• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rockem Sockem Regional Tournament

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Ok Dull Razer.

Also, there should be a Greensboro vs Raleigh crew battle at this.
Good ish.

Also would like some MMs against any PRd players that I don't play in bracket.
2$-10$ ranges (sum will randomly be chosen from a hat, rofl), 3/5's, APEX ruleset, use your mains. Will I get scraped? Yes. Is it a waste of money? Mayhaps.

Do I care? No, I've got mad monies. You call it pot donating & free, I call it helping out "the other half".
(so much jking in this paragraph, btw- but not about the MMs)

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
DullRazer, I'll MM you if you want~
Yep, sure thing.
I'll draw the sum out of muh hat at the tourney, unless you've got a particular amount in mind. Doesn't have to be a lot, just enough for you (or anyone) to play seriously. Look forward to it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't really care. I play people seriously with no money on the line, but money is always nice~

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Me and my room mate are looking for a ride to this from UNCC if that's convenient for anyone. If not we can probably take a bus or something but a ride would be nice.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I don't think I'm going to come this time, but I maintain this should be a great series for Melee, and I'll be back in October.

ReSe_Tactiks

Smash Cadet
Update Update Update!!!

I have been busy with my move into my new house so I haven't had time to get on Facebook for over a week now so I haven't had time to remind everyone about the preregistration. Because of this I am extending the registration to Thursday. Here is the info for you...

Registration ends this Thursday. The door fee to register in person is stated in the description of the tourney. The door fee is $15 if you wait. Save yourself the $5 and preregister and help things move faster and run smoother.

Register here:
http://www.resetourney.com/tournaments/registration/

I will be reminding you guys every day until then. You can also just pay for your venue right now and then pay for the game/s you want to play when you get there if you need to.

Thanks again guys and see you Saturday.

Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/137006436442807/

Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/rockemsockem/

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
uhhhhh...yeah if anyone actually comes to this i'll probably go cuz i got nothin going on tomorrow.

chris explain your reasons! ***** *** ***** asterisks because hate

it would be so much easier to tell attendance if peeps actually used the boards anymore.

**** facebook

shelby sucks

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
My reasoning is that raleigh doesn't go to charlotte, and greensboro...idk what greensboro is doing but we partyin tonight and I got lab reports and **** and if I go to something I want raleigh to be there because reasons.

And with ncsu next week...ppl r going there.

but I miss u twitch :-(

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
My reasoning is that raleigh doesn't go to charlotte, and greensboro...idk what greensboro is doing but we partyin tonight and I got lab reports and **** and if I go to something I want raleigh to be there because reasons.

And with ncsu next week...ppl r going there.

but I miss u twitch :-(
ugh there is like absolutely no way i could go to ncsu next week. band dude. **** takes up all my time.

but i miss you too dude. :/ i miss all you guys.

cept kevin.

eff that guy.

Twitch you gotta escape Shelby.

:phone:
oh yeah, and you too. but yeah...i already know that.

oh yeah and also i was totally joking about going to this. i just pulled an all-nighter at some baptist church lock-in with a dude from band.

things was fun. :)

Top Bottom