• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rorona, Totori and Meruru for SSB4!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Wish granted. Their all yours.

No one will take this seriously because it lacks any info on these unknown characters.
Edit your first post to include images of these characters. Include info such as what franchise they are from, why Nintendo should consider them, and their signature moves.
To post an image
Go to google and find one you like.
Copy it's URL
Go back to edit your post and click the insert image button
Paste the URL

Mattiolo89

Smash Rookie
Rorona moves:
Swing Staff and Angel Shot
Totori moves:
Swing Staff
Meruru moves:
Swing Staff and Super Staff

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Instead of making a new post. Go back and EDIT your first one. There's a big blue edit button under every post you made. You still haven't included any info or images...and your moveset is just staff swinging. Take more than 10 seconds to make moves up. Which direction are they swinging the staff? Vertically? Horizontally?

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Didn't look further than the first Google page,questions will answer me better.

Did they ever made an appearence on a Nintendo system?

And most importantly...Was their very first appearance on any System?

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea who they are & this is the 1st time I have ever seen their names.

Am I the only one who can't see the pics?

If u are trying to post a picture, put the url of the image in this format.
¦
V
(IMG]url(/IMG]

replace the ( ) with [ ].

:phone:

Mattiolo89

Smash Rookie
They made an appearence on the PS3... But Atelier Annie yes, on the Nintendo DS, so... Rorona, Totori and Meruru must be here... Otherwise I will cry for months...

Mattiolo89

Smash Rookie
This is Meruru!!! It's unlockable by clearing the classic mode with Rorona and Totori!!!

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
On DS,so it's seems like a good point.

So their first game was on PS3,but was there something about them that happened before and was not a game,like a manga or something?

Also,I'm not sure,but i think you copied the site's URL,you need the image's URL,right-clic on your image.

Nevermind,it was just the IMG,but I still can't see,but that may be because I'm on a 3DS.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I can't seem to see the pictures either and mattiolo still hasn't learned how to edit their post instead of wasting space with a new one. Crying won't get them in. A good support thread will...unless these are just some generic anime characters...

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
They made an appearence on the PS3... But Atelier Annie yes, on the Nintendo DS, so... Rorona, Totori and Meruru must be here... Otherwise I will cry for months...
Best get your tissues then.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
This thread has gotten derailed rather quickly. Sorry, but I'll be locking it before things get way out of hand.

@Mattiolo89: Please go to the Forum Support forum if you need help with anything. This really isn't the forum to be asking technical questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom