• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
Dan, Jack wanna take me instead? ^^

Kay let's get this back on track. I need people to confirm setups again - I'll be PM'ing people soon for them, but if you could confirm now it'd be great.

I also need a rough estimate of attendance this month. It looks like we won't be able to book the same room as last time, but depending on attendance we can go for a bigger room or settle for a smaller room. I'll probably be contacting most people about this as well. Just let me know if you're planning on coming, or what your situation is. It's not a commitment to come, but I do need a rough estimate.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
You should have told me that the day before, I was telling everyone that you said you wanted to play Halo but not.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am gonna need some practice this month though. Smash this weekend anyone? Next weekend? The next? etc.

**** that Mike.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I am gonna need some practice this month though. Smash this weekend anyone? Next weekend? The next? etc.
I'll practice with you, if you want. We should get Jack and some one else to come too if we can.

Anyone wanna play this saturday?

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
Luke you seriously need to SD nana at the beginning of every stock. You seriously play better as a solo Ice climbers lol!

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
that's dan's strat to everything lol!

for me, I just do what dan said + neutral airs lol!!!

also ash upload my matches with minus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom