have the potential to go 20xx and lock your opponent out of the game. however, in an honest assessment of my own strengths and weaknesses, i don't see myself successfully chipping top level MKs for 7-15% intervals all the while avoiding to get hit once throughout an entire stock. it's not how i process the game and it's why i don't play that style of rosalina [and it also probably is why i lost to kami's lucario at ceo as well...]

i could see dabuz beating ito as rosa on a good day because his brain is wired very peculiarly but even then it's just not worth it. it's unreasonable IMO to expect a player to go through the neutral 15 times knowing you have to win all 15 for a stock while the opponent only needs to go through once. perhaps if mk gets nerfed (doubtful) or if rosalina is developed in a way that would allow her to followup in a way that meaningfully pressures MK then i would revisit the matchup. but i am and have been on the forefront of rosalina discoveries and i currently don't see how the character can achieve the option coverage necessary to limit MK.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
So in Brawl I recall seeing some players camp the platforms to avoid Falco/Pikachu chaingrabs at lower percents. The idea is that it's better to let them hit you to a high enough percent that the chaingrab won't work, rather than risk a grab that either killed you or put you in a position after the chaingrab such that 1 read would kill you. Now for the chaingrabber it became better to get just a slight percentage lead and not hit the player on the platform, or only hit them in ways that combo'd into grabs on the platform. Why get them to a mid percent instead of waiting for the easy 70% + possible kill combo? Snake could force you to hit them, or damage himself with grenades. Many other characters were out of luck. I think this strategy faded out as players optimized their neutral game to not get grabbed, but the idea is interesting.

Now obviously this doesn't work for Rosalina in the MK matchup. Standing on platforms = getting upaired. But you could probably shield at certain percents so much that you force more grabs that won't true combo into upb kills. If the risk in getting hit by a dash attack is high enough, maybe this could become the preferred method of avoiding the kill combo at certain percents- play your normal spacing game and straight up hold shield when they get close, knowing you'll get punished with a grab instead of an X%-death combo.

Last edited:

falln

Smash Ace
yes, at higher %s you can shield and wont die outright if mk punishes you for it. however when you are thrown either into the air or off stage it is still heavily in mk's favor and he is just as good at catching rosa's landings with things that will kill or edgeguard til death so it eases the pain from a 10 to 8. both of those numbers are unacceptable to me.

Last edited:

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Any tips to defend against the up air combo from MK? I got 2 locals that dominate with MK. I'm looking at pocketing a ZSS, but would prefer not too.
Pocket ness, he covers Rosa Bad match ups pretty well, he beats zss, does decent against Pika and MK, and his moves are similar to rosalina, so its not hard to get used to him as a character

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Pocket ness, he covers Rosa Bad match ups pretty well, he beats zss, does decent against Pika and MK, and his moves are similar to rosalina, so its not hard to get used to him as a character
Ness loses to MK. His moves are nothing like Rosalina.

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
Any tips to defend against the up air combo from MK? I got 2 locals that dominate with MK. I'm looking at pocketing a ZSS, but would prefer not too.
I've noticed that people like Luigi and Mario can DI / fastfall out of MK's Elevator. I've never had much trouble with MK as a Luigi player. (Also my Peach has done well, too, and my MU with G&W works 50/50 for me lol.)

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
um, I said his match up is decent with mk, maybe slightly disadvantage, but way better than Rosa chances. And his moves are similar. look at their bairs and fair, they both have same mechanic. both fair trap you in a multi hittbox and then sends you out, both bair have them kicking behind them with magic. pk fire acts like starbits a little bit with being a spacing tool except pk fire combos. Both uair are maybe different, but they both juggle, Both down b are similar except that Rosalinas is better. I may have phrase my sentence a little wrong, but some of Rosa and ness moves have similar uses and animations.

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
all rosa matchups are playable; the character is very very good and when you pick a character with a superior neutral game then you always have the potential to go 20xx and lock your opponent out of the game. however, in an honest assessment of my own strengths and weaknesses, i don't see myself successfully chipping top level MKs for 7-15% intervals all the while avoiding to get hit once throughout an entire stock. it's not how i process the game and it's why i don't play that style of rosalina [and it also probably is why i lost to kami's lucario at ceo as well...]

i could see dabuz beating ito as rosa on a good day because his brain is wired very peculiarly but even then it's just not worth it. it's unreasonable IMO to expect a player to go through the neutral 15 times knowing you have to win all 15 for a stock while the opponent only needs to go through once. perhaps if mk gets nerfed (doubtful) or if rosalina is developed in a way that would allow her to followup in a way that meaningfully pressures MK then i would revisit the matchup. but i am and have been on the forefront of rosalina discoveries and i currently don't see how the character can achieve the option coverage necessary to limit MK.
oh, when meta knights abused this game exploit enough he would get nerfed, Fox jab combos got patched out and so did Links chain jab, and links not a good character, meta knight is not going to be safe with this unbalanced tech for long

I've noticed that people like Luigi and Mario can DI / fastfall out of MK's Elevator. I've never had much trouble with MK as a Luigi player. (Also my Peach has done well, too, and my MU with G&W works 50/50 for me lol.)
Sorry if this is off topic, but is Mario a good secondary for Rosa to counter meta knight. Any suggestions would be apreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Meta knight won't get nerfed, there's very little competent ones heck there's only 2 top mks in the US that is very very small. His rep in japan is small too, in any online mode metaknight performs poorly because of input delay so he'll never be a scrub killer in that area. He won't get nerfed, uair combos were a thing in brawl anyway u guys got luma to break out too. Didn't expect people who mainone the strongest characters in the game to bank on metaknight getting "nerfed".

You don't NEED a secondary to beat metaknight. FYI Zss isn't the answer its sheik, sheik is metaknights worst MU at high to top level. dabuz is outright better than any mk on this planet, so he won't worry about this MU but falln has proven that its possible to beat metaknight.

He jumped from roy koopa to zss to peach none were the answer. Stick with your main she's a top tier for a reason.

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Meta knight won't get nerfed, there's very little competent ones heck there's only 2 top mks in the US that is very very small. His rep in japan is small too, in any online mode metaknight performs poorly because of input delay so he'll never be a scrub killer in that area. He won't get nerfed, uair combos were a thing in brawl anyway u guys got luma to break out too. Didn't expect people who mainone the strongest characters in the game to bank on metaknight getting "nerfed".

You don't NEED a secondary to beat metaknight. FYI Zss isn't the answer its sheik, sheik is metaknights worst MU at high to top level. dabuz is outright better than any mk on this planet, so he won't worry about this MU but falln has proven that its possible to beat metaknight.

He jumped from roy koopa to zss to peach none were the answer. Stick with your main she's a top tier for a reason.
Just because Rosa top tier, doesn't mean she doesn't have bad mu and she does loses badly to meta knight. I played a local tournament and beat a sheik player, then he switched to meta knight, which he knows the dash atk to uair strings very well and beat me barely because of that exploit. The combo is very unbalanced and I did mashing luma atks, he either does nothing or flat out misses meta knight . I tried nair and dair, nothing. Dabuz even told me that he relies on his secondaries to cover bad match ups. My point is, the fact that I am out playing a meta knight player by zoning him out, and he gets one dash atk or grab in and kills me with the strings that I can't escape is very game breaking. Mr. R took a game from Nairo zss with a 2 week meta knight with this game exploit. Sakurai hates game exploits, which is why links chain jab and fox jab cancels got patch out. He even removed dacus out lol. Link is doing almost nothing in tournaments and his broken tech got removed. What make you think meta knight is safe, hes going to get his grab and dash atk have more end lag so you can't comfirm this ever again.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Other than Sheik every top tier has a bad MU, but top tiers have tools to win their bad MUs because they have very powerful tools. falln *********** Ito twice during their game the other day, its possible a

I hate this site, my whole post got chopped off smfh. Anyway mr R didn't even get uair combos on nairo so thats a big flop in your "nerf mk" argument. Its sad this is starting to blossom on metaknight of all characters despite having this since brawl and the wii u release. Not every character is a big floaty target like rosa, sheik is actually very hard to uair combo along with a few others due to strict percent range.. If your gonna rely on nerfs then thats sad, but at least I know some rosa mains are trying and succeeding.

edit: zss literally does the same kill combo lol.

Last edited:

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Other than Sheik every top tier has a bad MU, but top tiers have tools to win their bad MUs because they have very powerful tools. falln *********** Ito twice during their game the other day, its possible a

I hate this site, my whole post got chopped off smfh. Anyway mr R didn't even get uair combos on nairo so thats a big flop in your "nerf mk" argument. Its sad this is starting to blossom on metaknight of all characters despite having this since brawl and the wii u release. Not every character is a big floaty target like rosa, sheik is actually very hard to uair combo along with a few others due to strict percent range.. If your gonna rely on nerfs then thats sad, but at least I know some rosa mains are trying and succeeding.
its also said that you and other meta knights only rely on dash atk and grab to get your wins instead of using all your tools proficiently. Mr. R died off the top at 54% with sheik by a guy from mexico 's meta knight. Yeah, sheik can reallly escape, PLEASE!!!! You just say its balanced because meta knights your main. Character main bias at its finest!!! At least with zss juggles to up b, I can di and escape it. Meta knight, I get hit by a dash atk or grab. Im dead, no way to escape it.Same goes for sheik if the meta knights knows what hes doing. This is as broken as ice climbers chain grab. dash atk is getting nerf and theres no escaping it . They even nerfed his f-air because it can spike. So wheres your argument now. I have to work 15 times harder than you do win because meta knight kill rosa with one of two moves. So, its not sad that i want this nerf, its sad that meta knight players ride on this bs to win. he would not be a good character at all without this exploit. And you brought it on yourself for this debate to happen for saying something ridiculous like meta knights not getting nerf. As I stated before, Link does almost nothing in tournaments, but chain jab was removed. Your meta knight exploit is worse than diddy hoo hah and that got nerfed hard to. Theres no point to debate anymore, you already lost the argument.Oh and By the way, Im not depending on the nerf at all. Thats why I wanted to know whats a good secondary for Rosa, because she loses to meta knight. Dabuz barely beat Mr. R meta knight with only two weeks practice, and dabuz even told me he would rather use his secondary mario than rosa for the meta knight match up. Many smashers like Zero , dabuz, and Mr. R agree that Meta knight is really good against Rosa, and Dabuz even admits that he relies on his secondaries to cover Rosa bad Match ups. In summary, Im not depending on a nerf on meta knight at all as I said it alot already, I need a secondary. but knowing Sakurai habits, he would nerf meta knight sooner or later whether people like it or not. And I don't care if he does or not, which is why I am considering a secondary instead because I can deal with it the mature way and just face it. Are you done yet with this pointless debate because we are getting no where. I went to many tournaments and got 1st on 7 of them. I know what Im doing.

one more thing thats why we are discussing this mu of mk vs Rosa and many people agree meta knight has a huge edge.

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
You feeling ok bruh? Should I get you a hot towel and a glass of milk?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
its also said that you and other meta knights only rely on dash atk and grab to get your wins instead of using all your tools proficiently. Mr. R died off the top at 54% with sheik by a guy from mexico 's meta knight. Yeah, sheik can reallly escape, PLEASE!!!! You just say its balanced because meta knights your main. Character main bias at its finest!!! At least with zss juggles to up b, I can di and escape it. Meta knight, I get hit by a dash atk or grab. Im dead, no way to escape it.Same goes for sheik if the meta knights knows what hes doing. This is as broken as ice climbers chain grab. dash atk is getting nerf and theres no escaping it . They even nerfed his f-air because it can spike. So wheres your argument now. I have to work 15 times harder than you do win because meta knight kill rosa with one of two moves. So, its not sad that i want this nerf, its sad that meta knight players ride on this bs to win. he would not be a good character at all without this exploit. And you brought it on yourself for this debate to happen for saying something ridiculous like meta knights not getting nerf. As I stated before, Link does almost nothing in tournaments, but chain jab was removed. Your meta knight exploit is worse than diddy hoo hah and that got nerfed hard to. Theres no point to debate anymore, you already lost the argument.Oh and By the way, Im not depending on the nerf at all. Thats why I wanted to know whats a good secondary for Rosa, because she loses to meta knight. Dabuz barely beat Mr. R meta knight with only two weeks practice, and dabuz even told me he would rather use his secondary mario than rosa for the meta knight match up. Many smashers like Zero , dabuz, and Mr. R agree that Meta knight is really good against Rosa, and Dabuz even admits that he relies on his secondaries to cover Rosa bad Match ups. In summary, Im not depending on a nerf on meta knight at all as I said it alot already, I need a secondary. but knowing Sakurai habits, he would nerf meta knight sooner or later whether people like it or not. And I don't care if he does or not, which is why I am considering a secondary instead because I can deal with it the mature way and just face it. Are you done yet with this pointless debate because we are getting no where. I went to many tournaments and got 1st on 7 of them. I know what Im doing.

one more thing thats why we are discussing this mu of mk vs Rosa and many people agree meta knight has a huge edge.

Your post is riddled with bias. For a Rosalina player to call what we do, unbalanced is really, really, really funny. As to compare it to Diddy Hoo-Hah? Did an MK carry you to the vertical blast zone one too many times?

Meta Knight's Dash Attack has 3 different hitboxes. Up Air has three different hitboxes on it. Between these variables and having to react to DI, Rage, percent in general, this isn't some broken tech. It requires a great deal of situational awareness and reaction to be able to consistently pull off these chains when several Up Airs are involved. What ZSS does not require half as much coordination.

With that said, yes we have "death" combos on people. These aren't full-proof and there's a crazy amount of variables that affect these. But of course, non Meta Knight mains don't see this. They just see early deaths and freak out.

There's no doubt that we beat Rosalina. But because Rosalina dominates neutral so hard in general as falln said, there is always the chance to just keep winning and beating us in neutral over and over. This requires some reads sure, but it is possible and our neutral isn't exactly expansive. Rosa doesn't need a secondary, you just have a bad MU. It's not the end of the world (galaxy in your case).

Lastly, -dead- at your talking about how you have to work 15 times harder for the kill. Rosalina dominates neutral against most of the cast and because of that, destroys certain MUs. A MU discussion is a discussion about how both sets of characters tools compare and interact with each other. For every one of you complaining about how we kill so easily (we're a PUNISH character), there's probably another 15 people complaining how safe Rosa is in neutral and how they can't get in. Those same people would say that Rosalina thrives off two moves as well (Jab and Up Air). Calling for nerfs....this is why there are so many bad players. Relying on Sakurai to do for them what they can't. Brawl had way harder MUs. Its amazing to me how people are so quick to call for nerfs instead of learn the MU in depth. I am all for meaningful discussion, believe me. But your post is on some next level hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Ulevo

Smash Master
Why are you guys arguing with an ignorant Rosalina main.

If they want to believe complaining is going to improve their chances of success then by all means let them.

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
When you see something so ridiculous, sometimes you just have to respond.
Yeah guys, stop this dumb debate, Im picking up a secondary to counter your meta knights so ha ha. I dont need your character nerfs. ill just adapt like I did with zss and sheik. Who i consisten;ly beat in tournaments.

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
Yeah guys, stop this dumb debate, Im picking up a secondary to counter your meta knights so ha ha. I dont need your character nerfs. ill just adapt like I did with zss and sheik. Who i consisten;ly beat in tournaments.
Great, you're doing what absolutely every one of us has to do to deal with bad matchups. Learning to adapt to and counter different playstyles is the first step on your path of going from scrub to decent at the game :^)

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Why are you guys arguing with an ignorant Rosalina main.

If they want to believe complaining is going to improve their chances of success then by all means let them.
First of all, how many tournaments did you win, much less than me thats for sure. And two, you can't insult other users with terms like ignorant. I will report you if you do it again, understood?

Great, you're doing what absolutely every one of us has to do to deal with bad matchups. Learning to adapt to and counter different playstyles is the first step on your path of going from scrub to decent at the game :^)
Say what you will, but I do fairly well in tournaments, Dabuz even said I was ok at skill level wise because I played against him and he gave me feedback. Calling me a scrub who actually does pretty good in tournaments just tells me you don't feel good about yourself, so you insult others. Please, be respectful to me and I will respect you the same.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
MFW when someone thinks how many tournaments they win = how good they are:

Anyway, if anyone is actually up for more MU discussion that would be nice. Things are getting a bit off topic. If not, have fun with your secondaries I guess?

Last edited:
Top Bottom